Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010

Go down 
+2
Goth~Ink
Solane Star
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010   Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:48 am

Timely Articles

« Venus in Aries, April 2009

Timely Articles
« Venus in Aries, April 2009

by Sao

On April 3 a very powerful Venus-in-Aries cycle began; it will continue for 584 days, approximately a year and nine months. Because this is Venus, The Feminine Principle, this cycle invites and inspires women to explore and express a new, deeper, more powerful aspect of themselves, and this is equally true for men as regards their inner feminine.

This cycle invites us to summon the courage to be adventurous, to explore radically new ways of Living, and to trust The Very Spirit of Life.

I strongly encourage everyone to participate with Venus as she embarks on this 584-day journey through Aries. Your participation will — not might, it will — make a powerful difference, perhaps the crucial difference, in our rapidly changing world. The change is rooted in this: Every person on Earth is being challenged to dig deeper than ever before and discover a new layer of Our Deepest Personal Values — and Venus is Our Deepest Personal Values.

Venus (The Goddess, The Divine Femnine) embarked on this adventure on April 3 when she rose as a morning star before the Sun. Since then a number of women have called or emailed to tell me they’re venturing into new territory, that for some time now they’ve been feeling the urge to be new, to be different, to change themselves and their lives, and that something is stirring in them now, a new presence is moving in them urging them to action, to blaze a new trail for themselves and those they Love. These women are feeling the presence of Venus in Aries. Here are just a few examples (my ideas) of what The New Aries Woman might do:

explore a new livelihood — the Right Livelihood that feels good to your Soul;
commence with a project you’ve longed to accomplish, something you’re truly passionate about — writing a book, going to the “I Can Do It!” seminar, taking flying lessons, etc.
- starting a real movement to have every other Pope be a woman (a male then a female, then a male, then a female, etc.) who then appoints other women to top positions in the hierarchy of that religious order; same with the Dalai Lama and that religious order; same with Mormonism and that religious order, same with Islam and that religious order, same with every religious order on Earth. (For those who don’t remember, women did this in the 1960’s with the names of hurricanes. Before the 60’s all hurricanes were given feminine names — it’s time to take “the next step”, take it to the next level — that’s the way of courageous Aries!)
These are just a few examples of the Aries spirit of independence.

Because this is Venus, the feminine principle, let’s consider the nature, character and energy of the Aries archetype when it expresses in and through women. In The Shamanic Astrology Handbook by Daniel Giamario, creator of Shamanic Astrology, we find these descriptions of The Aries Goddess:

The Warrior Amazon
The One Who Fights for a Cause
Joan of Arc
The Goddess: Queen Bodicca (this was a real person, google her)
“Women Who Run With The Wolves” (this is a book, google it)
The Wild Woman Archetype
The Tom Boy
And also from The Shamanic Astrology Handbook, let’s consider the invocation, the prayer, the mantra, the meditation, the focused intention of The Aries Goddess:

“I am warrior woman. I defend you in battle against the dark lords, the greedy, and those exploiting Mother Earth. I will fight to protect the Cosmic Order. I Am Goddess Of Victorious Triumph!”

So yes, the Aries Goddess is The Goddess wild and free, yet she lives that way with a purpose! She is going forth with The Sword of Truth paving her way, and with Strength and Courage lighting her Path to Victory!

In the March issue of “The Shamanic Astrology Newsletter” we find yet another description of the nature of this Venus cycle of power:

by Sao

On April 3 a very powerful Venus-in-Aries cycle began; it will continue for 584 days, approximately a year and nine months. Because this is Venus, The Feminine Principle, this cycle invites and inspires women to explore and express a new, deeper, more powerful aspect of themselves, and this is equally true for men as regards their inner feminine.

This cycle invites us to summon the courage to be adventurous, to explore radically new ways of Living, and to trust The Very Spirit of Life.

I strongly encourage everyone to participate with Venus as she embarks on this 584-day journey through Aries. Your participation will — not might, it will — make a powerful difference, perhaps the crucial difference, in our rapidly changing world. The change is rooted in this: Every person on Earth is being challenged to dig deeper than ever before and discover a new layer of Our Deepest Personal Values — and Venus is Our Deepest Personal Values.

Venus (The Goddess, The Divine Femnine) embarked on this adventure on April 3 when she rose as a morning star before the Sun. Since then a number of women have called or emailed to tell me they’re venturing into new territory, that for some time now they’ve been feeling the urge to be new, to be different, to change themselves and their lives, and that something is stirring in them now, a new presence is moving in them urging them to action, to blaze a new trail for themselves and those they Love. These women are feeling the presence of Venus in Aries. Here are just a few examples (my ideas) of what The New Aries Woman might do:

explore a new livelihood — the Right Livelihood that feels good to your Soul;
commence with a project you’ve longed to accomplish, something you’re truly passionate about — writing a book, going to the “I Can Do It!” seminar, taking flying lessons, etc.
- starting a real movement to have every other Pope be a woman (a male then a female, then a male, then a female, etc.) who then appoints other women to top positions in the hierarchy of that religious order; same with the Dalai Lama and that religious order; same with Mormonism and that religious order, same with Islam and that religious order, same with every religious order on Earth. (For those who don’t remember, women did this in the 1960’s with the names of hurricanes. Before the 60’s all hurricanes were given feminine names — it’s time to take “the next step”, take it to the next level — that’s the way of courageous Aries!)
These are just a few examples of the Aries spirit of independence.

Because this is Venus, the feminine principle, let’s consider the nature, character and energy of the Aries archetype when it expresses in and through women. In The Shamanic Astrology Handbook by Daniel Giamario, creator of Shamanic Astrology, we find these descriptions of The Aries Goddess:

The Warrior Amazon
The One Who Fights for a Cause
Joan of Arc
The Goddess: Queen Bodicca (this was a real person, google her)
“Women Who Run With The Wolves” (this is a book, google it)
The Wild Woman Archetype
The Tom Boy
And also from The Shamanic Astrology Handbook, let’s consider the invocation, the prayer, the mantra, the meditation, the focused intention of The Aries Goddess:

“I am warrior woman. I defend you in battle against the dark lords, the greedy, and those exploiting Mother Earth. I will fight to protect the Cosmic Order. I Am Goddess Of Victorious Triumph!”

So yes, the Aries Goddess is The Goddess wild and free, yet she lives that way with a purpose! She is going forth with The Sword of Truth paving her way, and with Strength and Courage lighting her Path to Victory!

In the March issue of “The Shamanic Astrology Newsletter” we find yet another description of the nature of this Venus cycle of power:
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010   Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:42 am

AHA!!! Now it all makes sense!! This is the energy that is affecting everyone. Thank you Solane!!

And that is what I was talking about in this thread about the energy shaking us all up having a purpose: You are not alone

This energy is here to help us grow and expand if we choose to work with it.

Venus (The Goddess, The Divine Femnine) embarked on this adventure on April 3 when she rose as a morning star before the Sun. Since then a number of women have called or emailed to tell me they’re venturing into new territory, that for some time now they’ve been feeling the urge to be new, to be different, to change themselves and their lives, and that something is stirring in them now, a new presence is moving in them urging them to action, to blaze a new trail for themselves and those they Love.

Not just women - MEN too! It is a feminine energy that is present in both sexes just as male energy is present in both sexes. At this time, we are moving out of the male energy and into a female energy. Everyone is affected by it.

I can't thank you enough for providing the missing link for us Solane sweetheart When I saw this post I just went 'PHEW! Now I get it!' It isn't just me - it is everybody. We're all able to use this energy to release and cleanse. Think of it as a springclean fleur
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010   Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:14 am

Psychic Reading For May 2009
by Gimel

I feel a great force sucking us into an elliptical holding pattern this month. This holding pattern continues throughout May as we attempt to escape the outer spiral arms of a whirlpool trying to suck us under. I sense that this whirlpool draws its energy from the dichotomy between novel theories and their practical application.

The inertia generated by this whirlpool requires a consolidation, rerouting, upgrading, and rewiring of resources to jury rig an escape from its powerful siphon. I envision the use of super conducting materials, conduits, and components enabling our vessel to muster up the energy necessary to free us from the grips of this dangerous force.

In addition, just as the supercharged engines of our vessel exert their increased power output the circular energy of the whirlpool acts as a slingshot adding momentum to our escape velocity. This initial moment of instantaneous velocity acts as a catalyst to propel us into uncharted waters. These waters though uncertain and full of the unknown provides an opportunity to explore the vast reaches of the human condition that remain an untapped resource to the populace still enslaved to the narrow minded thought processes of the past.

New courses charted into the vast expanse of this uncharted territory of the mind will open an exploratory passageway into a vast new frontier of intellectual diversity that awaits us on the horizon. The illusory perception of flatness dissolves as the true form of the round earth takes shape past the horizon and into the deep still waters of the unexplored leagues beyond.

This new previously undiscovered resource of the human mind opens the fishing grounds of what was once thought to be a desert of water. But, instead we find an abundance of previously unknown vital resources which further humanity into a new era of self-sustainability. These new resources are more than just psychic in nature and provide a tangible avenue for global prosperity.

This new source of prosperity not only empowers us as individuals but as a world consciousness. Bound together like the individual strands making up the rope of humanity. We become strengthened as a world community gaining the ability as a sum of nations to accomplish what an individual strand or nation finds impossible.

As this course charted by our innovative, fearless, and morally sound leaders is negotiated the storm clouds become less ominous and the swells subside. The treacherous waters traversed act as a forge to iron and strengthen the fiber of our beings. A new tougher solidified world emerges with the ability to make true progress with renewed strength.

I feel that during May the enduring strength of the human spirit continues to drive us forward. I foresee bravery, truth, and integrity acting as a beacon to safer shores. The rocky obstructions of the perilous breakers narrowly averted by global changes in philosophy, ideology, and priorities.

May truly marks the embarkation of our new voyage into the great beyond. Our idealism pays off as what was once thought to be impossible or utopian becomes reality. The whirlpool of deceit, decay, and greed left in the wake of our mighty vessel of humanity reminds us of a more barbaric unsophisticated time of feudal financial warlords divvying up their spoils at the expense of their fiefdom.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010   Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:18 am

see stars Wow, at first I thought 'oh no! not more troubled waters ahead!' But if you are aware of this energy, you can actually work with it and benefit greatly from it. Nothing is ever destroyed - it is merely transformed. I am no astrologer but I respect those who are and I find that I am gaining a greater appreciation of the role planetary energy plays in our lives. We can choose to just let it happen to us and go under or we can choose to work with it and go forwards.

Thanks so much for this Moonie. I like the simple language explaining what the astrology positions mean for us astrologically challenged people mr green
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010   Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am

I am sorry Moonie, my brain has not been able to process things lately... i can't figure this out.... what is this reading saying to me....? sad cry I don' tget it... see stars
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010   Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:57 am

I thought about what you wrote Moonie.

When there is a vacuum, something will be sucked into it.

When I want to release a patter of behaviours, emotions or thoughts there has to be something to fill in the space after it is gone. Is our time in May going to see us clearing old patterns, and evaluating ourselves so we can choose what new patterns we are going to use in the elliptical holding pattern you spoke of? Will this manifest as disruption in our normal everyday life? Will we learn to welcome challenge to observe our strenghts?
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010   Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Actually if you consider the vacuum into such an event as a black hole and understanding the dynamics of matter captured into such an event the whole thing is a collapse until a new horizon is reached and that horizon does not get reached until enough material or matter is placed into the dark void and it then explodes outward. The matter is compressed into energy and then that energy is released into existence once again changing back into the form of matter.

The study of the dynamics of black holes is quite interesting.

From creation to end in a cycle that will be recreated if the right conditions exist and they do.

I'm thinking in terms of dark energy and dark matter the positive being the light and energy that is true and bright and the darkness of the lies that are negative and dark and turning our universe from dark to light or from negative into positive where exposing the bad makes things turn around revealing the good that has been veiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010   Venus Cycle exploring Aries April 3, 2009 to November 4, 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1