Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Pic **

Go down 
+2
l1l1th
Solane Star
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:42 pm

WELL Guys,

Remember how I said that I may even get some pic's of the Faeries, shorty after I moved into this new Mystical Place that I call home NOW !! !!

Well, while sitting out at the Pic-nic table with camera in hand, in my backyard, a face BE-gin to appear (Swirl) form right on my glass Pic-nic table top. This is what I got and BE-lieve it to BE a pic of ONE of the Faeries that frequents this Mystical Place.

Please let me know what you see or think of it. I see her loud and clear.

Fairy Pic ** Fairy_12
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Fairy Nice !! !!

Fairy Pic ** Fairy_13 Shocked thumup
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 am

Interesting photo Solane!

The funny thing is that it is exactly the same in appearance as the ones I have seen! I usually refer to them as tree spirits or nature spirits though ... but faerie/tree spirit ... I believe they are one and the same entities.

By the way, if you keep the plants in your garden nice and healthy and flowering ... they will be most pleased. I think they are most attracted to your own "light" energy, you have an affinity with these sorts of beings. But I am sure you had realised that. blu wink
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 am

clap Nice capture!! Most definitely the same as the fairies I have seen here - exactly what I have been trying to say about them - they are not pretty little humanoid cherubs but much more angular in their features. Oh my goodness, I can't believe you got a photo of one! They move so fast around here. Well done.
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 pm

yep, angular is DEFINATELY the right word. They always look "twiggy" to me too, like they are made of sticks and bark! They definately seem to have an interdimensional quality to them, they could perhaps even be ET beings.

I suppose skeptics would put it down to pareidolia though ... but I have had too many spiritual experiences with what we term "faeries" and other beings to be so arrogant to assume that this is the case in all these situations.

Thanks for sharing solane! That's a really fabulous photo and makes me smile for some reason! cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Very cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:30 am

I agree Lilith. I think the skeptics will always find a reason to disbelieve but then what we are witnessing is not something that fits neatly in a logical scientifically proven box. It is outside the box. I think I described fairies as being ugly once compared to the picturebook version the reason being they are twiggy and angular with sharp features that often make them look less than pretty. Some look downright mean but that is just our perception - I mean a thorny devil looks horrible too but it is what it is and not necessarily evil. I am so happy that Solane was able to get these shots of our little nature neighbours. They make me smile too!! cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant
l1l1th

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Quote :
Some look downright mean but that is just our perception - I mean a thorny devil looks horrible too but it is what it is and not necessarily evil.

OMG! Thorny Devil's are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! sweetheart

Fairy Pic ** Thorny%20Devil

pinkheart pinkheart pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:26 pm

WOW !! !! NOW I AM sure that Dreams do come true !! !! mr green cheesygrin

I would ALL-so like to add that I heard about Light Warriors around the same TIME I was reading about the 11:11 and Dragon-FLY at Crystalinks website and then went to go and get a coffee from the kicthen and much to my surpise the microwave and coffee machine were both flashing 11:11, this is when I got a e-mail from Goth the invite to come here to " LIGHT WARRIORS " !! !! Well I have BE-en doing alot of that, working with the "LIGHT " and in ALL it's many forms.

Dragon-FLIES are about working with the " LIGHT " !! !! Shocked idea Shocked

The Link to Crystalinks about 11:11 and the Dragon-FLY.

http://crystalinks.com/dragonfly.html

This was taken from my first post in, I AM " A Nature photography " thread that I posted here.

Quote:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
This new Mystical Place that I moved into(onto) in July last summer has opened a many Gateways, of Prisms, Rainbows, Reflections, and much Light, access to the otherside. So much Mother Nature has come right to my front porch. For ONE to get another perspective and break though ONES illusions. ( A really BIG DragonFly pic was on the side of my moving truck) Dragonfly helps ONE move though ONE-s illusions, and finding ONE-s true inner s-ELF by the LIGHT thats SHINES back at you, from the other side. " And I just knew it, the Fairies do live here also !! !! "

This is ONE of my first pics last summer when I moved here: The "BUTTERFLY " meaning transformation, the new, and depending on which stage you are at in life or rate, which ever that may-BE, would BE based on which stage the Butterfly was in while BE-ing presented to you.

I LIVE-d in this little town BE-fore, the magical number BE-ing 11:11, a 11years later I moved back again into this little town. I had made a very special connection also with a girlfriend at that time, when I first moved into town. She has LIVE-d most of her life here and calls hers-ELF Crystaline Star. The Butterfly totem has BE-en ONE of her main & fav.s of ALL the animal totems and mine BE-ing the Dragonfly !! !! Anyways Crystaline Star's favorite colour is pink and this " Butterfly picture is symbolic to it BEing both of US together just starting this part of the Journey !! !! The opening of doorways HOMEWARD 11:11

This pic is symbolic to me, as the NEW BE-ginnings in my life start to unfold and the Journey BE-gins 11:11, 11:11

Fairy Pic ** 020e12

Quote from Solane Star:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Night Star, I told you this Place is very Mystical my dear !! !!

I AM very hopeful that I'll BE able to get some pix's this summer of the FAERIES also
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Solane Star on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:32 pm

mr green I BE-lieve in Faeries !! !! I BE-lieve in Faeries !! !! I BE-lieve in Faeries !! !! I DO !! !! mr green
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Solane, cool nature spirits!
Lillith, That lizard IS adorable!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:01 pm

This is the card that I pulled from my f-AIR-y cards shortly after her appearance that day, " The Green Woman ".

Taken from " The Faeries Oracle " By Brian Froud Text by Jessica Macbeth

Card#23- The Green woman
Wildness, Natural Magic, Expectant gratitude, Untrammeled creativity

The Green Woman dances naked in the moonlight--and in the sunlight and the shadows as well. she doesn't care what you think of her, she knows her own worth from her experiences of life. She is the feminine vital vegetative force that enables a root to crack stone, the reed to bend in the wind, and the oak to stand against the storm.

The graceful, slow-motion dance of the Green woman shows us how to release the constraints of artificial rules and limitions and find our true pattern of growth. Each of us, rooted or not, has an inborn pattern of perfection to guide our growth. Earth-mother nutures us, Sunfather energizes us. Storms batter us and sometimes we must bend before them. Other life preys upon us on the one hand and nourishes and support us on the other. Within the framework of the real world, we seek our path to realizing our own potential and finding our own fulfillment.

The green Woman reminds us that were the ground is fertile, something will grow. It may be nettles or thistles or roses or carrots or sand burrs or peaches, but it will be something because fertile earth never remains empty. she tells us to stay earthed, to attend to our own growing ground, keeping it fertile, aerated, and well watered---and to pay attention to what grows there. It is up to us to root out what we don't want within ours-ELVES and to nurture what we do.

She also reminds us to count our blessing and deal with our difficulties. A tree grows where the seed falls, as do all of our rooted brothers and sisters. they teach us of the importance of making the best of what comes to us, showing patience and perseverance in adversity. When a plant is thristy, it can only do limited things to assuage its thirst, like slowly driving its roots deeper in search of water, but mostly it must wait for water to come to it. Although we have legs and can often take actions to get what we want (or at least try to), there are some things beyond our reach,. These are the things we can learn from the Green Woman's example, waiting patiently and with expectant gratitude.

Yet, at the same time, she counsels us to take risks, to let new and unfamiliar wild seeds grow and see what they may become. Watch them closely--- some of them my be miracles waiting to happen in our lives.
As we develop our free and untrammeled creativity, the Green Woman grows within us.

Starter Reading: The Green Woman speaks to us of caring for our growing ground and of the physical satisfaction of being our natural s-ELVE and practicing our own innate magic. This is a time of enhancing the growth of our talents and abilities, a time of blossoming that will bear fruit.

It may also be a time of growing maturity and s-ELF confidence. Experience trusting yours-ELF and trusting the process of growth.
She also reminds us of material reward ahead, the harvest of the seeds we have planted and nutured. She counsels boldness and perseverance in the face of adversity, yet she also reminds us that sometimes the only action we can take is to wait patiently and keep growing.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:27 pm

So on the above note, I'm going to download my Fairy pics onto the " Coast to Coast Am Radio Show " this weekend.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Coast To Coast links: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/40235

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/nature-earth-changes/9774
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 am

By the way l1l1th, I think you may-BE really on to something here. mr green The events that lead up to this pic I AM sure played a really BIG role in ALL this. I was not only attending to my gardens but was so in ahhhhh with my Pump-KIN Patch this year, that I was sitting out in the grass taking pics of my Pump-KIN Patch, my herbs and flowers. I ALL-so wanted to say that the pictures that I got off that pic-nic table were on a Green Glass Top Table that has LEAVES etched in on the glass. Shocked

l1l1th wrote:
By the way, if you keep the plants in your garden nice and healthy and flowering ... they will be most pleased. I think they are most attracted to your own "light" energy, you have an affinity with these sorts of beings. But I am sure you had realised that. blu wink

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki10

Last edited by Solane Star on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:40 am

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki11
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:43 am

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki12
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:49 am

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki13
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:51 am

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki14
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:56 am

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki15
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 am

I ALL-so got TWO PEARS in a TREE.

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki16
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:01 am

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki17
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am

And my Basil Garlic Herb, I think it looks just like a fairy with a pretty dress on !! !!

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki18

Last edited by Solane Star on Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 am

WELL I'm sure you get the point any whooo. mr green

Fairy Pic ** Pumpki20
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:54 pm

That's awesome, by far the best evidence i've ever seen supporting the existence of fairies!

I wonder how the 'amazing randi' would try to explain off this one?
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:56 pm

What do you think are the dimensions of the fairy in the photo in terms of height and length?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy Pic ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Pic **   Fairy Pic ** Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy Pic **
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next