Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In! Empty
PostSubject: Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In!   Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Thursday July 29, 2010

The tensions of the cardinal t-square are heightened over the next few days. Mars joins Saturn in Libra, and becomes the Law n' Order planet's smooth talking and insistent bouncer. With Mars Libra, the motivation begins with an idea -- a vision of how things could be. Often it's a vision of balance, justice, harmony, love, beautification.

Libra is naturally egalitarian, and this power duo (Saturn-Mars) will be checking motives and agendas at the door. It threatens any perspectives that don't begin with the idea that we're all of equal value. The ideals of fairness, democracy, diplomacy are sure to clash with more warring attitudes, with Pluto continuing to expose what's behind these agendas.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In!   Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:23 pm

I just don't care what it is anymore.................... I have decided that I will go through come whatever may, for my purpose and focus is far greater than the chaos life brings.

jedi 2
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In!   Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In! EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:48 pm

WOW, such a " STRONG " Statement.

You go my Brave- " LIGHT "- Heart-ed Moon Brother

Mars is the Warrior Planet tooo !! !! cheesygrin

You " LIGHT WARRIOR " You.

bravo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In!   Tunnel of Transformation: Mars Joins In! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1