Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love found

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Love found   Love found EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Before I recount the event I am here to tell you about, I must first answer a question that will soon pop in the minds of those of you who know me. “Aren’t you married?” Answer: Not any more!

But do not morn that lost time, for it’s passing has opened the way to where I should have always been.

An Amazing Event...

At 12:14pm January 3, 2009 I was hard at work, as usual, when an order for a Fairy statue came across my screen. A quick check determined that the item was not in stock. My standard operating procedure in such a case is to call the customer directly, and determine the action they want to take. I did this and my life changed.

I called the customer, who is located in Florida, and informed her of the company I am with and that the item she ordered was not in stock. The woman promptly informed me that she had not placed an order with my company, nor had she even herd of it. She asked me to read off the personal information that I had for the order, and she confirmed that it was her information with the exception of the email address. The email address belonged to her husband that had died three years before. She then asked me what the order was for and I informed her it was for a Fairy statue called ‘Forever Young’.

Her 17 year old daughter it seems loves and believes in Fairies, so she asked her daughter if she had placed the order, she had not. She then wanted to know how the order was paid for. I informed her that it was a check or money order payment selection and that had the item been in stock it would not have shipped till payment was received. She was relieved by this news and informed me that she had one more daughter that she needed to check with, and would I give her my contact info so that she could get back to me. I told her my name and she said that she used to know someone by that name and was I from Mass. I told her that I was, and she asked if I was married to (insert ex wife’s name). My response was; “Ya...OK....I was, but not anymore” Mean while I’m looking around for hidden cameras.

There was a pause and then she told me her maiden name, and my response was “Oh my god! No way!” We talked for a long while catching up, but before the call ended she asked when the order had been placed. I told her that it was fifteen minutes before I called her, and she told me that that was impossible as she had been on the computer for over a half hour before that and not connected to the internet. It was also the only computer in the house.

We tried to determine who could have placed the order, and the possibility that it was someone that knew us both. We hit a dead end. No one that she knew at this time knew about me and I was able to say the same of her. There was also the fact that no one she knew of would have known the email address for her husband. As he had hardly ever used it.

A step back:
She and I meet when she was 18 and I was 20. We fell deeply in love with each other and became engaged. Unfortunately we had different plans for our lives. She wanted the little white house with the white picket fence, the 2.5 kids, and the 9 to 5, and I wanted the pyramids of Egypt. We both knew that the other would not be happy trapped in the others dream, so we broke up. No fighting, no hard feelings, just understanding.

Every now and then, among my travels, I would show up to re-connect, and it was always as if I had never left. Instantly we would be talking and sharing everything. There was nothing we couldn’t share.

On one reunion she was involved with someone, but they were not getting along as she would have wished. They hadn’t been together for months. So we wound up together, and she wound up pregnant.

Now I must admit here that I was not the most stable of men at the time. The road called to me and she knew it. When I realized the child was mine, she told me that she didn’t want to leave her husband because he was reliable and stable. I did not argue the point and he believed my child to be his. I also believed that she would be better off with him as a father, I was wrong . But that is another post

Our daughter is now a Wicken

Back to the present:

Three years after the death of her 3rd husband, and the only good one of the three. (One month before the order was placed) Her daughters were telling her that she should start dating. She told them that if there was love for her out there, that he would find her and come to her. (She has since revealed to me that I was the one she was thinking of.) Her 17 year old said the fairies would help, and our daughter (the Wicken) Said that she would cast a spell of true love.

One month later the order was placed,. I now live with my one true love, my daughter knows who I am, and she is just like me.

To sum it up:
The order was for fairies, her 17 year old believes in fairies. Fairies grant wishes, and my wish and my loves, was that we would at least see each other again. Our daughter is a witch who cast a spell of seeking true love. The IP address of my love does not match the IP address of the order.

We still do not know who placed the order, but we know that we are right were we are supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:40 am

Wow, what a beautiful story!!!! It was meant to be. I am so happy for you hun!!! Amazing how the universe works! Your happiness is overflowing and I couldn't be happier for you. And a daughter who is just like you? Isn't that wild? sweetheart huggz sun
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:24 pm

It seems as if the Faeries are hard at work in many areas of others lives. mr green FAIRY NICE Story !! !!

Thanks for sharing your BE-auti-FULL story with US !! !! blu wink cool

This is the Fairy that appeared for me the other week.

Love found Fairy_14

Love found Fairy_15

blubelle
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:21 pm

big hug luv CONGRATULATIONS mate! hands clapping yay yeah

I am speechless...universe you are amazing! Thank you fairies! Long live spirit!!!

helphanz
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Inspired by

Humaren's Quote: " We Were Never Alone........ " & post.

Thanks Humaren

Hands outstretched reach across the
rushing water------
you steady me, I steady you on the
slippery rocks
of time. Hands reaching,
giving . . . and giving in return.
I am so grateful to you for being there.
I could never have managed alone.

Taken from " The Faeries Oracle " By Brian Froud
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Night Star wrote:
Wow, what a beautiful story!!!! It was meant to be. I am so happy for you hun!!! Amazing how the universe works! Your happiness is overflowing and I couldn't be happier for you. And a daughter who is just like you? Isn't that wild? sweetheart huggz sun

Thanks night! Every day is a joyous one and I've never been happier!

On That note; Sorry to take so long to respond in my own post, but after 4 months we still want to spend every moment together. Giving little time for the computer. blu wink

My daughter has grown to be a strong and beautiful woman, despite being just like me mr green We both like all of the same things, and share all of the same interest. Also many of her life experiences mirror my own up to when I was her age. And from what I've seen since I've been here she is a good and powerful Wiccen. I'm also very pleased and happy that upon learning who I am to her, she instantly started calling me dad. With none of the awkwardness you might expect from such a revelation.

Last edited by Humaren on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellling)
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Solane Star wrote:
It seems as if the Faeries are hard at work in many areas of others lives. mr green FAIRY NICE Story !! !!

Thanks for sharing your BE-auti-FULL story with US !! !! blu wink cool

Thank you Solane Star! Fairies are now some of my favorite beings!

I quickly sent the Fairy statue from the order once it was instock (no charge of course! mr green )

We are so happy and amazed by what has happened to us that we love telling everyone!

Very nice pictures! Thanks! cool
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
big hug luv CONGRATULATIONS mate! hands clapping yay yeah

I am speechless...universe you are amazing! Thank you fairies! Long live spirit!!!

helphanz

Thanks Goth! We think its amazing too! I think Fairies played their role in this, but also my Wiccen daughter, my loves deceased husband, and our own desires. All comming together to accomplish an amazing and wonderful thing! We had both all but given up on happiness or seeing each other again. rock on
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:57 am

sun Well you enjoy every beautiful moment that you can my friend. Just don't forget us and pop in once in a while. for you
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:03 am

Night Star wrote:
sun Well you enjoy every beautiful moment that you can my friend. Just don't forget us and pop in once in a while. for you

Thanks Night we will. I still plan to come around. I could never be away for long mr green. Hopefully before long I will be off the dailup and back to the 21st century! Shocked Which will make things easyer as well. cool
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 am

blubelle Just enjoy one another, and never say never manifest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love found   Love found Empty