Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading for my Mum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Goth, my Mum was amazed by the reading you did for my sister, and she was wondering if you could do a reading for her as well. I guess she would be looking for whatever her guides and loved ones would like her to know right now. :) Let me know if you need any personal details like a photo or a name, and I can PM it to you.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:19 am

Sorry I am a bit slow in getting to this Gem - I would love to give your mum a reading! Yes please - pm me a photo as I found it really helped with your sister. Thanks for the feedback about your sister's reading. I felt so connected to her when I was reading for her. I hope she has some positive come out of it for her. rose
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Sorry I am a bit slow in getting to this Gem - I would love to give your mum a reading! Yes please - pm me a photo as I found it really helped with your sister. Thanks for the feedback about your sister's reading. I felt so connected to her when I was reading for her. I hope she has some positive come out of it for her. rose

Thanks so much Goth! Unfortunately I don't have any digital photos on hand, and she doesn't have one either that she can send me. I'm not sure when I'd be able to get one to PM you, but in the meantime I could PM you some personal details if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Thanks Gem - got your pm and will see how I go. The photo isn't necessary but just something I have been working with in a new technique I am mastering that seems to have great results. Will see what I get with what you have given me and post it here when I am done.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks so much Goth! If you feel like it would go much better if you did have a picture on hand, let me know and I'll do my best to try and get one to you. :)
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:41 am

A picture is great but even a few physical descriptions like hair colour etc is helpful. I am not really doing the whole predictive reading - i am more interested in gaining insight from guides or deceased loved ones with messages. It helps me to get to know the person spiritually through their physical appearance, that's why the photo is a handy aid. I can also pick up on their energies through the photo sort of like when someone holds an object and gets a reading from it.

Oh, and I am not here to scare anyone so any messages I pass on will be for the betterment of the person being read for and not to instill fear. Guides only come through with positive messages and loved ones are usually not here to send fearful messages either. So please assure your mother that I won't be giving her any frightening content in her reading.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:16 am

Thanks Goth, I will do that! blu wink I'll PM you some physical details as well.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Thanks Gem and I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get in the zone and give this reading. I have felt a strange astrological pull to have down time and rest - not to mention having a broken back tooth that has been giving me hell. Anyhoo, I am ready to tap in and see what I get for your mother.

Elemental energy...earthiness...here is a lady with a lot of fairy energy around her and I also see somebody (female) wearing a kaftan - very 70s/psychedelic. They have a headband made of twisted cord around their long wavy brown hair and love beads around their neck. I am getting that strong connection with faery folk to them and almost an air of magic. This person has a beautiful smile and a positive attitude that can be felt! In her hands she holds a large angular amethyst with a white light in the centre that seems to glow far beyond the crystal itself. Hmmmm, the message here is about a longing to return to a time in life when things seemed more 'alive'. Does your mum feel stuck in a rut? I get a sense of dormancy - like she feels the light within has burned out and she doesn't know how to get it back. Oh, there is a male spirit connected to this feeling as well. Perhaps a relationship that ended leaving her feeling like she couldn't go on or that damaged her self esteem? Maybe she feels 'past it' - like the best part of her life is behind her. Think again! I am being told that she is in a period of 'reflection and recollection'. Things are going at a snail's pace because what she needs is gentle healing and to find her way back to her true self. It is a grounding process as well as a re-establishing of confidence and trusting in herself. It was not her fault that things ended the way they did and there is nothing wrong with her - she is a wonderful warm woman who is simply grieving past losses. It is fine to retreat to your own shell for awhile to aid this process but don't be fooled into believing that the shell is now your home. You are nearing readiness to create anew. Focus on the things around you that you love and build from there. Hold onto the lessons of the past and not the hurt and move forwards slowly. New choices are coming, but for now work on nurturing, protecting and loving yourself so that when they present you are ready.

Your mother works with her hands doesn't she? There's a gift involved with this coming her way. It could be a new friend, or something that will impact her health or an opportunity for change. Either way, it is small but significant. I feel that at the time she will not even realise the importance of this but later when she looks back, it will all make sense. This is a turning point for her. It is the beginning of a new chapter that leads her back to feeling alive again. I see alot of moon energy around this - invitations, events, something that helps her feel better than she has in a long time.

Now I am asking for a definite message from anyone present and here is what I got: Your mother's inner landscape is in turmoil - she feels torn between her experiences and choices. It is useful to weigh the information from both sides and then try to find a balance that leads you down a middle road. Remember that there is two sides to every story and turn off your judgmental mind. Let your intuition or heart take over. Too much thinking and not enough feeling! The answer is to flow with the conflict instead of adding to it. See it as a process you are working through and not a wall that is stopping you from moving forwards. Ground yourself. There's a choice around your work or study that keeps coming up. Are you undecided about which way to go? Trust in your gut - it will take you where you need to be. You've been trying to approach things logically but it just isn't working. Take some time out to breathe, ground your energy and then 'feel' your way through your options. This is how you will come to a decision that is right for you.

thumup

That is all I am getting except for alot of pressure in my frontal lobes. Your mother is stressing way too much! She needs to be kinder to herself and take time out to relax. I hope she finds the answers she is looking for. Best of luck and health to her bluflower
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Goth, wow! That's awesome. I'll show this to her and see if it makes sense for her. It definitely rings a few bells for me - I think the relationship you're talking about was with my father, definitely one that wouldn't be good for a woman's self-esteem and also one where she feels guilty about the outcome in some ways. And she totally thinks and stresses too much - and gets migraines too, which I am sure are stress-related. Thanks so much, and I'll give your feedback once she reads this!
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Oh and, the fairy energy is not surprising at all! She loves fairies. big grin
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:49 am

Goth, my Mum says thank you for the reading, and she is very happy with it! It all made sense to her, although she didn't understand the significance of the hippie-style female at first. She thinks you're so good at what you do! big grin Thank you so much!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading for my Mum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading for my Mum   Reading for my Mum Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading for my Mum
Page 1 of 1