Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mars Mania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Mars Mania Empty
PostSubject: Mars Mania   Mars Mania EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

Molly Hall, About.com

Mars Mania
Monday March 8, 2010

Yeah, Mars is finally going direct this week! And already, I've seen people smiling for no good reason. The big day is Wednesday, the 10th, but you might already feel it mixed with the "hurry up Spring" vibe. It's been a long retrograde, since December 20th, the start of revisiting passions, old flames, the true longings of the heart. What's been pulling on you these last few months? And does it have something to do with your special destiny?

To use the gardening analogy, this retrograde has had us tilling the soil, composting, pulling weeds. Now that Mars is going direct, we may feel released to dig in and do. This grows stronger around May 17th, when Mars hits the degrees where it started the retrograde. This shows up in the houses where you've got Leo in the birth chart, and any planets it touches.

I picked this image especially for the article Shovel Ready Projects for the 12 Astrological Houses by Donna Cunningham and CJ Wright. There are practical groundbreakers for each house, ways to prepare for this energy burst. Mars has been in the 6th house (work habits, health) for me, and I've spent the winter dreaming of drama writing. I've been scheming inwardly, about how to manage my time, to make room for it. Since it's Leo, it's what gets the heart beating, and connected to how you're making your mark. It's finding a way to do what you love.

What's Mars been activating in your birth chart? Are you ready to be shot out of a cannon in the direction of your dreams?

Chris J. Price
Back to top Go down

Mars Mania
Page 1 of 1