Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! Empty
PostSubject: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:10 pm

My sister just called in on her way home to give me a present. She knows I've been a bit upset about my health recently, so she gives me this little bag and I take out this thing - without knowing what it even was yet, I was wafted over by a really powerful energy. Then I noticed that it was a medal with a tiny container of water from Lourdes!! I continued feeling this energy coming at me which is hard to describe but it's very strong - much more so than a crystal for example. It's like the energy that I felt once when I walked into a church - it really comes towards you! It's kind of like an intoxicating feeling but also very 'elevated' and spiritual, and almost like it has a definite form, or something. Anyway she said she had also said a prayer with it, so now it has additional energy! I really feel so touched that she gave me this. :)

Just wanted to share my experience of this amazing energy! I can now see why people do experience healings at Lourdes!!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:57 am

Ooh what an interesting gift - and a very loving and thoughtful sister! So tell me, have you noticed anything since this medal and water have been in your possession? Water carries memory in much the way that crystals do. I wonder if you can tune into it and get anything from it? Have you felt better health-wise since receiving it?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 am

I had it with me last night and I was feeling a good energy from it but didn't notice anything else striking (physically). When I did my stretches (which loosens my muscle tension), it seemed like I was getting a greater effect than usual... and I wore it to bed on my ankle bracelet and I had a very deep sleep with vivid dreams, which I haven't had for a while. That's all I can say I've noticed so far; but I am wondering also if the giver's intent also has a bearing on it (especially since she said she had prayed with it) - I know that her intent wouldn't have been so much for my muscle tension but rather for the cervical cells that I was worried about. And I must say that it is has now been a lot easier for me to hold the belief that *that* part of my body is already healed.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:09 am

Excellent! I was wondering if it revealed any thoughts or blockages that might have contributed to your condition in the first place? All dis-ease begins at a thought level afterall.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 am

That's so right... I hadn't thought of it in this way until now, but I am thinking differently; ie I feel as though I have much less belief in disease... that it is something that doesn't exist unless my thoughts create it. So you could say that my awareness is different.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 pm

What a wonderful, thoughtful and loving gift from your sister. You are in my mind and heart Gem. I have prayed for you and sent healing energy your way. Hugs!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Oh, thank you Nightie! That is wonderful to know. I deeply appreciate it. <3
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:47 am

When will you have results from your test?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 am

I don't even have the appointment yet, so I don't know. Will let you know though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!   Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Woah... medal from Lourdes, incredible energy!
Page 1 of 1