Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

image on ceiling, need opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

image on ceiling, need opinions Empty
PostSubject: image on ceiling, need opinions   image on ceiling, need opinions EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 pm

I just moved into a studio apartment, for the last couple of days I have been experiencing an onslaught of supernatural phenomenon, mostly spirits incessantly coming through any way they could to get my attention. This type of thing has happened before, and it usually passes within a week or so. This time it has been unbelievably intense, words cannot begin to describe it. Just today, I noticed an image that has permanently embeded itself on the ceiling just above my bed, it appears to be a woman. This unnerved me and I asked it to leave but it didn't do any good. Then I realized that it may be my guide, because I have seen this woman several times before....her image. Here is the image, tell me what you think.

image on ceiling, need opinions Guide212
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

image on ceiling, need opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: image on ceiling, need opinions   image on ceiling, need opinions EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Not sure what to think about this one. What does your intuition tell you? Are you frightened by what has appeared? Is it matrixing or do you feel it honestly has some meaning?
Back to top Go down

image on ceiling, need opinions
Page 1 of 1