Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roswell Debris Tested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Roswell Debris Tested Empty
PostSubject: Roswell Debris Tested   Roswell Debris Tested EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 am

Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Debris Tested   Roswell Debris Tested EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:03 am

Oh yes, I saw somthing on this before! It's great that a scientist actually got to study it and let us know what he found! I've heard several witness accounts of handling this alien material. Some of it has been described as harder than steel, yet able to mould like clay in your hands!
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Debris Tested   Roswell Debris Tested EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:56 pm

how you describe it blue reminds me of that weird rock/ metal thing I found ages ago.

It was hard as steel, it actually cut my hand, yet after I first picked it up, it had my fingerprints imprinted/indented into it. I thought it might be due to some heat process.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Debris Tested   Roswell Debris Tested EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:35 am

Wow. No, metal doesn't act that way from my understanding. Unless it was melting, which of couse would have severly burned you. Do you still have that rock?
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Debris Tested   Roswell Debris Tested EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:14 am

yeah, well its in safe-keeping. tongue

It is definately strange, and seems to metal or at least contains some metallic element to it. I guess I'll never know, I have had the thought it could be something man-made that melted in a fire many years ago (the funny thing is I have had dreams of a fire going through this property and apparently one did many years ago, which I confirmed because the trees and the bush here do bear some evidence of fire related trauma). It definately is peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roswell Debris Tested   Roswell Debris Tested Empty

Back to top Go down

Roswell Debris Tested
Page 1 of 1