Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Framed Art/Poem Combo to be Raffled Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

Framed Art/Poem Combo to be Raffled Off Empty
PostSubject: Framed Art/Poem Combo to be Raffled Off   Framed Art/Poem Combo to be Raffled Off EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:34 pm

A framed combo of my art and poetry will be raffled off at a local fundraiser. I donated a print of my illustration "Eldritch Miasma", mounted in a double matte alongside a signed copy of my poem "Sorcerous Evolution", to be used as one of the prizes in the fund raising event to support Kathryn Warrender's People to People Student Ambassador trip to Europe. To jazz up the poem itself, I created a decorated initial for use in the title, used a medieval-style font and knotwork border (one off the word processor, not one of my own), and printed the work on parchment-coloured card stock.

The event will take place June 19th 6-9pm at Alldays and Onions in Bennington, Vermont:
http://www.alldaysandonions.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Framed Art/Poem Combo to be Raffled Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed Art/Poem Combo to be Raffled Off   Framed Art/Poem Combo to be Raffled Off EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:49 pm

How nice! I havn't been to Vermont since I was a kid. Ever try the maple sugar leaf-shaped candy? YUM!
Back to top Go down

Framed Art/Poem Combo to be Raffled Off
Page 1 of 1