Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk Empty
PostSubject: Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk   Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Name: Tami Brunk
Certified Since: Near completion of certification process

Tami Brunk, is also the author of the free SAMS's July 2009 Weekly Shamanic Astrology Timeline.

Quote: "Somewhere along the course of my initiation as a shaman, I came across a startling and troubling realization that every human being alive today, modern or tribal, primal or overdomesticated, has a soul that is original, natural, and above all indigenous in one way or another. And like all indigenous peoples today, that indigenous soul of the modern person has either been banished to some far reaches of the dream world or is under direct attack by the modern mind." -Martin Prechtel Secrets of the Talking Jaguar

What are you doing now?: I just returned from a night sleeping under the stars with my beloved in the Ojito Wilderness, a magical landscape 45 minutes to the northwest of Albuquerque. We slept in a little bowl surrounded by many fantastical "hoodoo" column rocks rising up out of the prickly pear and chamisa like enormous grandmothers. I woke at 2:30 am, gazing directly at Jupiter. It made my heart jump to realize that just beyond was Chiron, and Neptune! In that moment I had direct access to seeing and feeling the immensity of their great conjunction in the sign of Aquarius-felt by all of humanity throughout 2009.

A vital focus of my work in the world is to give astrological readings to individuals and couples. Each time I interpret a natal chart I ask-how is this sign (Capricorn, Scorpio, etc.), expressed through the heart? This healing context and intent helps my clients to release the superficial or negative imprinting they may have received from the culture since childhood around their sun sign or other aspects of their charts. I help people recognize at a profound level that their life journey is meaningful, and that they are needed in the world.

Because many of my own greatest challenges and transformations happen through the realm of primary partnership, I especially enjoy providing readings to couples. The journey toward self love and aliveness can be especially potent when shared with a beloved-and at these times of intensity I've seen within myself and others, a need for increased compassion and understanding within our closest relationships.

What you would like everyone to know?: I have always sourced my deepest knowing from the earth surrounding me-plant, animal, mineral, stream, mountain-as well as the encompassing sky. From childhood onward, I've been troubled deeply by the destructive nature of modern human culture on the living Earth. Yet I believe in the inherent goodness and potential of human beings. I feel in my very bones that at this Turning of the Ages we are at the threshold of a Great Remembering where vast numbers of us are waking up to the beauty and aliveness that lives within our unique "indigenous souls"-and this Garden of Eden which is our planet Earth.

At this moment, the Information Age we are all immersed in has accelerated beyond the capacity of our human minds to keep up. It has played its vital role in helping us to understand we are truly all connected as global citizens, and we are moving into another phase. We are now on a journey of shifting our locus of awareness from our minds to our hearts and intuitive capacities. It is this process, I believe, that will cause our human culture to shift toward ways of being and doing that benefit all of life on earth, and the future generations.

tamibrunk@yahoo.comradiance888@joimail.com
(505) 948-7621
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk   Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Solane Star wrote:
What you would like everyone to know?: I have always sourced my deepest knowing from the earth surrounding me-plant, animal, mineral, stream, mountain-as well as the encompassing sky. From childhood onward, I've been troubled deeply by the destructive nature of modern human culture on the living Earth. Yet I believe in the inherent goodness and potential of human beings. I feel in my very bones that at this Turning of the Ages we are at the threshold of a Great Remembering where vast numbers of us are waking up to the beauty and aliveness that lives within our unique "indigenous souls"-and this Garden of Eden which is our planet Earth.
Like a Star @ heaven rainbowstar hope rainbowstar Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk   Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 pm

clap I second that. Wise wise words that resonate deeply. I was thinking just today that I don't want to live in the city again. I need to be surrounded by the natural environment and animals - lots of animals. I can't imagine ever feeling this way about concrete or skyscrapers or artificial parklands...and I still look to the sky and the plants and the rocks for my answers! LOL. Old habits die hard, huh? tongue
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk   Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Thats right, you "Indigenous Soul " you !! !! big grin thumup

It's like riding a bike, we n-EVER for-GET !! !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk   Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformation Ink - Astrology, Tami Brunk
Page 1 of 1