Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok, I'm freaked out, need input on this.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Ok, I'm freaked out, need input on this. Empty
PostSubject: Ok, I'm freaked out, need input on this.   Ok, I'm freaked out, need input on this. EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:06 am

As of recent, I have somehow tapped into a higher level of clairvoyance. Now, when I look at some small trees..such as pines and ferns, I can see a yellow glow flowing around them like an aura. And when I look closer, the trees have human like faces?!! Its like I'm expecting them to be able to just walk away to a different location. I swear this to be true and its completely blown my mind. I hope I can find someone that can relate.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Ok, I'm freaked out, need input on this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, I'm freaked out, need input on this.   Ok, I'm freaked out, need input on this. EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:44 pm

I can definitely relate. Just remember to take the development at a rate you are comfortable with. Your guides are there to help you so call on them for answers. You have the power to slow things down or even to stop them for awhile till you find your feet. Don't be afraid of what you see. Ask questions - LOTS of questions. Don't stop until you fully understand and are comfortable with what you are going through. It is some kind of transition.
Back to top Go down

Ok, I'm freaked out, need input on this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: The Truth Is Out There-
Jump to: