Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I *L*O*V*E* ALTIYAN CHILDS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

I  *L*O*V*E*  ALTIYAN CHILDS! Empty
PostSubject: I *L*O*V*E* ALTIYAN CHILDS!   I  *L*O*V*E*  ALTIYAN CHILDS! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am

I don't know whether any of you are following the Australian series of the X Factor, but Altiyan is my pick to win the whole thing!

Unfortunately this clip cuts off at the end, and New Zealanders don't have access to most of the X Factor clips due to copyright (I guess because the series is being shown here a few days after the Australian live broadcasts), but it's one of my favourite Altiyan performances:

I also love that on all the interviews, he shows himself to be emotionally honest and openly spiritual. He's had to deal with a lot, including the fact that his father does not have much time left to live... he entered the X Factor because his father encouraged him to, and I am sure his father is SO INCREDIBLY PROUD. clap

Is anyone else here an Alityan fan?
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

I  *L*O*V*E*  ALTIYAN CHILDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I *L*O*V*E* ALTIYAN CHILDS!   I  *L*O*V*E*  ALTIYAN CHILDS! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 am

A very touching interview about Altiyan and his father's degenerative heart condition (he also talks a little bit about his spirituality), along with some clips from Altiyan's performance of 'Eye of the Tiger'. rock on

Man... I enjoyed Adam Lambert on American Idol years ago, but Altiyan is something else altogether! cool
Back to top Go down

I *L*O*V*E* ALTIYAN CHILDS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Random Ramblings-
Jump to: