Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:48 am

here's a doozy of an experience that started about a month ago. It has happened to date probably three or four times that I consciously recall and it is not caused by illness or tinitis or anything physical.

I am laying in bed either asleep or nearly asleep. I both feel it and hear it at the same time - this pulsing vibrating sensation outside my left ear that is like a cone with the small end just outside my ear. I hear like a humming electrically sound and at the same time I see symbols that I cannot describe yet understand and even am familiar with on some level. The whole time this happens, I am frozen or in some sort of stasis but I don't feel scared. I also hear very fast talking or communication verbally of some sort. When it stops, it stops suddenly and feels like when suction is released and there is a 'pop'. I know that it has happened and for some reason I associate white or bluish white light/energy with it. When it begins it totally wakes me up - that is, I am fully conscious and alert for the duration of the exchange.

Anyone else have a similar experience or any idea what it is?

I have been working on my psychic skills lately so these sorts of things are not so unexpected when they occur. My aura spotting ability is getting stronger by the day. My dog is the perfect guinea pig. He has alot of purple, pink and cobalt blue in his aura. cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:34 am

Okay I got a connection - the vibration happens when a guide is near. This guide is from a much higher level than the one we inhabit and it has to do with filtering the energy to a level where it is slow enough for me to receive it. The information being passed on is not in a form that we as humans can even comprehend. Something happened last time and it all fell into place. I don't know if there are words adequate to explain it but the best I can do is describe it as a kind of energetic connection where a higher dimension being comes through into our lower vibration. I saw the being manifest as much as it could in our plane and the clock said 11...can't remember the last number BUT I think I get the double 11s at last. They are here!! Basically they are trying to find a language to convey to us that we are connecting. When the numbers are noticed by us it means we are not alone - there is always a visitor in our plane with us trying to make contact. I think the number other than the 1s that appear are another clue as to who or what is coming through. You have to think of it from a higher intelligence or vibratory level - it is like an adult trying to communicate with a small child unable to grasp the higher level of thought or language. The beings form other dimensions have to work with our rudimentary symbols and try to give it meaning that we can understand of things that are way beyond our level of understanding as human beings. The best they can do is give us this standard calling card of 111 or 1111 letting us know they are here. The rest is still a work in progress. And we also are only paying attention with one of our senses when we could be doing so much more to try and understand the communication. I think we are putting too much emphasis on our third eye and psychic senses. We have so much more at our disposal like our emotions and our eyes and ears and even sense of touch. That is where the breakthrough will come. We need to gather as much of the available information as possible if we truly want to try to understand and communicate with other realms. Ironically, it's when we don't try or don't think that the best communication happens. When we relax we seem to automatically pick up the signals present. But still there are the problems of not having a universal language and also the vibratory transfer rate. Anyhoo, this is a lot to be thinking about at half past seven in the morning. Just thought I would share my observations with ya. thumup ...coffee....
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:06 pm

That is totally fascinating, Goth. Shocked It sounds like the cone-shaped vibrating tunnel is your actual ear chakra and you are starting to feel it much more 'physically'. Amazing stuff!
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:30 pm

YES!!! It feels like an extension coming out from those chakras but it is also like being energetically connected to someone or something to the extent of all else becoming non-existent. And I won't even begin to try to describe the physical sensation that goes with it...like becoming part of a sound or humming with a whole group of others at the same sound frequency so that you are no longer able to hear your own voice. Wow, words are really failing me...this is terrible! You know that feeling when you are waking up from anaesthetic and you feel like you are a long way away but you also hear voices of those around you echoing so you know you are near them? That is sort of partially how it feels...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Woah... that is totally intense! Shocked It's as though you're 'plugged in' almost exclusively through the ear chakras, the cone sensation being the actual connection of the vortexes (ie the external chakras) to the body itself...
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:46 am

I know and you nailed it with the word 'intense' because that describes it exactly! I feel really out of myself and surreal when it ends. Thankfully it hasn't happened for a few weeks now and it was happening every couple of days at one time. It was during a time of steep learning and change for me on many levels. I think of it as an intensive boot camp because the end results were transformative. I feel like I have come so very far from where I was last year.
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:36 am

You are on the path of lightbody activation Kat. Another name for it is 12 strand DNA activation. Please use the following link for more information. You are progressing on your ascension path.
http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Activating+the+Light+Body
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 am

Thanks Nuelma! That is a fantastic link and the information resonates intensely with me. I have since had further things happen but Have asked my guides to slow it down so my physical senses can catch up. My poor little brain is bombarded with information from this dimension and to have it coming from a whole heap of others too really threw my sleep and body out. I continue to work with it but at a pace I define. I still believe balance is key in development, and choice is always available as to how fast or slow you want to take things. The more I grow, the more I appreciate existence in all it's amazing facets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?   Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas?
Page 1 of 1