Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien Writing and Symbols

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Alien Writing and Symbols Empty
PostSubject: Alien Writing and Symbols   Alien Writing and Symbols EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 am

Hélène Smith was a colorful character. She was a medium who was studied in 1891 by a psychologist because of her supposed ability to predict the future, channel entities, have dramatic play-like conversations with people no one but her saw and move objects with her mind. She also claimed to be able to speak and write Martian. So of course it was decided she was "nuts".

During her trances she would write descriptions of Mars, an example of which is below. The psychologist who studied Hélène in depth said that she had suffered most of her life from "daydreams that bordered on hallucinations" and a "dissociative personality" but that some of her abilities seemed to be genuine. He also stated that the "Martian" seemed to be modeled on the French language and a product of her subconscious.

Alien Writing and Symbols French

Just like those anomalous art depictions of aliens and their spacecraft that seem to be littered throughout our world, there are also reports of people who have channeled messages, and more importantly symbols and writing from other planets or species. The above story, taken from Anomalies Unlimited is a good example of the treatment of such claims. There appears to be similarities with the disparaging view taken on the Star Skull and these alien writings in that we have the scientific community trying to discredit rather than explore the subjects. Why is it that people who consider the existence of aliens associated with mental illness, delusions or hallucinations? Couldn't it be also true, that these are not 'something wrong' with the human brain but 'something right' that helps us re-establish meaningful contact with our true forefathers from the stars? Science has strayed along way from its' own empirical guidelines and ethical considerations. Critical thought is not about debunking just as scepticism is about having an open-mind not one simply focused on finding a 'natural explanation for everything'.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Alien Writing and Symbols   Alien Writing and Symbols EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:01 pm

I have always thought that there must be some people in institutions for mental illness who arn't mentally ill. I think most scientist fear losing the respect of their peers and losing their jobs if they were to explore. And regular folks, well ...they fear the unknown. Still, there are those who bravely come forth with their findings so there is hope after all. rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Alien Writing and Symbols   Alien Writing and Symbols EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:57 am

Quote :
The psychologist who studied Hélène in depth said that she had suffered most of her life from "daydreams that bordered on hallucinations" and a "dissociative personality" but that some of her abilities seemed to be genuine. He also stated that the "Martian" seemed to be modeled on the French language and a product of her subconscious.

lol!

So in other words, she showed symptoms of psi phenomena. God, I hate psychologists, they are so full of absolute shit. I'm sorry, but there really is no other term to describe it. They know it exists, there is plenty of scientific data ... for more than 25 years, the intelligence services funded and encouraged research into parapsychology! Your right night, scientists and psychs alike would rather be sheep and maintain their respect in the eyes of their peers, than revolutionary and risk losing their career. And yes, people fear the unknown ... much easier to ignore it, deny it and convince yourself it is irrational than turn around, face it and accept it.

This pretty much echoes my experience with psychologists. I was trying to find answers to the spontaneous psi events I experienced on a regular basis since I was a child and their answer was "hormones" and then as I got older it apparently became clear that I was borderline manic depressive, which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I KNEW it was psi related, but nonetheless was dosed up for 5 years on anti-depressants ... it was like they wanted to render the ability with these chemicals.

Imagine what they would of said if I rocked up with my own ET symbols and declared I am in contact with a being from Sirius that calls itself Enki lol! lol! Let's not go there.

Perhaps I am crazy ... But the rest of the world is insane. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Alien Writing and Symbols   Alien Writing and Symbols EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 am

Precisely why I am studying to become a psychologist who DOES rock the boat and is unafraid. When I think about how many people out there being wrongly brainwashed into thinking their is something wrong with them and denying what is RIGHT with them and going with the flow of that natural vibration it really saddens me...what support do they have? I relate to what you are saying Lilith having been told all my life 'there's something wrong with you...you have too many personalities' and even being hospitalised for seeing ghosts! I tried to commit suicide because all these professionals kept telling me that seeing ghosts was a symptom of mental illness and I couldn't stop seeing them. If only there was somebody progressive in their approach and understanding around back then, it could have saved me alot of trauma and doubts about myself. I even saw a psychic who saw what was the truth about me but she was too frightened to reveal it to me which put more fear in me. So I would like to say that it is not just psychologists...The importance to have an overhaul in the way mental illness is seen and the acknowledgment of psi and other heightened human functions is a must, in my opinion. I still remember the first psychiatrist I saw shortly after I went through an emotional breakdown while working at a nursing home at the tender age of 22...I told him that I could hear voices and see ghosts. He was an elderly man, and he sat at his desk and smiled, then looked directly at me with a smug look on his face and hands folded. "Do you know what I do when I hear voices?" he asked conversationally. "I ask them to come down from the ceiling and have a cup of tea with me." Needless to say I felt insulted and mocked and thought he was crazier than me and I never went back to him.

I wonder if anyone ever told Barbara Hand Clow or Barbara Marciniak that they were mentally ill for channeling the Pleiadians? Their books have sold phenomenally. How about Jerry and Esther Hicks with Abraham? Their books have changed alot of lives and their teachings had a positive impact. The denial from the scientific community is becoming archaic and counter productive. It is time for them to warp into a new age and get with the program.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Alien Writing and Symbols   Alien Writing and Symbols EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:47 pm

clap

bravo

woot

agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Writing and Symbols   Alien Writing and Symbols Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien Writing and Symbols
Page 1 of 1