Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking out the Chat Box above...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Checking out the Chat Box above... Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the Chat Box above...   Checking out the Chat Box above... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:17 am

Have you found the archive switch?

Pretty cool huh?
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Chat Box above...   Checking out the Chat Box above... EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Yes it is. Seems a lot of times we miss each other and don't realize when someone else is on though. LOL
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Chat Box above...   Checking out the Chat Box above... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 am

I have a thought, I wonder if it would be better to have the Chat Box located at the bottom of the page below where we see who is online or bring that box up above the chat box??? I think the Chat box below would be better because people using it would need to see that the other people are here and available, as we tend to get timed out rather quickly... So if you sign in and there is no one else on line you would have been disconnected before anyone else has the opportunity to sign in, and if no one else is on line why sign in?

I also understand that it is a matter of timing that people don't have a lot of time to chat and might be posting with a purpose to be here and go onto anther important subject or task...

I love the freedom provided that we can meet each other at our level of understanding. We know there is a path to be walked and some have made progress in different ways making each one of us very unique.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Chat Box above...   Checking out the Chat Box above... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Yes, Greg and I thought it would be better at the bottom of the page as well. I'll take it up with Goth and the other mods.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Chat Box above...   Checking out the Chat Box above... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Duly noted and I will see what I can do big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the Chat Box above...   Checking out the Chat Box above... Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking out the Chat Box above...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: LW Community :: Random Ramblings-
Jump to: