Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photo Album

Go down 
+4
MoonChild
Night Star
The Virus
Goth~Ink
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Come on people - be brave and post your face tongue

I'll go first to give you all courage - if the site doesn't break from my pic, then it won't break from yours! muahahaha

This is me:

Photo Album 0002-1-1
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:07 am

Alrighty, let's post some pictures! mr green

This is me doing my job. This is back in the days when I used to work in Miami.
Photo Album 300pxmiamiviceguns

Nah, just kidding. lol!

Here are my two standard pictures, from back when I used to live in Visby, on Gotland:

Photo Album Cimg0368q

Photo Album Denhr

I'll post some more up-to-date photos some day soon. Let's just say my hair is.....a biiiiit longer....quite a bit.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 am

Photo Album Thanksgiving20200720016

Me in black, my nephew's step -daughter, and my sister. My hair is longer now though.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Virus, always a pleasure to see you - and your cheeky grin. You look just like your personality in your posts mate! However when I look at those photos it makes me feel so cold brrrrrr....it must be for you to be wearing gloves! And as for Don Johnson....hmmm, well there is a slight resemblance...but where do you keep your pet alligator?? tongue

LORRI!!! cheers AT LAST!!! pinkheart Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou....can you tell how excited I am to finally see you??? You are gorgeous!!! Such a warm face! The kindness in your eyes...oh sweetheart, I am so proud of you for finally posting a pic of yourself!! Now we can pick on Blue and get him to put one up agree Come on Blue...
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 pm

I agree! You're gorgeous, Lorri! And your nephew's daughter is cute. All three of you have beautiful smiles. thumup

And now we want to see some Blue-pics! blu wink

Meanwhile, though, I'm uploading some old pics that I found from the school trip I was on at the end of my school term in a kind'a school called "people's high school". I was there to get my grades up for a year, and it was before I applied for archaeology. Just the same, these pictures are a bit warmer than the ones from Visby. They're taken in spring, and they are taken along the south-eastern coastline of Sweden, as we were on our way to an island called Ă–land (literally means island-land, hahaha), where we were to visit an old Viking fortress (the last picture is taken inside it).

Photo Album Img8198g

Photo Album Img8272

Photo Album Img8273

Photo Album Img8293

It brought me back some nice memories when I found these pictures. Oh, and yeah, I'm the guy in the blue jeans-jacket and the Ray-Bans. cool

As you can see, the photos are better than the ones I take. They're taken by my teacher in our photography class, one of the greatest teachers I've ever had. I learnt a helluvalot from him. He's just one of those guys that are utterly and completely fascinating and a real pleasure to hang around with. The other teacher that was with us on the trip, the guy on the second picture, with glasses and a leather jacket, that's my history teacher. He was also an awesome teacher.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:45 am

Virus those pics are wonderful!!!!! Ok, time to pick on Blue! Blue darling where are you????? lol!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:44 am

How cool......
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 am

Aww that looks like you guys had so much fun. What is the game that is being played in the second photo Virus? I can't get over how green and luscious everything is!

Oh, and another question - the smaller boy standing near you in that second pic - e wouldn't be your younger brother would he? The likeness is uncanny!
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:54 am

The game is called "Kubb", and the point of it is to use a wooden cylinder/stick of sorts to try and knock down the opponent's wooden rectangles you can see in the grass. You have to throw it over the field and hit the opponent team's wooden thingies. It's a game that can literally go on forever depending on how you play it. lol! Though when we played it we did so in good company, and with lots of chips and beer, so it was pretty fun. mr green Though I suck big-time in that game. I can't hit for sh-t. lol

And nope, sorry. That ain't my kid brother. I only have a big bro and a little sister. mr green His name's Rasheed, and I believe he was a foreign exchange student from Uzbekistan. I THINK it was Uzbekistan at least, my memory is a bit foggy over that detail. lol He was nice enough, though a bit on the silent side. (Compared to certain persons who get loud, overly active with the pick-up lines, and generally cheerful when drunk. No names mentioned.) mr green
Back to top Go down
RHFay
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
RHFay

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 am

My usual pic on my blogs and things:
Photo Album L_5d3e2b2b9e435ce7fe146235727f255b

And one where I look like a fat mobster:
Photo Album L_adf3715c3ba6169bc967166e704c17af

And one I sometimes use as a bio pic:
Photo Album L_a759ecca7d73e962bd3ce1b8370e77d1

And my normal state:
Photo Album Picture_or_Video_001-269x236
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:08 pm

RH, those are great pics! I love the first one with the tapestry background the best! After the first one, I like the second to the last pic the best. sun
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:48 am

Those are really cool pic's and it is so great to see each of you after all we are here, we could bump into each other never knowing that we met and yet we know each other by our writings.

As for me and my picture, I'll do you one better directing you to view and hear my work on Sing Snap and a performance of King of the Road... They put in a couple of Ah - buts and I should have left them out for sure, but as the perfectionist that I strive to be, I included even that which should have been left out. That reminds me of the position I used to play in little league out field left and right on occasion I would play center and in the Fire Company they like to put me in the short field position.

Well between baseball and pictures my struggles in life leave my singing a bit stressed...

Here is the link to my mug a shot that should be seen behind curtains and not heard... LOL

Sing Snap 'The King of the Road' written by Roger Miller and performed by yours truly

I was thinking that hey' I have a face that even a mother can not love... I have a story in all of this somewhere,
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 am

Hey, it's Gary live at Light Warriors! Thanks for sharing that with us Gary!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:58 am

Oh my God, my sister had this photo of our parents on Facebook. Just had to share this with you all. Dad has passed away and Mom is 85 now. My Dad was married in his sailor uniform. Look at Mom's awesome gown!

Photo Album N1527736531_30074231_8266134
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Night,

Your parents are gorgeous, it is no wonder you have so much of a reflection of love in your spirit that it is so visible through your writings. I caught the light of your love... A reflection of the love of your parents I believe.

You have honed your skills of love that is for sure...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Awwwwww, thanks so much Gary!!!! I have never in my life seen a love like theirs. We're a very loving family and we all have a great sense of humor. sun
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Whoa, I missed a whole heap of activity in here... no way big grin

Richard, you have character! And not just on the pages you write on. There's an air of freedom and culture about you...a refinement that shines through. I like the pic in the hat - it shows another aspect of who you are. Lately I have been sick and not cared how I look when I go out. Even let my hair dye grow out a little more than usual to reveal lots of gray hairs. You know what people look at when they talk to me? That inch of regrowth with the gray hairs instead of my face! It is so disheartening that people are so superficial. But i still hold my head up because I remember the thread you posted on the old forum about turning 40 and the joy in reaching the milestone. Your post was such a gift to my self-esteem. And hey, if people want to look at my hair while I am speaking then it is their loss - my eyes are much prettier and they could be looking there instead blu wink

Gary - you remind me so much of my mother's partner. He is a very creative man who writes bush poetry and you look just like him! Whenever I look at you, I get such a feeling of warmth. I love your go-getter approach to things. Posting a song like this is a fine example of that spirit. I hadn't heard of sing snap before but it looks like alot of fun and you make it look easy.

Lorri, your parents look the picture of contentment in that photo. What a gorgeous gown! I can see where you get your looks from. It is so nice that you are still spending time with your Mom and have such a close relationship.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatWhiteBuffalo
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:33 am

Thanks Goth...

I'm on FB you know, and there I told a friend that I'm going to upload a YouTube clip of the song I performed in 5th grade...

It is one of many that I intend to upload, but this will be the first and yes these things are easy to do with a microphone and a camera and yes, I have more than just that... Sing Snap is very forgiving and they use the technology wisely... However you know YouTube might require a bit better equipment which I do have...

Maybe this weekend... We will have to see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:06 am

If anyone wants to see Blue, he put his pic in his new avatar. Yay
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Night Star wrote:
If anyone wants to see Blue, he put his pic in his new avatar. Yay

ahhh the sneaky Water!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:51 pm

I saw!! And doesn't he look handsome cheesygrin No wonder he was so hesitant to put his pic up - now we are gonna have to stop all the girls rushing him, Nighty blu wink

Btw Moonie, where are these pix of you at the beach you mentioned? When are they going up?
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:00 am

Here and now!!!!!

The stretch of beach that I discovered a few months ago. I visit here often and it is a big stress reliever for me and a perfect place to meditate and increase the internal energy.

Photo Album DSCN0039
Photo Album DSCN1574
Photo Album DSCN1579
Photo Album DSCN1557
Photo Album DSCN0014
Photo Album DSCN0013
Photo Album DSCN0015
Photo Album DSCN0018
Photo Album DSCN0024
Photo Album Image0200
Photo Album Image0207
Photo Album Image0209
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:36 pm

bravo The vampire braves daylight to regenerate himself muahahaha

That beach is just divine Moonie - not so unlike a few near here that I like to retreat to for a quiet moment of reflection. And look at you letting your hair down and absolutely radiating with joy!!! It makes me smile too big grin
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Soooo gorgeous!!!!!
Back to top Go down
simmy
Magician
Magician
simmy

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:57 am

Night Star wrote:
Photo Album Thanksgiving20200720016

Me in black, my nephew's step -daughter, and my sister. My hair is longer now though.
Hi Nighty!

Your sis looks like my kids school principle lol! And you my dear have the sweetest face! You look so familiar but I'm thinking perhaps you just have some features that remind me of some people...not sure..you look so familiar but such a warm loving face! I love the pic of your parents....when i first saw it straight away I was going to comment that they look so in love! They look happy! Some marriages in those days seemed to have been so rushed I dont even know if the two were even in love! They dont seem to smile...Your parents pic just smiles!!!!

I'm going out this morning but when i get a chance i'll look at your pic and see if i cant come up with somthing! Nothing jumps out besides the physical that i just mentioned...

Luv Simmy xo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Photo Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Album   Photo Album Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo Album
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next