Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neptune Pisces in 2012:Something to Look Forward To

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Neptune Pisces in 2012:Something to Look Forward To Empty
PostSubject: Neptune Pisces in 2012:Something to Look Forward To   Neptune Pisces in 2012:Something to Look Forward To EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 am

Molly Hall About.com
Neptune Pisces in 2012: Something to Look Forward To
Sunday May 30, 2010

Neptune Pisces in 2012:Something to Look Forward To Dragonfly

Look a Dragon-FLY !! !! NICE !! !!

I've been following the tweets from the NORWAC conference. Lots of talk about the summer's cardinal grand cross, with Rick Levine saying it's a cardinal initiation, not a cardinal climax. The cardinal (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) in there means pushing into new ground. Also, from various corners yesterday I got the same message -- don't dwell on the dying of the old, but focus on what you're creating.

And there's something to look forward to, with Neptune going into Pisces in 2012. Stephanie Gailing tweeted this: Steven Forrest: cardinal cross--humanity may feel hurts--escape/healing route=Neptune Pisces. Neptune is imagination and shared dreams/culture. The last time Neptune was in Pisces -- in the mid-19th century -- there was a Spiritualism movement in America, driven by a fascination with the unseen worlds. After our great metamorphoses, comes an artistic renaissance with a mystical bent, and art with heart. Reminds me of that quote from Richard Bach, "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly."

One hidden world that fascinates me is that of insects and nature spirits. The movie Microcosmos is a favorite -- it shows up-close the otherworldly-looking living things that we often overlook. I've been landed on by dragonflies lately, one right on my finger. So I decided to film them around the garden. Each one is so different, a unique one-of-a-kind model of color. Their eyes -- wow -- two have 30,000 lenses built-in and there are three more that act as stabilizers for the horizon. Do they see multi-dimensionally, too?

As the intensity increases, follow your own fascinations, to use these big energies to create. And find ways to speak to your higher self -- the one that knows -- that there will be a birth after this period of break down. Look to art, music, poetry that hits that note of transcendence, which is the promise of Neptune. We have much to look forward to, though rightly so, we're urgently fixed on the creative possibility of the moment.
Back to top Go down

Neptune Pisces in 2012:Something to Look Forward To
Page 1 of 1