Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Child Scull

Go down 
+3
Wolf
Goth~Ink
Night Star
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Star Child Scull - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 pm

I feel that I'm caught in a feed back loop here, it is like I'm trying to tell people Christians that GOD exists and they say prove to us that GOD exists and I say it was through this experience that I had and they say that is not proof.

Substitute the word GOD with the word E.T. and we enter into the same paradigm a construct that is a trap for those who are out of the loop. How can you prove that which can not be proven?

Even having this apparent evidence something that can not be shared first hand with everyone and requires some sort of plausible explanation that we both have to be open minded enough to accept if the truth reveals something other than what we really expect. And there in lies the problem one of us could be right and in time we will know the truth at least eventually we can hope.

I'm just saying from the point of knowledge that we have that a belief in Extraterrestrial Life forms is a belief system that requires the same basic elements that the Church uses to indoctrinate new members under the guise of being evangelical.

Before you put me in any box I will attempt to keep an open mind maintaining my right to exercise my own free will...

I'm trying to share with you that I believe in the ability to travel far with thought, so far I have no proof that we can travel far in physical form. As for what this skull is, the jury is still out... I didn't make any jumps to any conclusions, I'm still trying to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Perception is at the centre of understanding any experience we might have. Some people rely on proof based on certain schools of thought, others are happy to go on faith...there is no right or wrong in my opinion, only differences in perception. big grin For something to become true for us however, we must allow our perception to make it a belief...that means we must somehow justify it so that it is congruent with our thoughts about reality. Being open minded, simply requires us to be aware or open to awareness of all incoming information...aware without processing it with our emotions - simply observing what comes our way.

Which brings me to time travel and whether it is possible or not...I guess to begin with we have to ask another question = what is it that we are asking can time travel and if the answer is us as in humans, then we have to ask what we perceive ourselves to be...many now hold the belief that we are merely consciousness or thoughts which constructs material things such as a body of flesh to house that consciousness. In that case, we might have an entirely new angle on the classic alien in a UFO - is our consciousness the alien and our body the UFO and is our body then our mode of travel to a new solar system (the milky way) to experience the planet earth? If this were congruent with someone's belief system then yes, time travel is not only possible but already occurring and not even considered unusual or impossible. A shift in perception changes reality and what we label proof or 'truth'. You see now the problem with universality of ideas and the truth quest. It is not something humans have yet reached a consensus on as they are all still taking solitary journeys.

Nothing personal in this Gary - just my own mind-warping take on the subject matter. peace aliengreet
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:51 am

I am not even going to enter the discussion below, I have no interest in entering the old, stale US versus THEM scenario (ET v God debate) It usually ends in a mudslinging match between egos. I know my own truth and I don't need to provide anyone else with proof in order to validate that, it is not my duty nor is it my concern. If you want the truth or proof, go find it, its your reality. It's the evolutionary journey of self and consciousness that is the most important thing.

Interesting thoughts on time travel goth. Data from certain government funded research over the years certainly provides some intriguing food for thought on this subject. The implications are endless. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 am

Perhaps in the interest of keeping on topic and continuing the discussion we should base our comments back on the star skull and start other threads for topics such as time travel or personal problems? Afterall, this thread seems to have wandered off on a merry trail far from the original subject...

Gary, I feel for you and can see how affected you are by your personal situation. Perhaps starting a separate thread in Boiling Point or Secret Men's Business would be more appropriate than peppering different threads with cryptic bits and pieces? I mention this so that we can be here for you as support and try to understand the entirety of what troubles you rather than only getting glimpses in between other topics that aren't related.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:20 am

Agreed. I will go over this topic and take out things that don't pertain to to thread so we can get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Magician
Magician
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Anyway, back on topic I just got my Star Child Skull book in the mail today.
I am busy reading The Secret History of NASA at the moment but will let you all know what I think of it when I am able to get to it.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Oh how cool! Yes, keep us posted. cheers
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:51 am

I really like how this all cleaned up, although :) *Subject not on topic; I will find a more appropriate place for my rambling thoughts... *
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:24 am

thumup

I have to wonder...if there is one star skull already under investigation, there must be more out there. And if more have been found then who has them and why have they not been publicised? Just some food for thought...
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Here's a link that might interest some of you regarding the star child skull.

http://projecthiddentruths.org/

taken 2
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm

which reminds me ... Here are some recommended resources from the ACERN (Australian Close Encounters Research Network) for information and professional support regarding contact/abduction experiences and star child research.

http://www.acern.com.au/

USA

ACCET - (Academy of Clinical Close Encounter Therapists)
Contact DR Richard Boylan: President of the Star Kids Project.
E-mail drboylan@sbcglobal.net web site www.drboylan.com
Address: PO Box 22310, Sacramento, California 95822 Ph/Fax US (916) 422-7400

PEER - Center For Psychology and Social Change:
C0-founded by DR John Mack
PO Box 398, Cambridge MA 02139, USA Information Ph (281) 446 3005
E-mail info@centerchange.org

DR Roger Leir RE - (Research into Implants and Star Children)
Address: 253 Lombard Street, Suite B Thousand Oaks, California 91360
National UFO Reporting Center
Peter Davenport

UFO hotline (206)722-300 PO Box 45623 University Station, Seattle, WA 98145
Intruders Foundation Executive
Director Budd Hopkins
Address PO Box 30233 N.Y. 10011
Tel (212) 645 5278 Fax (212) 352 1778

UK

CONCERN UK - (Contactee Close Encounter Resource Network)
Contacts are:
Fran Pickering Ph/fax 01539 731365 E-mail concern.north@tiscali.co.uk
Chris Evers E-mail hufos1@hufos1.karoo.co.uk
Philippa Foster CONCERN UK & 5D support: PH 01458 860543
write to: Chilcott Cottage, Old Stileway Farm, Meare, Glastonbury BA6 9SH (UK)

New Zealand

UFOCUS
Suzanne Hansen write to :PO Box 624, Tauranga, New Zealand
Email hansen_ufocus@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:42 pm

hands clapping Thanks for the links Lilith - good thinking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Child Scull   Star Child Scull - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Child Scull
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2