Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess who's coming to Sweden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Guess who's coming to Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 am

David Icke, that is.

Yup. In October the 25th this year he's going to Gothenburg, Sweden, to hold a day-long lecture. I just bought and paid for my ticket. It'll be the first time since 2000, if I'm not mistaken, that he's been in Sweden. I'm looking forward to it as hell. To see him live is one of my goals in life. It'll be like a four-hour train ride for me to get there, but it'll definitely be worth it.

I'm hoping I can sneak up on him and steal an autograph afterwards too. cheesygrin

And hopefully, two of my friends from university will tag along with me. If not I'll be going alone. Either way, since I'm broke my mother paid for the ticket. She's awesome. I'm also thinking about trying to convince her and my sister go tag along, but I think the tickets will run out before that happens. I think there were only about 200 tickets left when I ordered mine.

Ah, wells. Just wanted to let y'all know, and get jealous over the fact I'm going to see David Icke live later this year. cool
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm

cheers I'm really HAPPY for you !! !! mr green cheers
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Okay, I'm curious and I know just what to do... big grin

Okay, I'm back...

I think that you've posted some of his video links around here quite interesting stuff.

It is interesting stuff to watch and read,

I'm always mindful of the influence that others wish to have in my life...

Always weigh out the message, like the poem of the African Shaman what is promoted? A Catholic bend to the reality that is casting out the demon? Who's reality do you wish to follow?

It is true that we can be our own worst enemy, yet we can be our best and keeping that in mind we can rise above and beyond all that is designed to hold us back... Enjoy the show and keep in mind that at any time you can fly...

It is really cool to get autograph's and sometimes while signing the autograph the person will give you the opportunity to ask a question. A genuine human being likes to be engaged in communicating at all times...

Otherwise?
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:09 am

You said it, Buffalo, man; it'll be both interesting and awesome, especially since he's one of my biggest idols. cool

Actually, I think David Icke is really a great man, not only because he says openly, "it's none of my business what your beliefs are", and his outspoken purpose with his lectures is that, even if you don't believe him, at least you've been gven access to the information he has. I've also seen that he really IS both a good man, and a man who enjoys questions from his listeners/viewers.

But yeah, it'll be pretty awesome. Y'all should definitely come to Sseden and tag along. I've even arranged living quarters, exploiting an old friend from the Navy. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I brought five or six friends from around the world. blu wink cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:46 am

Yeah, if I had the money I'd be there and there would be no need to intrude, we would have a great place to enjoy time together a few friends from all around the world...

Right here we are...

Which is totally amazing in itself...

You know this is a great weekend to request my Independence... Freedom...

I just figured out that you are online, so I thought I'd see if you were on chat?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:16 am

I'm jelous Virus! Take me with you! Can't wait to hear how it goes and what fascinating things you will learn.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:25 am

Sorry, Buffalo. I was kind of in a rush when I made the reply, so I logged off right after. No

But right you are. We have this place, and it's awesome in and of itself. Though it'd be even more awesome to meet y'all in real life. thumup

NightStar, of course you're welcome to tag along. blu wink I'm sure my bud won't mind arranging a second bunk. After all, he's a Navy buddy, he's supposed to put up AND shut up. If he starts to argue I can just ramble on about him and me having shed the same blood in the same mud and all that crap, and he'll give in. cheesygrin

I'll be certain to give y'all a rating and recap of it in October when I've been there. Maybe even a scanned picture of David Icke's autograph. cool
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:47 am

How exciting!
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:19 am

You know what is cool is being able to recall the event after you have written it up and not losing the article to the space vast and least to have it blown into oblivion.

I look forward to your take and the image scanned, sounds very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's coming to Sweden   Guess who's coming to Sweden Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who's coming to Sweden
Page 1 of 1