Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood.. Empty
PostSubject: Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood..   Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood.. EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am

Caught a picture of what appears to be a fairy or some sort of elemental being. Its head/face is circled in white. Zoom in on it if you can, it will help you see it better.

Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood.. Thth12
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood..   Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood.. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:27 am

Way too small to see :( Would love to see details.
Back to top Go down
plutonianman
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood..   Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood.. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 am

MoonChild wrote:
Way too small to see :( Would love to see details.

If you have a photo editing program, such as picasa, which is free to download, then you can magnify the picture several hundred times, which makes it much easier to notice the details.

I've uploaded the picture again with many of what I believe to be 'entities' circled in white. I was having trouble uploading it, so if a moderator can please fix it I would greatly appreciate it. All I can figure out how to do is put it in a link.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/13/82/06/07/thth14.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood..   Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy or elemental being on the edge of the wood..
Page 1 of 1