Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFO Technology From Roswell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

UFO Technology From Roswell Empty
PostSubject: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:18 am

Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:48 pm

I did a RV session(remote viewing) on an air hanger shed that is connected to Roswell. I didn't get any feedback on my results but what I got was inside this air hangar are several man-made UFO military prototypes. They are called 'fastwalkers' and it is reverse engineered technology. I didn't get anything 'extraterrestrial', so I don't know about that particular aspect of the claims. It is definately related to military technology though, perhaps why there is so much secrecy surrounding Area 51.

Seems that would be quite similiar to what this video is claiming. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:41 am

Wow Lillith! What else have you been able to see while remote viewing???? Have you tried to remote view what is beneath the pyramids?
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 pm

I have just learnt RV the other month, so I'm still only doing Level 1 and Level 2 targets and getting used to the procedure because it is so different from free-flow psi. I did get the sphinx as a target picture once. I hit the target, and although I didn't know it was the sphinx at the time, the diagram I got was interesting and definately seemed to indicate that underneath it, beneath ground level is a large space or cavern of sorts.

I have done A pyramid too, I'm not sure what one it was though. What I perceived was a huge pyramid structure near Cairo cityscape, and underneath is multiple below ground levels that go down very deep, and from some of these levels there are tunnels or tubes that lead outwards for considerable distances. It was like a labryinth, very complicated structure. At the bottom there was also an empty cavern or large 'room' and I also believe there may be other large caverns or 'rooms' elsewhere, perhaps at the other end of the tunnels, so they are not actually under the pyramid itself. The pyramid is more the entrance point. The tunnels were long, they could perhaps run for kilometres. It was very intriguing.

I know some professional RVers (the guy that taught me) who were given the pyramids as a target a few years ago and got basically the same thing. They also got what they perceived as some sort of wheel, or rotating/circular mechanical thing in the large space at the bottom. I wonder if it was an ancient water system or something and the wheel thing was like some sort of water wheel. I dunno, that's just me speculating, I'm not sure how close the pyramids are situated to the Nile, but its definately food for thought. If only I was Indianna Jones hissyfit
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:54 am

I wonder Lilith...remote viewing allows us to see what is physically at another site. But does it allow us to see cross-dimensionally what is at other sites? Say under the pyramids, there was also a non-physical spaceship for example? Or at the Roswell site, there were non-physical aliens?
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 pm

well there is a lot of speculation on that exact question. I suppose it depends on the extent of space/time manipulation, but even then, you would never be able to get official feedback on a non-physical object or an 'enigma' target unless physical evidence was indeed found. I asked the guy who taught me if it was possilble to RV other dimensions and he just smiled at me. Nonetheless, he knew who 'Enki' was ... Suspect

I speculate that it could be possible as remote viewers obtain the information from quantum information patterns (ie. Matrix, Akashic Records, Divine knowledge, whatever you want to call it). It is the virtual world constructed of waves of energy that represent all objects, people, places or any other physical form anywhere in space and time. In this 'Matrix' everything exists simultaneously as waves of energy and these waves allow RVers to perceive the past, present, and the future.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:14 pm

l1l1th wrote:
I did a RV session(remote viewing) on an air hanger shed that is connected to Roswell. I didn't get any feedback on my results but what I got was inside this air hangar are several man-made UFO military prototypes. They are called 'fastwalkers' and it is reverse engineered technology. I didn't get anything 'extraterrestrial', so I don't know about that particular aspect of the claims. It is definately related to military technology though, perhaps why there is so much secrecy surrounding Area 51.

Seems that would be quite similiar to what this video is claiming. Interesting.

Wow, thanks for sharing!

One theory actually is that the UFO that crashed wasn't alien, but from the future. Maybe then "alien" might not be the word, but "futuristic." I don't know this before, but it comes from a number of 'insider' interviews by Project Camelot.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:32 pm

ah! That is interesting and raises some very intriguing questions.

I am skeptical of the Roswell incident being linked to ETs ... but I suppose it comes down to how you define "ET". Higher intelligences that I classify as "ETs" do not need this sort of mass (craft) to move to earth, they exist on another plane of reality, the fourth dimension and higher. And if they do, then they are no higher than us - earthlings

There are many myths of the Nazis building these types of UFO prototypes and carrying out varying genetic experiments - some are true. It is possible that the beings found in the disks were human genetic experiements.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:40 am

Yeah, true. Could have been a Nazi test craft. On the other hand, weren't there alien sightings at Roswell?
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:41 am

Lieutenant Walter Haut, the public relations officer at the base in 1947 described not only seeing the craft, but alien bodies. When he arrived at the base, he was told by a nurse (who later disappeared) that a UFO had crashed and that small humanoid extraterrestrials had been recovered.

The local undertaker also claims he was contacted by authorities at Roswell shortly after the crash and asked to provide a number of child-sized coffins. But Haut is the only one of the original participants to claim to have actually seen alien bodies ... and he never did it in waking life, he left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-465276/Roswell-officers-amazing-deathbed-admission-raises-possibility-aliens-DID-visit.html
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Now here's a likely culprit for the many supposed UFO sightings near Area 51 ... The top secret (now declassified) A-12 "OXCART" aircrafts.

The CIA established Project OXCART in 1959 and for decades it was shrouded in secrecy - it was the hostile Cold War era after all.

At the time, no one else in the world had aero-technology like it ... it flew 2850 missions out of Area 51 as a surveillance aircraft and it could fly at three times the speed of sound at an altitude of 90, 000 feet. It also used the most advanced alloys that could be obtained from the titanium industries.

UFO Technology From Roswell A-12-oxcart

Here's the declassified report about the history of the OXCART program: http://www.foia.cia.gov/browse_docs.asp

You can bet that there were several prototypes and design experiments that preceded this baby too.

In my opinion, it was better off for the military and intelligence for them to have people pursue the line of inquiry about a supposed ET invasion/crash landing, than have them blowing the lid on highly-classified military aircraft technology they were using for covert surveillance. Besides, what's the harm in letting your enemies think that you might possibily be in possession of high-tech ET technologies and such. blu wink conspiracy

ah the Cold War ... it's a mad mad world.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:53 am

I believe that some aircraft are man-made and people think they are UF0's, however we have cave drawings and paintings of aircraft long before any aircraft were invented. Intriguing topic.
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:09 am

Yeah I've heard about that aircraft before, inspired by alien flight technology. It reminds me a little of the Avro Arrow, though.

It does appear that aliens crashed at Roswell. Beyond that we just have a whole lot of speculation, I think. It is a very interesting subject due to all the witness accounts and how obvious the whole thing is. No doubt more will come out about it in the future. Maybe someday soon the 'x-files' will be released to the public. Can you imagine?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Technology From Roswell   UFO Technology From Roswell Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO Technology From Roswell
Page 1 of 1