Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

strange image in my brain

Go down 
+3
RHFay
Goth~Ink
harmonygirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

strange image in my brain Empty
PostSubject: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:08 am

strange image in my brain Face_skull

Okay, just had to get this image out of my brain. I have never drawn anything like this before... ever... its rather dark. Yet interesting. I don't know where it came from or why.... but it is out there....
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:23 am

Intriguing...so you are divided huh? Half wants to give up and half is hanging on to hope lol. That is what I read in the image. Does the person in the drawing look like anyone you know or seem familiar to you?

Artistically, I love your linework!! I showed my 11 yo son (the one who likes to draw) and he was blown away. In fact I think he said 'AWESOME!" I love the way you express yourself through art. Even the dark images are engaging clap
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:37 am

Cool!

I draw dark all the time. It doesn't necessarily mean you are a dark and troubled person. At least, I hope it doesn't! I've actually had similar images in my head, but never got around to putting them on paper. And something about the cocked nature of the head gives it great character, and lightens the morbidity a bit.

I agree with Goth Ink - the drawing could mean you are divided. It could mean you are divided over some decision, problem, or issue. It could mean part of your personality feels detached from the rest, dead to the other half of your being. Or, it could simply be a visual representation of the two parts of being - life and death.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Shannon, have you been watching zombie movies lately? LOL
You'll have to share more of your artwork with us.
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Night Star wrote:
You'll have to share more of your artwork with us.

I agree! Please do share more art.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:44 am

I don't like it. It's creeping me out.

It reminds me of a murdered man who is decomposing.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 am

I must say I agree, it IS kind'a creepy. cheesygrin

But on another note, it's also exceptionally well-drawn. You're an awesome artist, Harmonygirl. clap
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:20 am

It is a great drawing. That is why it is creeping me out. There is very specific detail in that picture of that male, as if Harmony was drawing an actual portrait of someone.

It is also creeping me out because the minute I looked at it that cold chill ran down my spine and I got the immediate image of a man buried in a shallow grave in a heavy wooded area and there is a bullet wound in his skull. It literally shattered his head. A drug related murder, a drug debt. This could be related to something else I have been investigating earlier this week so that may be why this image is in my mind, I'm not sure. But that picture definately creeps me out TO THE MAX. Its like his eyes are telling me a story.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:05 am

Given that you do spirit portraits Harmony, and the strong reactions by Virus and Lilith, I have to wonder if you have picked up on a deceased person hanging round in the astral? If this is the case, it could have an affect on you emotionally. Empaths always ave to be on guard because we are like sponges for other's emotions and energies. If you have felt down since doing this drawing, there might be a very real link between you and this person. If, as Lilith has suggested, he is a murder victim, you could be prone to all sorts of negative emotions.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:59 pm

I don't want to freak her out, that is just the immediate impressions I get off it ... given the specific details of this male's face and the fact that she draws spirit photography, it could very well be the case that this person has been drawn to her, and that is why this image was just randomly 'in her head'.

I don't know, I just get a very clear impression of a wooded area and that the half person/half skeleton is an indication of the time that has lapsed between this person's fate ...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Shan's been pretty down lately this is why i thought it was worth mentioning Lilith. Not to make anyone feel bad, but because sometimes these things can impact us without our knowledge and we are left wondering why we are suddenly so drained and feeling low. I think your intuition is pretty accurate - it seems to have been for the time you have been on the forum. thumup
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:11 am

Quote :
Shan's been pretty down lately this is why i thought it was worth mentioning Lilith. Not to make anyone feel bad, but because sometimes these things can impact us without our knowledge and we are left wondering why we are suddenly so drained and feeling low.

hmmm, that is very interesting, definately worth mentioning goth ... I think if it is unusual or is a sudden onset of symptoms (ie. depression, anger, sudden chronic fatigue, etc) and you can't quite put a finger on where such feelings are manifesting from, it could definately be a psychic related thing, especially if one has been delving deeper into the psychic/metaphysical areas lately or is now working directly with spirit energy (ie.spirit guide portraits).

hey harmony, if you don't mind me asking, what are your own thoughts on your drawing? Can you recall what it felt like to draw this picture, or what images/emotions went through your mind? Or was it more of a state of mind where your brain felt like it was completely flat-line, no thoughts, and you were actually just physically channeling the energy through your hand, as if you had no control over what your hand was drawing? I get the impression it is not a picture that sits comfortably with you.
Back to top Go down
harmonygirl
Magician
Magician
harmonygirl

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 am

No, it didn't sit well with me. Although I have to admit that I impressed myself with the drawing. It does creep me out. Well, the best I can describe it....
I haven't drawn a portrait since.... I haven't really drawn since. One image has been started but not completed.
Ok first thing first.... i saw it in my head.... I hadn't been watching anything or recall anything happening that would make me draw it.... granted I love horror movies but hadn't watched one. I had to draw it, it was in my head and felt this urge to draw skulls..... I needed to draw a skull, and I had to draw a man... it was like this need and then once I found the skull (I tried to refrenece a actual skull) the image of the morph came in... It made me uncomfortable yet couldn't believe that my had was drawing it. I don' tmean to sound arrogant, but my art skills have blossomed in the last 6 months.... so I was shocked...
everytime I see it now, I think, Dark, but well drawn... I don't know what to make of it, maybe my mind is distracting my inner side to the meaning.
Symptoms.... note I have a doctors appt tomorrow.
I am quick to anger, tired (exhausted), this need to keep my self busy yet want to lay down. I am gaining weight and ....
frustrated. Now, i am having shortness of breath, headaches, emotions... oh goodness.....
I have thought that there is something "attacking me" but then the thought goes out of my brain as quickloy as it goes in... oh... I am confused and I am forgetting things.... yesterday... I forgot I was barbecuing for a half hour.... I just take it as i am trying to do too much... but why am I forgetting????
Yes I am working on doing more drawing.... but I have noticed it is directly related to my state.....
But I am chanelling a piece of art for someone that I have been asked to do.... purely spiritually.... so....
I will show you when I get some of it done..

Thank you for all your kind words.... I have been very low lately....

hugs
kisses, sorry to freak you out with the drawing. I may do it again.. lol

shannon
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Never a problem - we are all here for one another big grin Those symptoms you describe could apply to me too. But it will be interesting to hear what your doctor thinks. You know the life of a sensitive can get pretty complicated. In a sense we do live many lives because we pick up other's energies and that means sometimes we carry emotions that aren't ours (which can lead to stress and coping mechanisms like over-eating, smoking, drinking, acting impulsively or over-sleeping). We can also be acting as a conduit or a channel so a deceased person can attempt to experience physicality again by using our body (yep, some of you are probably aware of this being called possession). This is why psychic protection and grounding are so important. It appears this entity as taken you by surprise. Perhaps you came along at the right time and he saw the opportunity to pursue his purpose through you - whether that be to make people aware he was murdered or to find his killer or just to try to be alive again...the dimensions are closer than ever, some are overlapping and others are merging. These sorts of experiences will become more prevalent as we head towards the change in consciousness. Awareness and education are the best defences we have. Shan, I don't know if you have tried this, but maybe you could try sending this uninvited guest pink energy or light. Sometimes, it loosens their attachment, but even if it doesn't it might just make his impact on your emotions a little less uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Harmony...

Allow me to lift your spirits if I might... There is one that has been mentioned and shared and as the time passed by I was communicated with through my father and my music... I had a song running through my mind and I had no idea why, I liked the song and played it on the guitar and I played it a lot it had that AC/DC Hells Bells ring to it and the song was written by Randy Rhodes and won't be played on the radio. Odd that I would have that song running through my head as the lyrics say Wine is Fine but Whiskey is quicker the artist goes on to say that something is slow with liqueur. There certainly is no solution to the problem if we don't do what is required. I was waiting for an apology that never came my way. Now others hold the vice as they follow bad advice.

I don't know what to really say but there certainly could be a connection between me and what you see. What I can say is that you should not fear it seems to me that maybe there is some business that is not finished or maybe a chance to share as we make memories. I could be completely off the mark but if I'm not then the explanation is rather simple and in time I'll open up with what I'm sitting upon for now I would say see what comes your way and share if you want or if not they can certainly find another way to reveal what needs to be known.

I know my heart runs hot and cold, I'm quite conflicted by all the lies that I've been told. The worst part is when your loved ones lie to you...

I've got a lot to say and for today I've said enough, it is time to wait and let others present their thoughts and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange image in my brain   strange image in my brain Empty

Back to top Go down

strange image in my brain
Page 1 of 1