Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do people think truthers are crazy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Virus
The Virus

Why do people think truthers are crazy? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people think truthers are crazy?   Why do people think truthers are crazy? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkyJ53j_xqM

Enjoy. ;) Contains some good tips on waking people up as well.
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Why do people think truthers are crazy?   Why do people think truthers are crazy? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:28 am

Listening to the vid now. I remember when I first got into conspiracy theories. I was like hmmmmmm, I don't know, this is really out there. once you dig deeper and are able to accept the truths that are out there, you see it isn't crazy. Well some of it is, but you have to weed through a lot of info to uncover the truths.
Back to top Go down
The Virus
The Virus

PostSubject: Re: Why do people think truthers are crazy?   Why do people think truthers are crazy? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:49 am

I was lucky when I got in; I did it out of interest first. First UFO's, then the paranormal, then the New World Order. And like that I was awakened at a comfortable pace until one day when I realized... "Holy shit...this is REAL!" At that point I wasn't very shocked, just a bit surprised. But it came sneaking, this realization, too.

Unfortunately, we don't have time to do that for people these days. Instead, we have to wake them up in a span of a few days or weeks by showing them a few movies, or telling them facts and pulling them into discussions where we illuminate them. It usually isn't as comfortable a wake-up as I had. More's the pity. disappointing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people think truthers are crazy?   Why do people think truthers are crazy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do people think truthers are crazy?
Page 1 of 1