Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give me liberty or give me death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Give me liberty or give me death Empty
PostSubject: Give me liberty or give me death   Give me liberty or give me death EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEOets_L7vg

Here's the entire Patrick Henry speech that de facto caused the civil war to break out, in its full length in a recreation. It really gave me the chills, so enjoy, guys. blu wink And take to heart what he says, 'cause it's as important today as three hundred years ago. Only this time it's not only important for America.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Give me liberty or give me death   Give me liberty or give me death EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Wonderful!!!!!!!! luv
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Give me liberty or give me death   Give me liberty or give me death EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 am

A tad late with the reply, but that's what happens. lol

I'm glad you liked it, Nighty. :D I go back to watch this video from time to time when I feel down because of what is happening around us, and it always manages to raise my spirits, because I know that I'm NOT the only one who feels that way when I hear the speech. There are others out there who think like I do - who think like Patrick Henry did.

We can't just fight the world all the time. Some times we have to fight within ourselves too, to defeat dispair. blu wink

(God, I looked cool when writing that.)
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Give me liberty or give me death   Give me liberty or give me death EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:17 am

Hahahaha! You're so cute! I think you and I spend too much time at ATS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me liberty or give me death   Give me liberty or give me death Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me liberty or give me death
Page 1 of 1