Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+2
The Virus
GemLover
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 pm

It's all gone quiet...

BTW... today is 29/11/2009 ... which equals 11-11-11 big grin
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:39 am

What she said! No
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm so sorry guys. I dropped the ball. Kind of had a big long sabbatical. Last week my father-in-law died from prostate cancer and my kids were absolutely shattered. he was their grandfather and they were ultra close. On top of that, i have been constantly dealing with sick kids and sick me for the past 6 weeks. I myself have not been feeling too motivated nor well. Uni ended last month and I took on another subject which I had to drop because I already had too much to deal with and I guess the forum slipped from my mind and priorities. That is not to say that I wasn't thinking of all the wonderful people here, because i was. I just had no more energy to go around and no contribution worth making other than dropping by very occasionally to have a quick catch up.

I realise now that I need to keep going with this forum and building and growing. Change is something I am comfortable with and can even utilise to my advantage. Guys, i don't know what direction my posts will take, but I promise not to be such a stranger. I love you all and am so grateful for having shared your experiences and knowledge here. Namaste.

big hug luv
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 pm

grouphug pinkheart We Love You too & miss having you around here huggz I'm sure the others feel the same & don't mind me saying sooo. butterlight
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 am

Thanks Solane rainbowstar kiss

I'm thinking too maybe everyone is out doing their Christmas shopping cheesygrin blu wink Lord knows how quickly that date is coming up.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Sorry to hear of all the recent stress you've been under, Goth. I haven't been here much myself,and I can certainly relate to the feeling of not having any more energy to go around. I'm sitting here right now feeling totally exhausted and not looking forward to the few hours ahead where I need to do my online job (which I have not yet resigned from, although I'm working full-time at the music store). Too much going on and too little time... Don't pressure yourself to be online at the forums, look after yourself first and foremost!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Ditto kiddo - take time for YOU. I'll always be floating around somewhere on the web. I spend a bit of time over on Facebook chilling out. I just spent over an hour writing for the sheer pleasure of it. I am more than a little bit attached to my laptop computer these days mr green
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:31 am

Merry Christmas way in advance, you guys! cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 am

What happened to your plans to move to Japan Virus? What are you doing with yourself these days? Oh, and how the heck is Harry? Not gulping down too many Christmas beers I hope. tongue
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Hahaha, no, he's pretty sober these days, except for the occasional glass of tequila. Same ol', really. cheesygrin

As for my plans to go to Japan, they have been placed on hold. My first semester of studying Japanese is over, and I'm taking a break to study adventure tourism instead for half a year. After that, Scotland with it's beautiful green highlands tempt me with their existence. lol Hey, what can I say? I'm impulsive in my making of future plans, but I have faith in that Life shall take me to wherever I am meant to go in the end. cool

By the way, Goth, if you have a Facebook, feel free to add me. blu wink I go under the name of Henrik Strömblad. big grin

Edit: Just noticed there's three of us in Sweden/Facebook. I'm the great looking guy with the grey jacket and black under. mr green
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:03 am

I do have facebook and will add you my friend. mr green

I like your attitude about life taking you where you need to go and I get a strong positive buzz off what you have chosen to study. You are in tune with your inner spirit. Scotland sounds so beautiful. All those old castles and rolling green hills....sigh...(looks outside to her rolling mounds of dirt and crunchie brown rain-starved lawn)...hope you have lots of fun and I am sure you will keep us up to date on your adventures.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:03 am

Busy Busy Busy with fulfilling my life purpose. But surely would be channeling enough time to spend online too, but as of now...... I am not wise enough to do proper time management.

peace
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Yep me too - busy busy busy just relaxing and enjoying life. Giving myself lots of 'me' time and appreciating all that has come to pass and the joy of simply being alive.

sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:31 am

As some of you know, My husband was in and out of hospitals since October and is home now. He lost his left leg but is ffinally healed and will be ready for a prosthetic soon. Docs are still trying to find the right combination and dosage of meds for his diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol., but he is feeling great.

We spent Thanksgiving day at the rehabilitation hospital where he was having therapy to build up his strength in his upper body and right leg. He was released the weekend after. Then it was up and down answering phones, nurses and therapists popping in and out of our home, people visiting. All the while I was caring for Mark, helping Mom with chores, being an elf and making and buying gifts. Then it was xmas....yeah busy as hell. Whew! Miss you guys and glad to be back. sun
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:44 am

Hopefully things will settle down for you now Nighty - or at least down to a pace where you can catch your breath. I always find the last three months of the year go by in a blur. We had our own family tragedy in November with the loss of my children's paternal grandfather. I was stunned when I heard my ex say it had been 5 weeks since his passing already. Didn't seem that long ago...

Anyhoo, here's to brighter days ahead for one and all sun
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 am

Mom has been in the hospital since the night before last. Still having all kinds of tests. She had been feeling nautious so I stayed with her for a while then came up to my apartment for a short time and had a gut feeling to go check on her again. I was there for only a couple of minutes when her hands were shaking and she was just staring into the void. I kept calling her and she was unresponsive. I jumped off of the couch and over to her comfy chair where she was sitting and tapped her face trying to get her attention. Still no response. My heart was beating a mile a minute as I called an ambulance. I rushed downstairs and opened the doors to the hallway, banged on the first floor door of my neices apartment to get her, rushed back up two flights of stairs mom was coming around and I told her not to move that I would be right back. I flew up another flight of stairs trying despearately to catch my breath, got dressed, flew back down the stairs and sat while the rescue guys asked me all kinds of questions.

Mom kept saying that she didn't want to go to the hospital just because she was nautious. I said, "Mom, you arn't just nautious, you were out to lunch staring into the void and not responding!" Needless to say, i got her to agree to go. Man, I thought she was dying. Scary shit! They are checking to see if it might have been a mini stroke or some kind of seizure. I wonder if she has had other episodes unaware while no one was with her to notice. She may have had this happen and just thought she fell asleep. Ya know? Anyway, Happy effin new year. sad
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 am

Oh Night, so sorry to hear about your Mom. yuk Thank goodness she has you, what a BLESSING you are lady. rainbowstar Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Glad to hear that your husband is doing alot BE-tter my dear. butterlight

Mine was just told about 2 months ago that he has diabetes also. The guys at work found him passed out in one of the big machines on the construction site while working, he's a Big Machine Operator, pretty scary. He just walked into see the doctor for a phyical and walked out with a big bag of drugs. They also said that his liver is twice the size of a normal one.

So glad to hear from you, I was really starting to get concerned my dear.

Sending out many prayer's my dear for you and your family pray angl

Love & Healing Light wings
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 pm

eeeeek Oh my goodness Lorri!! I hope she is alright now. That must have been incredibly frightening for you. It does sound like a stroke. My mother-in-law has beginning stages of alzheimers and her eyes roll back in her head and she freezes sometimes and is unresponsive....I can't imagine what it must be like to go through those sorts of things and have no control over your body. Sending you lots of hugs and warm wishes. You have got alot of courage. First with supporting Mark with his hospital stay and operation and now your mom. I think someone needs to have a word with the big guy in charge upstairs and tell him to send you some good news for a change. I wish I could offer some inspiration but I have pretty much divorced reality because I can't take anymore pain. It's like you said: happy effing new year. Don't get me wrong. I am in a positive frame of mind. Positive that I don't agree with the way the world works or how many hideous things we endure by being here. Apart from my kids and my small group of friends, the only thing keeping me going is the amazing journey of a teenage boy in America called Nick Jonas. It might sound silly, but I see him as a catalyst for the new energy arriving on this planet. What better way to bring it in than to inspire the younger generations through music? He wants to be president one day. He's 17 years old!! In between having a huge musical career, he finds time to volunteer time and money to all sorts of causes. He gives free concerts and before Christmas, while shopping in a guitar shop he picked a random kid out and bought him a full guitar, amp and gig bag set up. Did I mention he has childhood Diabetes as well? And he is Christian and wears a purity ring. Despite being a superstar he still does chores at home like scrubbing the toilet and doing dishes. And when he and his brothers tour, the whole family goes along. If only these values could filter through to the masses...(not specifically the Christianity, but the kindness and selflessness).

Anyway that about uses up my two cents worth....Lorri, I hope everything turns out alright. I know it is hard to find light when darkness descends but please don't give up. Night Star - you are the light that shines in the darkness. We all love you and hold you in our hearts now and always.

pray wings huggz
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Sending healing vibes to you mom NightStar.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 am

I'm a bit late with this, but...I'll be sending positive thoughts to your mother and husband both, Night. They're very lucky to have you.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:00 am

Busy with the new business, but starting yesterday busy with the Pranic Healers Arhatic Retreat, an international event. Our Guru Patni is in town and I got a chance to be with Her personally for about an hour! Wow, what a soul, what a teaching. Meditations for the retreat starts tomorrow, ends on Feb 1.

jedi 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 am

I am sure Patni was blessed to be with you also Moonie. The teachings go both ways blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 pm

So anyways, an update from me...

I have been doing all of the following (which could explain my absence from the board blush ):

* started the new uni semester last week and now am chained to the textbooks for another three months - yipee!!!

* finally starting to get relief from a very drawn out dental problem that resulted in a back molar being removed and then still giving me pain...two months worth of it to date!

* had a nasty gastro-vomiting flu - the kids all had it and then I got it again...another month of misery lost there.

* been dealing with a transitioning pre-teen starting high school and a very obnoxious badly behaved 7 year old who thinks he knows more than his mother and teacher and just won't get with the program at all.....ugh! draining.... ack

* trying to convince my laptop not to hate me and keep crashing all the time thus making it hard for me to connect with the net or any of you lovely people - I am still here I swear grsmash

and last but not least...

* lived through last week's tsunami warning for the coast where I live due to the earth quake off Chile and now we are flooded with monsoonal troughs and weeks of rain that has the local rivers peaking at flood levels. We have 98% humidity and ankle deep water everywhere throughout the yard. Even the roads are under water in places.

Wow and i thought not much had been happening in my life...well there you go!

So, how are you guys doing? What ya been up to? happy hour
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:32 am

I got out of the stress spiral, I moved into a new office, into lot of discussions and meetings, preparations for our charity foundation.

Great to hear from ya Katsis!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:55 am

Great to hear from you Moonbaby! big grin Best wishes and positive energy for all your projects. I know you will make them a success and help many many people in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Evolutionary Souls :: Community Entrance-
Jump to: