Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

555 - changes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

555 - changes? Empty
PostSubject: 555 - changes?   555 - changes? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Twice this afternoon I've seen the number 555, which I looked up and according to Doreen Virtue it means there are big changes coming. Hmm. unsure I am not sure what this could mean, but the first time, I was researching Steve Harley for my thesis, and the second time I was singing a Steve Harley song to myself. I wonder if this relates somehow to what the 555 is about?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

555 - changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 555 - changes?   555 - changes? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Hmm, interesting... no more 555's in sight since the other day but this old Steve Harley music is really connecting with me, or I am connecting with it, to be more accurate. Just in the sense of enjoyment and evoking feelings. Complicated to explain, but the songs are provoking my imagination. Also on the topic of change, for a long time now (maybe almost a year) I've been wearing a rose quartz pendant, and recently I've been feeling like it has done its job and it's time to move on to another crystal. So today I found that crystal. I didn't have to spend any money as what I needed was right here in the house. A clear quartz was hanging from a bracelet, so I removed it from the bracelet and put it on a chain, then took a tiny citrine pendant off its own chain and put on the new chain alongside the clear quartz. I really like this combination. It seems stronger and clearer than what I've been wearing, so I wonder if my move to wearing this pendant reflects my inner changes. I feel like the clear quartz can do a job of clearing me a little more and bring a new phase of healing and growth. The citrine adds a positive strength, and a promise of good luck and happiness. I must admit since putting it on an hour or so ago I feel slightly emotional and even a little bit sick in a way. But my neck tension and my right shoulderblade have loosened. It's like there's a cleansing process going on, so I'll just go with it - and the slight 'sick' feeling that I'm having should go away once I've physically grounded myself with some food. So yes... onwards and upwards... happy hour
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

555 - changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 555 - changes?   555 - changes? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Nice Job Gem,

Your right on time as ALL-ways my dear, you see ALL the signs & symbols, GOOD for you.

Spiritual and Healing Properties of Citrine:

Citrine (yellow quartz) carries the healing properties of the sun. It expands the auric field, filling it with light and clearing away any lingering etheric toxins. Citrine is also a wonderful manifestation crystal by motivating you into taking action. It brings optimism and cheerfulness. Citrine is a good stone for aligning all the chakras. It focuses on balancing the solar plexus chakra, which in turn integrates the lower and higher chakras.

Remedy Benefits of Citrine:

•Manifesting stone
•Dispells anger
•Gives optimism
•Aids digestion
•Gives mental clarity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

555 - changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 555 - changes?   555 - changes? Empty

Back to top Go down

555 - changes?