Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When is the Cardinal Cross?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

When is the Cardinal Cross? Empty
PostSubject: When is the Cardinal Cross?   When is the Cardinal Cross? EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:07 am

Molly Hall About.com
Friday May 14, 2010

Startling events seem to be on the rise, and this is likely to continue into the Summer. You may be wondering, "Did I sign up for this?!" The answer is probably Yes! Here's a list of the exact dates for the Cardinal T-Square and Cross. The intensity, though, is in effect now -- drawing us each into the mood of urgency.

I think we're seeing a big step up, at least here in the US, of urgent questioning, with the oil catastrophe off the Southern coast. I came across this Great Urgency appeal from Chief Arvol Looking Horse of the Lakota, that people of all nations come together for Grandmother Earth. He says, "We ask for prayers that the oil spill, this bleeding, will stop. That the winds stay calm to assist in the work. Pray for the people to be guided in repairing this mistake, and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we make the choice to change the destructive path we are on."

With the cardinal cross, the old ways are confronted, and forced to die off. Personally, we're asked to find the balance between pursuing our own goals, and being aware of the entire web of life. Will we cling to the old ways, or be paralyzed by fear of change, or will we be brave and do our part to birth a new world? There's been a divine orchestration to snap us awake to how we're connected, and also to our own unique life purpose. Look to trust that you're given what you need each step of the way.

I'll keep compiling articles from across the 'net on the Cardinal Grand Cross. If you run across a good one, or have one to contribute yourself, let me know!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1