Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Star
Night Star

Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids Empty
PostSubject: Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids   Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:24 am

Went to photobucket to try to find pics of geckos similar to mine. Kylie is the female and looks like this one.
Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids Female10

Sir Hopsalot sort of looks like this one.
Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids Yuna3

I have a big glass octagonal tank for them, It is tall, has branches, plants, moss etc. Looks so natural and beautiful. My little sweeties are sooooo docile and beautiful! I just love them!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids   Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 am

Forgot to mention that they feel like soft suede or velvety. Underneath they feel rubbery and they are so lightweight. LOL You can easily handle them. I even had them licking food off my finger. Soooooo sweet!

There is a special powder type food you mix with water that has all the essential nutrients and vitamins and stuff they need if you don't want to feed them crickets. I sent for some. They also eat baby food fruit. Yes really! big grin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids   Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:34 am

Baby dragons! How sweet. Glad to see I am not the only lizard lover on the forum lol. I am sure you will be a really loving mommy for your new babies bounce
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids   Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:01 am

LOL! That's exactly what I call them Kat, my baby dragons! I'm a great baby dragon mommy! bounce
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids   Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Lol, i can send you over buckets of green frogs. They keep hopping inside the house. I wish they would stay the freaking heck away from me with their slimy toes and funny little pulsating throats...eeyyyoooo *shivers* Worse still are the smaller pointy nosed grey and black striped frogs known as rocket frogs. Guess why they are called that? Cos you can't catch the buggers. They ricochet around the house like rockets!
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids   Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Two eggs!!!!! Don't know if they are fertile or not. Guess time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids   Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids Empty

Back to top Go down

Kylie and Sir Hopsalot My New kids
Page 1 of 1