Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kylie and Michael

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:02 pm

Has Kylie Minogue ever spoken at length about her experiences with the spirit of Michael Hutchence? All I know is that she's said that he has visited her and there was one time she was onstage doing a big concert and she felt his presence. I would love to know more, if anyone is aware of any interviews she may have done about it??
Back to top Go down
Blue Water
Blue Water

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Oh, first I've heard of this. Takes a lot of guts for a celebrity to admit to something like this. But she probably got so much bad publicity over it she, and those who now her, may have gone hush hush on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Aparently not Blue:

Kylie Minogue 'Speaks' to Deceased Ex-Lover
Posted on Friday, 19 March, 2004

Kylie Minogue claims rocker Michael Hutchence still communicates with her — from beyond the grave.

The sexy singer says the INXS star returned from the dead to say “hello” to her.Kylie, 35, also claims to have been reincarnated several times and says she regularly speaks to the dead.

Kylie and Michael Kylie

Here in Oz we are a bit more open to discussing these things. Apart from that the Minogues are like celebrity royalty both here and in the UK so they don't really care what people think of them - they know they are BIG. You probably find them more guarded about talking to the press about their love lives than their spiritual beliefs.

Article source: unexplained mysteries

Also:

Kylie Minogue believes that the ghost of Michael Hutchence watches over her. "Michael's still around, I know that" the singer insists. "People might think I'm mad, but I feel his presence. It's very personal. He checks in with me and it's typical of him that I feel his presence just when I need him most". "It's not spooky, it's reassuring although the force of his presence can be scary".

from here: psychics uk
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:07 pm

That is so cool!!!!!!!! thumup Thanks for posting those tidbits!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:35 pm

He reminds me of a modern version of MB - Michael Hutchence that is. Kind of the MB of the 80s/90s. Is there a reason you asked about him Gem? I am sensing some sort of connection.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Erm... well, I had a dream about him last year, where he didn't see me but I saw him - and I sort of connected it with MB because of something I had asked him about, and the dream ended up being my answer. That, and I have just always found Michael Hutchence to be very sexy. *ahem* blush
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:18 am

ahhhhhhh mr green blu wink drool
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kylie and Michael Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kylie and Michael   Kylie and Michael Empty

Back to top Go down

Kylie and Michael
Page 1 of 1