Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HO HO HO

Go down 
+2
Humaren
Goth~Ink
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am

Ho! Ho! Ho! The jolly fat man in red is only weeks away from arriving. What are you doing for Christmas? I'm having a BBQ at my mother's house with my children and my sister, and my mother of course. It is summer here in Australia so the weather is very hot. I am looking forward to a special celebration with lots of laughter. There's something about this time of year that always makes me feel renewed.

deer
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:09 am

Today is gifts then a big family dinner with my love and my once long lost daughter, as well as my grandson and granddaughter - one of the cutest little angels you ever could meet.

I hope this day brings you all the happiness a special person like you deserves. santa
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Aw thanks Jim kiss It sounds like your Christmas is going to be fantastic! All the very best to you and your wonderful family. I am so thankful that you have stayed here on the forum and kept in touch. You are an inspiration and a highly valued friend. I love ya mate! huggz If I could send you three gifts, they would be love, peace and happiness. You have walked a long hard road this year (no pun intended there) and my thoughts go with you into 2010. Whatever comes, I know one thing for sure - we will always have our friendship to help us face our challenges and to share our triumphs. All the blessings of the season to you and yours dear one sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 am

Goth~Ink wrote:
Aw thanks Jim kiss It sounds like your Christmas is going to be fantastic! All the very best to you and your wonderful family. I am so thankful that you have stayed here on the forum and kept in touch. You are an inspiration and a highly valued friend. I love ya mate! huggz If I could send you three gifts, they would be love, peace and happiness. You have walked a long hard road this year (no pun intended there) and my thoughts go with you into 2010. Whatever comes, I know one thing for sure - we will always have our friendship to help us face our challenges and to share our triumphs. All the blessings of the season to you and yours dear one sweetheart

Thank You Kat kiss My Christmas was Fantastic, and it was our first together as a family! I have extended your wishes for my family to them, and they wish all the best for you and yours.

I too value our friendship very highly, and I love ya too! huggz We have all had our trials this past year, and hopefully 2010 will bring us all more triumphs than challenges. I also know for sure that we will always have our friendship to help us through, and as you once told me - I am only a PM or email away. So don't be afraid to give me a yell when ever you need an ear or a shoulder. You'll always have a place in my heart. sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:42 am

HO HO HO Image0011-1

Merry Christmas! Wishing you all a wonderful xmas filled with blessings and light. Sorry I'm late!!!!

Looks like the kitties had a bit too much eggnog or something. LOL
Back to top Go down
Humaren
Magician
Magician
Humaren

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:04 am

Night Star wrote:

Merry Christmas! Wishing you all a wonderful xmas filled with blessings and light. Sorry I'm late!!!!

Looks like the kitties had a bit too much eggnog or something. LOL

Never to late Night! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and that your New Year is filled with joy! thumup

Purrhaps the kitties mistook catnip for mistletoe! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:15 am

LOL! Perhaps they did. Merry Christmas hun!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:00 am

LOL Nighty - those kitties are so cool!! Hope you had a cool yule with lots of eggnog (hmm, must be an American thing, here in Oz we drink beer at Christmas). Shocked Just realised how redneck that sounds...a country of beer-swilling lazy people flat out on the beach for Christmas...well anyway...I bought nuts in the shell for my kids to crack on Christmas day. It is a bit of a tradition in our family - one I started. The dog likes to crunch them up with his teeth. And both he and the two cats have made a mess of our tree this year. The dog chewed through the light cable and the cats think the decorations are birds so they keep jumping up and pulling the whole thing over. Aye carumba! thank goodness it is time to take it down for another year.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 am

LOL! Here we drink just about anything. It is a tradition to have eggnog but I think I have only had it twice in my whole life.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 am

No more late than me, I'm still around, and just popping into say hello. I've got some Facebook friends to catch up with and I've had my head all spun around again and again. The world is way to competitive sometimes. Any way my endeavors have allowed me to frame up what I was getting at is a study of all religions.

This link and this topic should be posted somewhere else, right now I trying to remember the BBC code to post a link on a Bulletin Board using such code as is used here. This is a link to what I've been working on This would be an old new religion or it would make me the founder of the theory of the evolution of religion, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 am

snolove rendeer lol

No I would have to say that I have you both beat here on BE-ing so late.

Merry HO HO & A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !! !! grouphug
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Wow you have been busy Gary! had a quick look but will go back for more when my eyes are a bit better rested (been on the computer waaaayyy too long today). It's good to have a focus in life. I wish I did. Apart from being a miseryguts and a lazy cow that is. LOL. Oh dear, that didn't sound right...lmao. Ahhh what's a little psychosis between friends, eh? blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Solane Star wrote:
snolove rendeer lol

No I would have to say that I have you both beat here on BE-ing so late.

Merry HO HO & A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !! !! grouphug

I thought you were a trendsetter Solane - getting in early for next year. nah nah cheers raflmao
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 pm

cheesygrin Imagine that, me a Trendsetter unsure lol!

Goth~Ink wrote:
I thought you were a trendsetter Solane - getting in early for next year. nah nah cheers raflmao
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 am

I can't believe I missed wishing y'all a Merry Christmas. I'm so sorry, guys!! >_<

If it's any consolation: A late Merry Christmas to y'all!

And may 2010 be an awesome year. lol
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 am

HO HO HO unsure NOW look who's trying to BE a Trendsetter NOW !! !! lol!

cheesygrin

cool Merry Merry Christmas to you Virus

I AM getting a heads UP on next year too tongue mr green
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks, Solane Star. I wonder what I get for Christmas presents? cool
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:49 pm

mr green O.K, now your starting to sound a little cheeky, just like my mate. He's always wondering what he's going to get. raflmao
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:48 am

Nothing but love sweet love - that is the answer blu wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HO HO HO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO   HO HO HO Empty