Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie 'Rain of the Children'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Movie 'Rain of the Children' Empty
PostSubject: Movie 'Rain of the Children'   Movie 'Rain of the Children' EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 am

I watched this on TV last night and it was so good. It's a New Zealand film where the director Vincent Ward returns to find out more about Puhi, an old lady who he had previously made a documentary about years before. It was a sad story but what is also interesting is the story of her son Nic. He was said to be a special child, and he was able to see spirits in the forest. As he grew up he developed a mental illness (and I believe this is true for the most part, but it is not the reason behind his gift of seeing and hearing spirits), and his only friends were his horse, cats, and mother. He spent a lot of time in the forest. Quite early on I had a hunch that the animals were his guides and that Nic had a special connection with the energies of the earth; it turned out that at his funeral the horse kept trying to come onto the funeral land, and birds flew into the marae where the funeral was being held. They even said on the documentary, finally, that the people said the horse must have been his spiritual guide. It was an interesting story to hear about even though the people's lives were tragic. I recommend the movie!

http://www.nzfilm.co.nz/FilmCatalogue/Films/Rain_of_the_Children.aspx
Back to top Go down

Movie 'Rain of the Children'
Page 1 of 1