Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

French military - corporate lapdogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

French military - corporate lapdogs Empty
PostSubject: French military - corporate lapdogs   French military - corporate lapdogs EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:09 pm

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1184608/french-military-closes-bit-torrent-site

I'm getting more and more frustrated. How the f*ck can't people see what is happening? A nation's military, doing the bids of corporations? Seriously, wtf!?

I had a talk to a pal last night, too. He actually, seriously, was prepared to give up his right to privacy if it meant catching criminals. I asked him how the hell the cops caught criminals for a 100 years before this WITHOUT these effed up laws, but he didn't answer.

Sorry. I'm tired, and I'm pissed off. eyeroll

At least the Pirate Party kicked ass in the Swedish EU election. That'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: French military - corporate lapdogs   French military - corporate lapdogs EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:12 am

I suppose you wouldn't consider the criminal cops created criminals to be caught and captured them with out allowing the individuals a proper defense and the judges ruled against the citizens?

Did you hear about the USSC ruling against the man from Alaska requesting a test of Evidence through the new DNA testing to prove that he really was innocent???
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: French military - corporate lapdogs   French military - corporate lapdogs EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:13 am

Yeah, it's really getting crazy these days - especially around filesharing, at least here in Europe. But the good part is the Pirate PArty is gaining in popularity, and spreading info about freedom and right to privacy. So while the NWO is advancing...so are we. jedi 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French military - corporate lapdogs   French military - corporate lapdogs Empty

Back to top Go down

French military - corporate lapdogs
Page 1 of 1