Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who or What are the Reptilians?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Who or What are the Reptilians? Empty
PostSubject: Who or What are the Reptilians?   Who or What are the Reptilians? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 am

For those of you who don't know, the Reptilians are an alleged alien race who are working with the US govt and/or military and even possilibly the greys to dominate this planet. There seems to be alot of speculation but not much in the way of tangible evidence for any of this. There have been high ranking military men come forward to speak of seeing these mysterious beings (these men usually then disappear or turn up dead not long after their disclosure) but where are the pictures?? The Reptilians are spoken of by authors such as Barbara Marciniak who channels messages from the Pleiadians, and Barbara Hand Clow (also a Pleiadian channel). Both women describe them as more of a consciousness than a 3D solid flesh being. The general consensus is that these Reptilian aliens are not the good guys. In fact they have been described as vicious, carnal, bloodthirsty, emotionless, violent, psychic animals. One has to wonder then, if they are masters of thought manipulation, if their contribution to this planet hasn't been through impressing evil thoughts onto the minds of once sane individuals. It occurred to me the other day that perhaps they are here...but we can't see them. Maybe we do hear them, but we don't recognise their voice as being any different from ours. Maybe those dark thoughts that pop in your head from seemingly out of nowhere are really the Reps. Think about the acts of insanity that go on where the perpetrator claims they didn't know what they were doing...

Anyway guys, I am throwing the discussion open. Who or what do you think the Reptilians are? Got any interesting links or pictures? I'm gonna leave this in the conspiracy section cos it seems to fit better here than in the UFO forum. Let's get to the bottom of this mystery. All aboard the Reptilian discovery expedition! good luck help
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Who or What are the Reptilians?   Who or What are the Reptilians? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 pm

It's pretty late here (ok, VERY late), so I'll be short for now.

My thinking is that the reptilians are, at least in part, those behind the Illuminati. Of course, like all races, they aren't necessarily inherently evil. There may be good guys. On the other hand, David Icke in the beginning of his conspiracy career, described them as "demons", and I believe demons, on the other hand, ARE inherently evil, though I doubt anyone has fully explored the phenomenon of such beings, so who can really say for sure? cheesygrin

Anyways, one thing is clear, the majority of contact with them HAVE been hostile. Make of this what y'all will. Me, I wouldn't trust them for a second. Then again I'm inherently racist and skeptic towards extraterrestrial beings until they've proven themselves to be dashing good guys. It's an undeniable flaw in my character. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Who or What are the Reptilians?   Who or What are the Reptilians? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 am

Interesting thoughts there Virus. I have heard that the Reptilians are interested in our blood and our spines, and more specifically our dna. This is pure speculation because of course, as you have said - who really knows? The interesting thing for me is that our dna appears to contain dormant strands that are being activated as the human consciousness evolves. Now to add more speculation, there have been links between the Reptilians and the Nibiruans who are a race that destroyed their home planet and now supposedly inhabit Planet X, a planet with an eliptical orbit that is due to be at it's closest to Earth in either 2014 or 2017 (can't remember off the top of my head which one). These guys are even more feral than the Reps and aparently plan to jump planet over to ours at that point and take over our resources. They aren't evil by nature either - they are just a destructive race - they do what they do. I wonder if this could apply to the Reps as well? I mean let's face it we only have human opinion to judge their behaviour by. So now, if the Reps are more intelligent than these other lizard-like beings, then they might be working on a timetable to outsmart them and secure Earth for themselves. And where does the dna come into it? Could this be the real treasure here? Our dna is thought to contain light filaments - source energy. What if the Reptilians are interested in learning how to evolve and strenthen their race through genetic mutation. Haven't there been questions raised as to whether some 'humans' are actually reptilian shapeshifters posing in our form to manipulate others? What if this is part of the experimentation connected with their genetics program to get an inner feel to how our dna works? I mean, for a race that is here supposed to dominate, I have to say 'where are they'? I don't see any 9 foot lizard/saurians walking around. Not even with my psychic sight. So the question of their existence and what they actually are remains unanswered for me.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Who or What are the Reptilians?   Who or What are the Reptilians? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 am

This makes me wonder whether that which is often labeled as 'demonic' are actually these Reptillians projecting their influence?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who or What are the Reptilians?   Who or What are the Reptilians? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who or What are the Reptilians?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Trust No-One-
Jump to: