Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardinal Cross: A Matter of Life & Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Cardinal Cross: A Matter of Life & Death Empty
PostSubject: Cardinal Cross: A Matter of Life & Death   Cardinal Cross: A Matter of Life & Death EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Tuesday May 25, 2010

There's nothing like an extinction-level event to give you that "I've got six months to live" feeling. Though some are still not aware of how serious this Gulf Coast Calamity is yet -- for the whole world -- they soon will be. The silver lining is we can use the sense of urgency to do things we've put off, and get aligned with our true purpose. And to squeeze more joy from each moment.

In her latest Transmutation News, shamanic author Sandra Ingerman writes that many feel hopeless. But that we're witnesses to the Earth cleansing herself, part of a regeneration. She writes, "Everything in form goes through constant change and does die. And death is not an end, it is a transition. We must learn how to honor life as it is so precious and at the same time learn how to let go."

After letting this sink in all day -- the idea that the Earth is cleansing herself -- it is slightly comforting. It's so very hard to see the loss of life though. This seems to be the opening big event of the cardinal grand cross. Pluto in Capricorn's hands are all over this, the unmasking of core power hierarchies, ecocide, loss of heritage, death and despair. Can you feel the tension building? We're days away from Uranus' move into Aries, when the fighting spirit is roused in every way.

As Michael Lutin writes on Uranus' transition in Lights! Action! Camera! War!: "People can be pushed only so far before they flip out. Sooner or later it always happens. The dawn comes. They wake up. They see the light, or at least what they think is the light. Suddenly, they are compliant no more. Cooperative and smiling no more. Silent no more. Paralyzed no more."

Things are going to really change, as more of us become actors, instead of consumers of passive entertainment. We come alive, in the way you do when you get a death sentence. We come out of our trance or entrainment to reacting to what's thrown our way by power structures. There could be big surprises when the masses are on the move. I've written some Notes on the Cardinal Cross 2010. And I'll be closely following this in the blog, with links to articles I find.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1