Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Important Image Ever taken

Go down 
+2
Blue Water
Night Star
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

The Most Important Image Ever taken Empty
PostSubject: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:34 am

Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 am

Beautiful video, Night! Really makes you think.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Amazing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 am

Absolutely incredible...thanks Night for putting this up here. How can science find this sort of data and still be skeptical about life on other planets? Even if you do the math, the probability is enormous. Beautiful images - makes me want to go home to the stars...
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:21 pm

It does make you stop and think!... Shut me up for a few minutes and well.... shut me up.....

thanks
shan
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Indeed does make us think. How could there not be other sentient beings? I think the universe is never ending. Imagine all the other planets out there and what kind of life they may hold. Amazing and beautiful video. Glad everyone enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Awesome video NightStar.

Goth~Ink wrote:
Absolutely incredible...thanks Night for putting this up here. How can science find this sort of data and still be skeptical about life on other planets? Even if you do the math, the probability is enormous. Beautiful images - makes me want to go home to the stars...

Depends on what science we follow! Is it the human-centric egoistic science where scientists are considered the know it alls? Or is it the Quantum Mechanics where scientists are open for posibilities and consider themselves to be just a part of the whole?
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am

Even the know-it-all factions of the scientific community seem to be having their bad days lately blu wink Quantum physics has really rolled some heads...one of the underpinning concepts of science is critical thought. Critical thought is related to skepticism and requires an open mind...when it comes to the possibility of life on other planets, I don't see too many scientists following their own rules about keeping that open mind! They go on about validity and such and yet they don't even work within their own framework to truly do what their field is there to do - explore the how and why and what of the universe. thumdown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Important Image Ever taken   The Most Important Image Ever taken Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Important Image Ever taken
Page 1 of 1