Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What does and doesn't have an aura?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

What does and doesn't have an aura? Empty
PostSubject: What does and doesn't have an aura?   What does and doesn't have an aura? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:55 am

Here's a question that I am throwing around in my mind: What does and doesn't have an aura? Most psychics will tell you that all living things have an aura, that is a field of coloured energy around the outline of the being. In fact a book I am reading by a prominent UK psychic at the moment claims just this. But she also says that non-living things don't have auras. Now I beg to differ because I have seen auras around non-living things from a car to the skirting boards of a room to a chair and a pen...BUT, now I am questioning further. Is what I see really an aura belonging to or emiting from the object or is it residue from contact with a living being? Is it an aura I see or simply energy? I've seen blue and green energy around the outside of a closed petrol tank on a car that was driving down the highway and even seen the driver's aura separate from that and different colours. I can look at any object in my room and see the white energy around it or if I look harder see colours in the auric field. My dog has lots of pink in his aura and he is unconditionally loving to everyone. We know that crystals give off energy so it makes sense to see fields of colour around them...what do you guys think? Does everything have an aura?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: What does and doesn't have an aura?   What does and doesn't have an aura? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 am

Hmmm, interesting question Goth. Is an aura a form of energy in itself?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: What does and doesn't have an aura?   What does and doesn't have an aura? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm

That would be a good question to ask Moonie. MOONIE!!!!! What do you think? Is an aura a form of energy or a field of energy?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: What does and doesn't have an aura?   What does and doesn't have an aura? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:49 pm

My thoughts, from my experience and knowledge from books and classes:

Anything and everything IS energy, there is no matter affraid

Okay okay, what I meant to say is that whatever we call matter is merely manifestation of energy on various levels and planes. For the same reason everything - living and non-living - have energy. If they have energy, they have an energy field as well. As a Pranic Healer this is also the reason why I can scan and cleanse various things, apart from living bodies.

So is Aura the energy or is that an energy field? To understand it better, what is an energy field but an area where we can "feel" that energy? So Aura is the energy itself, which acts as an energy field which we can "feel" and "measure".

Another question is if Aura is being emitted from the object? Not really, it is when energy manifest that object is formed. It is the energy in play not the matter. The moment the energy disperse the matter withers.

I guess more people can pool in thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: What does and doesn't have an aura?   What does and doesn't have an aura? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 pm

blu wink I tend to agree with what your saying there Moonie. I see it and feel it the same as you guys all do.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: What does and doesn't have an aura?   What does and doesn't have an aura? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:26 am

Thanks Moonie. I noticed that the less focused I am, the easier it is to see. Almost like an involuntary action...could this be because we have a natural ability to recognise energy? I was so tired last night and when I lay down on my bed literally everything I looked at had a sharp bright aura around it. Seems the more we concentrate on what we think we see the less we see what is really there and vice versa. In our natural relaxed state we automatically tap into source energy and what is 'really there'.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: What does and doesn't have an aura?   What does and doesn't have an aura? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 pm

It is all natural, we humans make things un-natural. Our Guru do not believe in giving a Clairvoyance course, he only gives a Higher- Clairvoyance course. He believe Clairvoyance is normal and everyone possess that ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does and doesn't have an aura?   What does and doesn't have an aura? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does and doesn't have an aura?
Page 1 of 1