Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's the Love Today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Where's the Love Today? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Love Today?   Where's the Love Today? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Daily Love

Where's the Love Today?
Molly Hall, About.com
Friday, July 16th

We're emerging from serious Moonlight, with an early meet-up of the Moon with Saturn in Virgo. We're less likely to let things slide, and run fast and loose with our bodies. It's a time for containment of your personal energies, instead of giving them away carelessly. Whenever you sleep with someone, their energy sticks with you. This is an aspect that makes you very picky about who you're with. It aids you to re-draw the territorial boundaries, in a way that makes you stronger, and a better lover in the end.

The Moon moves into Libra (10:24 am Eastern), for a weekend favoring pairing up. The Moon Libra gives us an inner balancing tool, to know how well we're harmonizing with another. That's handy, since the Moon Libra opposes Uranus and Jupiter in Aries, when the restless need for change pushes for a shake-up.

After the matrix ripping of Aries, when we're daring ourselves to push into new ground, there's the smoothing over of Libra. The Moon also squares Pluto (Capricorn) to make Friday a breakthrough day to dig deep for perseverance, courage, faith. The choices we're making ripple out and impact those closest to us, and we see that play out in exaggerated tensions today.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Love Today?   Where's the Love Today? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Where's the Love Today? Garden10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Love Today?   Where's the Love Today? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Where's the Love Today? Garden11
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Love Today?   Where's the Love Today? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Where's the Love Today? Garden12
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Love Today?   Where's the Love Today? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 am

Gorgeous Solane! I was just standing outside looking at the moon yesterday afternoon and thinking how beautiful it is from earth even though up close it probably just looks like barren rock...that is the thing about being here on earth: our perspective changes reality. Kind of a metaphor for ourselves really. We can change reality with our thoughts about it. I felt alot of love for what I perceived as natural beauty - the moon shining in the sky. Then I thought about how amazing it was that every person on the planet when they look at the moon are looking at the same moon. But wait - if it was on this side of the planet and it was still daytime then half the planet had nothing - they were in complete darkness save for the stars! Who needs drugs with thoughts like these? LOL. I guess knowing that I am one of a sea of billions looking up at the moon definitely put my existence into another perspective.

Where's the love today? That's easily answered. It's in our perspective. And if it appears to be lacking, then it can be regained by changing your thoughts. thumup
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Love Today?   Where's the Love Today? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:23 am

Most Gorgeous indeed , WE both are.

THANK-YOU blu wink

Blessed to have a friend like you. Like a Star @ heaven rainbowstar Like a Star @ heaven

Much LOVE too You KAT !! !! sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Love Today?   Where's the Love Today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the Love Today?
Page 1 of 1