Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can! Empty
PostSubject: Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can!   Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:08 pm

At Easter time my mum got me a small container of blessed water from a Catholic church. The priests had done an Easter blessing on the water and it's supposed to keep away evil. I'd sprinkled some around the house after I got it, but today I decided I'll keep it in a glass spray bottle and I sprayed it all around my house especially in the creepy corners. When I was done, and had walked through the spray mist oh my goodness I felt so much deep peace come over me! I still feel lovely. So much more deeply relaxed and almost in a meditative state. I soo recommend that if any places near you are giving away blessed water, you should go get some and use it in a spray bottle! Also, we can all bless our own water, as the sentiments we direct towards the water are directly held within the water (as in the book 'Love and Thanks to Water')... soooooooo worthwhile. thumup
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can!   Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Thank you for the insight Gem. Wonderful advice. for you Do you have any tips on how to bless water?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can!   Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can! EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Purely with intention, saying your blessings to the water (and for the highest good), Nuelma. I'm pretty sure that's all we need. Water can hold negative vibrations as well, according to Dr Emoto, so choose all your words carefully. :)
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can!   Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:58 am

Thanks Gem, you have inspired me. rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can!   Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhh wow... Go get some of this if you can!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Energy Fields and Healing-
Jump to: