Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries Empty
PostSubject: Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries   Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 pm

From the Spring Equinox when the Sun enters Aries, to April 3rd when Venus rises as a Morning Star and begins her new cycle in the Aries domain, there are many factors calling our attention to the potency of this time. On March 27, 2009, for example, we have the Sun conjunction with retrograde Venus (7 Aries) accelerating the messages possible from the realm of underworld treasures that are now coming to light. This marks an important point in the transformational shift of Venus, now completing with the Leo archetypal expression and preparing for a rebirth or reincarnation into the Aries expression of the Goddess.

Aries is the Amazon Warrior and the Wild Woman. Here are some images from Clarissa Pinkola Estes' book, Women Who Run With The Wolves, to spark our sense of these mysteries.

"WITHIN EVERY WOMAN THERE IS A WILD AND NATURAL CREATURE, a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing. Her name is Wild Woman, but she is an endangered species. Though the gifts of wildish nature come to us at birth, society's attempt to "civilize" us into rigid roles, has plundered this treasure and muffled the deep life-giving messages of our own souls. Without Wild Woman, we become over domesticated, fearful, uncreative, trapped."

"Healthy wolves and healthy women share certain psychic characteristics: keen sensing, playful spirit, and a heightened capacity for devotion. Wolves and women are relational by nature, inquiring, possessed of great endurance and strength. They are deeply intuitive, intensely concerned with their young, their mate and their pack. They are experienced in adapting to constantly changing circumstances; they are fiercely stalwart and very brave."

"She is the one who thunders after injustice."

www.shamanicastrology.com
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries   Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:33 am

Ooooh, all this Aries stuff. I'm an Aries. cheers
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries   Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 am

Cool. I haven't been keeping up with the transits lately, but now I can see the effect of Venus having been in my fourth house - with Venus in Aries, it's now in my fifth house (creativity, romance and fun), so that should be lovely!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries   Venus Prepares For Her Journey in Aries Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1