Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live life fully

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Live life fully Empty
PostSubject: Live life fully   Live life fully EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Live life fully

“Time is life. It is irreversible and irreplaceable. To waste your time is to waste your life, but to master your time is to master your life and make the most of it.”

-- Alan Lakein

Refuse to feel USED by life! Make full use of it instead.

To do this, we initially need to take control of the time of our lives. Time management is life management, from the inside out. It’s an INSIDE job. You already have everything you need. You have the power to create a life of meaning, fulfillment and joy.

Your challenge is to find what works for you! Review the literature but make your own decisions. To do this, you’ll need to:

Get to know yourself -- your desires and passions, rhythms, styles, challenges, needs and habits.

Be aware that you always have choice. Claim your independence and power to choose what is right for your life, moment by moment.

“Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”

-- M. Scott Peck

thumup OOOOhhh YA BABY !! !! cheers cheers cheers NOW we're getting some-W-HERE big grin

Last edited by Solane Star on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Live life fully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live life fully   Live life fully EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Solane Star wrote:
Your challenge is to find what works for you! Review the literature but make your own decisions. To do this, you’ll need to:

Get to know yourself -- your desires and passions, rhythms, styles, challenges, needs and habits.

Be aware that you always have choice. Claim your independence and power to choose what is right for your life, moment by moment.

“Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”

-- M. Scott Peck
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Live life fully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live life fully   Live life fully EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:03 pm

M Scott Peck - U R Legend!! clap happy hour That last quote is an absolute winner thumup How many times do people think that being a success or being happy comes once you achieve external things like a dream job or wealth? No no no - it is the other way around. Find out who you are first and then what makes you happy is attracted by your own energy. My older sister once said to me when I was 17 that I had left it too late to do anything with my life. She couldn't understand that I didn't know what I wanted. In explanation I would say that I just haven't 'found myself yet'. And that was the truth. Until you know who you are, how are you supposed to know what you need to be happy?

This is great stuff Solane woot
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Live life fully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live life fully   Live life fully EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:52 pm

sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Live life fully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live life fully   Live life fully Empty

Back to top Go down

Live life fully
Page 1 of 1