Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformation through thought

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

Transformation through thought Empty
PostSubject: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:24 am

Thought is so much more than something that you do. Thought in fact makes up the majority of who you are (apart from the part of you that is your physical form). Your thoughts create your world - your experience. Your actions come from your thoughts. Your thoughts become your reality in the world of form. Virtually everything that you do comes as a result of what you think. The majority of us have become so very used to thinking of ourselves as our physical body rather than as the wonderfully creative inner energy called thought. To change your outer reality, you must first change your thoughts. This is crucial in transforming your experience. Nurture positive thoughts. Concentrate on positive ideas. It may not happen overnight (although it can!), but you will become the manifestor of wonderful experiences when you focus your attention on wonderful thoughts.

Share your stories here in this thread of your manifesting abilities - we are all creators and we all create positive or negative experiences with our thoughts. idea
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:48 am

Well, Well, Nuelma,

I was sitting here and just WONDER-ing how I was going to Thank-You for ALL of these lovely Gifts that you have left here at " Light Warriors. It has made me feel as though I AM BE-ing Divinely Guided in the right direction, a Beacon of LIGHT Energy if you know what I mean. As a matter of fact I was also out very early this very morning with my camera and taking pics of the SUNS Rays while discovering your posts and looking at ALL the BE-auti-FULL pics at Gold Ring, Breath taking & sooo BE-auti-FULL. I so love working with the LIGHT.

Nuelma
Magician

Subject: Re: Vibrating tunnel effect - any ideas? Yesterday at 8:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are on the path of lightbody activation Kat. Another name for it is 12 strand DNA activation. Please use the following link for more information. You are progressing on your ascension path.
http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Activating+the+Light+Body
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I've BE-en praying for sometime NOW, for answers and gui-DANCE for a new Direction in life and a New way to learn how to breathe it ALL in, in a different Light, in a different Manner, working at PRESENT with changing my filters so to speak, working alot with my sonar energy levels, I feel my energy levels, sensory levels are off balance in a big way and feel I need to learn more about it for HEAL-ing reasons and pending health issues, Be-fore the medical field gets a hold off me. I go there today to see what my blood work reveals for me, they usually come up with no find, I just made the appointment so that I could get another appointment with the Neurologist to see what he has to say, I'm thinking MS, just so you know.

Anyways, sending Much Gratitude & Appreciation your way Thank -You Nuelma !! !! NOW thats some strong example of Positive Manifesting Abilities, Experience ( BE-ing into play) with OUR thoughts !! !! Thanks for the Connection of Light, so there is Light & Hope at the end of the tunnel lol cheesygrin see stars

Gold Ring thumup idea

Thank-You Like a Star @ heaven star new Like a Star @ heaven

Solane Star rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 am

It's funny you know - Nuelma and I have known each other since we were 14 years old and we have this symbiotic connection that compliments each other and has enhanced our learning and growth throughout our lives. Even when we are apart or don't see each other for awhile, we still seem to move forwards together. Last time I spoke with her on the phone (a few weeks ago now) I remember telling her what a gift she is in my life and how inspired I always am by her knowledge. Reading your post Solane really brought that home to me again. We also spoke of this subject and how our thoughts manifest our reality. Nuelma told me I had mastered manifestation because I live where I want to live and do the things that make me happy. I want to add here that sometimes no matter how good we are at manifesting, crappy things will still happen. Two reasons for this come to mind. Firstly, the law of karma which no-one escapes. If you have a karmic debt then it has to be paid and the universe will support that. Secondly, learning experiences and soul contracts. If you have joined with other souls to be involved in a situation on Earth that isn't pleasant for the purpose of your or their soul growth, then there is no avoiding it. This doesn't mean you have failed at manifesting - on the contrary, it is validation at how good you are at it because you agreed to let it happen before you even incarnated.

Here on Earth, polarity tends to get in the way of what is. We judge things and label them - good or bad, positive or negative, light or dark. Really it is all just energy - like our thoughts - and readily shaped. Put a piece of clay in your hands and start moulding - what are you making? Is it a figure? How soon before your work evokes an emotional response in you? Do you think your work is 'good' or could you do better? Hmm, if it doesn't really look the way you'd hoped, then you probably go to work on trying to fix or improve it. (Here's manifestation in action). It is the same with our thoughts. When our lives don't seem to be working the way we planned, we too set about manifesting something different by changing our thoughts. Sometimes these methods are subtle like making a different choice - 'no, i won't - date homeless men anymore and then I won't be disappointed when they land on my sofa and leech off me.' Sometimes we make dramatic changes like choosing to eat fresh fruit and vegetables and cutting out all alcohol and fatty foods. Our mind is a valuable tool and our thoughts are extensions of that. Try working without the polarity: go for emotional feedback instead. Are you thinking something that makes you feel peaceful and happy? Or did you just think something that brought anger to the surface? Emotions hold much valuable information that goes untapped because we often get ridden roughshod by our big brassy ego telling us to judge and label everything. Many people don't know how they feel because they've lost touch with their emotions (I've been guilty of this one in the past).

What do you want to manifest today? What will bring you happiness? How can you make the connection of heart and mind work for you? Think about it blu wink
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 am

One of my favourite subject and hence I didnt reply earlier. (Time constraint issues).

Thoughts - hmmmmmm how actually does thoughts influence?

Thoughts ARE what MATTERS.

Whenever we "think" it creates energy, of a definite type. When we think more on that energy, it manifests as a form (thought forms). The form's life and power depends on the emotion and power we put into it.

This remain in our aura and creates all blockages and eventually the form starts to control our behaviour.

At times, this form gets projected and whenever a like-minded person comes along (it is not difficult in todays stres filled life), it lathces onto them and creates issues for them as well.

Kat, wait for the next parcel from me, you will be surprised with the materials.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:04 am

If it cures me of over-thinking then it will be worth the wait Moonie lol I am stuck in thought form dark forest of negative output at the moment. All the conflict of what I am creating and what I feel I need to create has got me tangled up in vines of stress and exhaustion. Guilt is my biggest hurdle. Who invented it anyway? I bet it was whoever invented the word 'should' hmm I am in 'should' mode instead of 'could' mode and it is sending me crrrrraaaazzzzzyyyyyyy grrr
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:14 am

It is so very amazing the depths of thought we each have and how they shape our reality. It is vitally important to shift your thoughts to those of peace and joy (and all the sub-labels of emotion that fall under their umbrella).

I will share with you a brief personal overview.

When I was 19 I had my first child. In the matter I read while pregnant, I came across the information that women that bear children early and breast feed them have a reduced risk of breast cancer. My first thought was 'BREAST CANCER! I hope I don't get that!' Followed by 'I hope I don't get it, I probably won't because of what these magazines say.' But I didn't truly believe the writers and I sowed the seed of FEAR of breast cancer into myself. I then lodged that fear away in my cells and let my mind wander and focus on others things in the following 21 years. Throughout these years, breast cancer has become rife. Every add on tv or in other media for the fight against breast cancer poked at the seed of fear that I had planted, over and over again, nudging it along. Everytime I heard about breast cancer I would say to myself "I hope I don't get it". While focusing on my 'life' I kept pushing the fear back down into my cells hoping that it would go away but thinking I would actually get breast cancer and being scared of it.
During the last score, I have studied and experimented, adapted and re-created many spiritual healing modalities. In particular - the mind-body connection and cellular healing. Most people that I talked with about my practises and belief ridiculed them or challenged them. I wished time and time again for ways to 'prove' the therapies that I believed in so wholeheartedly. Two thoughts, interconnected - one of the fear of breast cancer, and the other of wanting to physically prove that natural healing therapies work - have manifested themselves for me. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a week ago. Now I have to cure it! Shocked

I believe this says alot about how powerful our thoughts are, even the dormant ones that we had a long time ago. We should be so very alert to the power that we all have as co-creators on this planet. We create with our thoughts subconciously and consciously (and super-consciously). Focusing on positive thoughts now in our present aids our present and our future. What we chose to create with our thoughts in the past created the circumstances that we are left to deal with today. blush
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Well Ladies this is exactly what I Am talking about here, you ladies talking, sharing your inner most deepest thoughts, shows me so much. I think BE-ing 100% responsible for ONE-s own thoughts and owning them and standing UP for them is One of the biggest gifts in LIFE you can share & give to yours-elves and others. These are some of OUR BE-st HEAL-ing tools & Thoughts that ONE can share, I see ones inner most honesty , integrity, ladies connecting and weaving BE-tter thought plat-forms in which to build on. You surely are strong and courageous women (Warriors) . Thank-You Ladies again for sharing so much of yours-elves.

Nuelma you said,

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During the last score, I have studied and experimented, adapted and re-created many spiritual healing modalities. In particular - the mind-body connection and cellular healing. Most people that I talked with about my practises and belief ridiculed them or challenged them. I wished time and time again for ways to 'prove' the therapies that I believed in so wholeheartedly. Two thoughts, interconnected - one of the fear of breast cancer, and the other of wanting to physically prove that natural healing therapies work - have manifested themselves for me. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a week ago. Now I have to cure it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well your words here petty much sumed up what I've BE-en thinking and creating also with my thoughts about health and my life ALL-so.

So on that " thought " note, I would like to say that all these thoughts and ways of thinking has lead me on a new journey, or put me right back on the right track. idea clap thumup

Thanks Guys, I have to go " The Way of the Shaman " I feel it's the only way I'm going to truly HEAL and BE able to heal others some day. I have felt this way for a many years and was afraid of these thoughts, but after finding, reseaching and reading about Michael Harner's Life Story and learning more about his Foundation for Shamanic Studies, it ALL starts to make alot of sense. So this has lead me to BE-lieve that my True Journey has just BE-gin to unfold and manifest!! !! Taken shape though idea

My Path in Shamanism
Interview with Michael Harner

Copyright ©️ Michael Harner, 1998, 2005
Published in Higher Wisdom by Roger Walsh and Charles S. Grob. Albany: State University of New York Press, ©️2005.
Introduction by Roger Walsh and Charles S. Grob

Born April 27, 1929, Michael Harner is widely acknowledged as the world’s foremost authority on shamanism and has had an enormous influence on both the academic and lay worlds.

Within academia, he conducted extensive fieldwork in the Upper Amazon, western North America, the Canadian Arctic, and Samiland ( Lapland). He did pioneering studies of the Jívaro Indians of the Amazon (now known as the Shuar), and wide ranging studies of shamanism.

He also played a major part in alerting academics to the central role of psychedelics in shamanic practices and many tribal cultures. Harner’s description of his own initiatory ayahuasca experience in the Amazon jungle, which is described in his book The Way of the Shaman, has become a classic example of the power of these substances. It provides a superb account of their importance to some shamanic traditions, their ability to introduce new world-views and effect personal transformation, and their capacity to render researchers more sensitive to, and comprehending of, the cultures and practices in which they are used.

After this experience, Harner went on to undertake extensive shamanic training, first with Shuar teachers, and then throughout many areas of the world. His combination of anthropological training, academic expertise, studies of shamanism in multiple cultures, and personal shamanic training, has produced a rare, perhaps unique, breadth and depth of expertise and influence.

In 1987, he left academia to devote himself to full-time work with shamanism, and created the Foundation for Shamanic Studies (www.shamanism.org). The foundation funds research and publications, offers worldwide trainings in shamanic practices, has an international membership, and – in an intriguing cultural reversal – has reintroduced shamanic practices to parts of the world where the tradition was lost or suppressed.

His many publications include the books: The Way of the Shaman, Hallucinogens and Shamanism, The Jívaro, and a coauthored novel, Cannibal. What Yogananda did for Hinduism and D. T. Suzuki did for Zen, Michael Harner has done for shamanism, namely bring the tradition and its richness to Western awareness.

- Roger Walsh and Charles S. Grob

I came to the University of California at Berkeley in 1950, expecting to become an archaeologist. But then in the course of my archeological fieldwork, I found that the Indians living nearby were like encyclopedias that nobody was opening, and this alerted me to the incredible amount of knowledge that was available just by asking the tribal elders.

In 1956-1957, I did my doctoral dissertation research in eastern Ecuador among the Jívaro people, who are now generally called the Shuar. I returned to the Amazon in 1960-1961 to study the culture of the Conibo in eastern Peru, and I returned to the Shuar in 1964 and 1973. Around 1966, I went to Columbia and Yale Universities as a visiting professor, and then accepted a professorship at the Graduate Faculty of the New School for Social Research in New York. I stayed there from 1970 on, sometimes also teaching at Berkeley. During my later years at the New School, I increasingly took academic leave to focus on shamanic work and teaching, and then in 1987, I pulled out of academia entirely in order to devote myself to shamanism.
How did you initially hear about the use of psychoactive plants?

I was aware of peyote and had read of ayahuasca use, but I had no comprehension of their importance. Then in 1956-1957 among the Jívaro, I suddenly found myself in a society of shamans. About one out of every four adult males and a much smaller proportion of females were shamans. In the course of my fieldwork, I interviewed them, and they said that I really should go on a vision quest at a sacred waterfall and take this drink of theirs. I realized that this was important, and I was just about to do it when the rainy season came and logs started dropping over the waterfall. So it was too dangerous—because if we bathed in the waterfall, we could get fatally clobbered. Some years later, I did do it with them, but not until after being with the Conibo of the Peruvian Amazon in 1960-1961.

I first took ayahuasca at that time, with the Conibo. My fieldwork was in its later stages at that point, and I was attempting to get information on their spiritual system. The Conibo said there’s only one way to learn about it—you’ve got to take the drink. So I took the drink.

I really didn’t have much in the way of expectations. They had said you could see frightening things. They said it was known sometimes as the “little death;” that it could induce an experience like dying, and that some people in rare cases actually did die. But in the villages where I lived, the vast majority of the shamans were using it almost every night, so it was not that big a deal. My book, The Way of the Shaman, has a detailed description of that first experience of mine.

When you came down from it, what was different in terms of your own sense of yourself and what you were doing there?

At first, it wasn’t so much the sense of myself that was different. But I was completely in awe of the fact that a whole other reality had opened up. This was a reality that could not be fantasy, because the experiences that I had were also experiences that the Conibo who took ayahuasca were having independently, down to concrete details, without us ever having talked about them with me beforehand. A shaman said afterwards that I really could become a master shaman—that I had gotten so much from my first experience that this was what I should do. Since it was a rare opportunity, I decided to avail myself of it, and that’s when I actually got involved in shamanic training.

Ayahuasca was taken in every session; they didn’t do much shamanism without it. At one time historically, the Conibo had the muraya—­shamans who worked only with tobacco—and they were very respected. But by the time I was in the Amazon, there were no muraya around. However, I did use tobacco water with the Jívaro, which was a shaman’s drink. You soak green tobacco leaves in cold water and drink the water or inhale it through the nose.

Page 2 continues... https://www.shamanism.org/articles/article16page2.html

The Foundation for Shamanic Studies:

https://www.shamanism.org/articles/article16.html
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Such an interesting thread... Nuelma, I wish you all the best in your recovery! I agree that our thoughts can manifest illnesses if we fear them. It has happened to me several times now that I have manifested symptoms because of my fear of them. Most of the time they have been symptoms that only mimicked what I feared, maybe because it was the symptom itself that I feared - the discovery of something bad. One day a woman was so horrible to me, she said that I would get breast cancer. So I felt like she was sort of cursing me by saying it - and then not long afterwards I found myself having a needle biopsy on a lump that had appeared. It turned out to be a cyst, but it seemed like the lump appeared because of how I felt about this woman telling me that I would get breast cancer. Once I heard about a disease where you can bleed from the inside out, and I started to fear it so badly that little bits of blood appeared through my skin. For a while, I have had a vague fear of finding blood when I go to the toilet, and today guess what I found. I think it is probably a bleeding haemorroid... but to be on the safe side I will have the doctor check it if it happens again. This kind of thing happens all the time, the fear of discovery of a sign or a symptom appears to produce that symptom in me. I need to get this under control, the fear of my body doing bad things. But equally I believe that our trust in the universe and our belief in self-healing is powerful too. I zapped my period pains a couple of weeks ago purely by imagining white light passing through my entire abdomen. No painkillers. What we set our mind to believe, is what we can bring about - there are no limits on the miracles we can do with our thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:37 pm

This is the lady that I was listening the other nite on Coast to Coast Am Radio " Sandra Ingerman " and this was how I found out about the " The Foundation for Shamanic Studies. She was able to provide me a shamanic practitioner list with some near by practitioner's in my neck of the woods.

Finding a Shamanic Teacher or Practitioner for Your Area

About Shamanic Teachers

Some of you will use the practice of shamanism only for your own personal healing, growth and evolution. After extensive practice, some of you will be guided to also use this work for helping others in your community and in your work to help the planet.

I feel the times we live in call for our communities to be seeded with well-trained shamanic teachers. It is time for us to bring the practice of shamanism back into our communities and make the work available to those who wish to learn more about how this spiritual practice can be bridged and integrated into our lives.

This website is designed to help you find a shamanic teacher in your area who can teach you basic and advanced shamanic skills. Throughout 2004 - 2006, I conducted several two-year teacher trainings and this website lists over 170 teachers who have been trained to teach shamanic healing methods.

Please note: Many people are curious about the practice of shamanism and it is good to take a short workshop to see if this is a spiritual practice you would like to explore. Shamanism is a life long spiritual practice.

Please recognize the results you will notice from practicing shamanic journeying is a matter of right timing, destiny, and your commitment to the practice.

About Shamanic Practitioners

Shamanic healing is a spiritual method of healing that deals with the spiritual aspect of illness. There are three common causes of illness in the shaman’s worldview. A person may have lost his or her power, causing depression, chronic illness, or a series of misfortunes. In this case, the shaman journeys to restore that person’s lost power. Or a person may have lost part of their soul or essence, causing soul loss, which sometimes occurs during an emotional or physical trauma, such as accidents, surgery, abuse, the trauma of war, being in a natural disaster, divorce, the death of a loved one, or other traumatic circumstances. Soul loss can result in dissociation, post-traumatic stress syndrome, depression, illness, immune deficiency problems, addictions, unending grief, or coma. Soul loss can prevent us from creating healthy relationships and the life we truly wish to live. It is the role of the shaman to track down the parts that have fled and been lost due to trauma by performing a soul retrieval ceremony. Another cause of illness from a shamanic perspective would be any spiritual blockages or negative energies a client has taken on due to the loss of his or her power or soul. These spiritual blockages also cause illness, usually in a localized area of the body. It is the role of the shaman to extract and remove these harmful energies from the body.

A shaman heals both the living and the deceased. In healing those who died, the shaman performs a psychopomp ceremony of helping those who have died cross over to a comfortable and peaceful place. The ceremony may also include clearing a home or land of spirits that are in a state of unrest.

What I have written above is just a brief overview to give you a sense of how shamanic practitioners might work to help you. You can find a detailed explanation of how shamans view and diagnose emotional and physical illness in my books Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self and Welcome Home: Following Your Soul’s Journey Home. There is an in-depth talk on this subject on my lecture tape “The Soul Retrieval Journey”. You can look at the book section of this website for ordering information.

As shamanic healing deals with the spiritual aspect of illness there is no way to predict the results that will manifest emotionally or physically. Shamanic healing does not replace the need for traditional psychological and medical treatment.

There are different ways that practitioners can work. One way is for the shamanic practitioner to only provide spiritual healing and follow up treatments if necessary. Another option is after the healing work to continue to work with your shamanic practitioner on the process of integration.

The purpose of continuing the work would be to find ways to restore balance and harmony in your life and create a positive present and future for yourself through the use of spiritual practices and ceremonies. Life without passion and meaning can result in despair. With shamanic practices you can explore how to create a meaningful life. Examples of the type of work that shamanic practitioners can help with is written up in my second book Welcome Home and has to do with what I call “life after healing”.

Some people feel they have their own support systems in psychotherapy and with other spiritual practices and do not feel they need such follow up work with a shamanic practitioner.

It is important that you find what you need to support the shamanic healing work that has been done. The practitioners on this list can supply support if you need it.

Here are some guidelines to find a practitioner:
· Go to the list in the state where you live and try to find someone you can see in person. It is best to work with the practitioner in person rather than long distance. Long distance work can be done with shamanic healing, however, I do find the best results occur when the client sees the practitioner in person unless there is a critical situation that prevents the client from traveling.
· Talk to the practitioners near you and choose a person you feel comfortable working with.
· Find a practitioner who is flexible in their fees.
· Make sure the practitioner is accessible and does follow up work if you need it.

It is important to understand that in the practice of shamanism the shamanic practitioner works in partnership with his/her helping spirits. The helping spirits do the diagnosis and advise on what healing ceremony should be done.

Today in a psychologically sophisticated culture many clients show up telling shamanic practitioners what healing work needs to be done. This is not how shamanic healing works. The shamanic practitioner listens to the problem the client presents and then consults with his or her healing spirits for the spiritual diagnosis and the proper healing method.

Also, please understand that all shamanic practitioners have different styles of working. A good shamanic practitioner follows the directions of their helping spirits who know what is best for the client.

Sandra Ingerman
http://www.shamanicteachers.com/

ABOUT SANDRA INGERMAN:

Sandra Ingerman, MA, is the author of Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self, Welcome Home: Following Your Soul’s Journey Home, A Fall to Grace, Medicine for the Earth: How to Transform Personal and Environmental Toxins, Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner’s Guide, How to Heal Toxic Thoughts: Simple Tools for Personal Transformation and How to Thrive in Changing Times: Simple Tools to Create True Health, Wealth, Peace, and Joy for Yourself and the Earth. She is the author of “The Soul Retrieval Journey” “The Beginner’s Guide to Shamanic Journeying” and “Miracles for the Earth” lecture programs produced by Sounds True.

Sandra teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. She has trained and founded an international alliance of Medicine for the Earth Teachers and shamanic teachers. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times. Sandra is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist and Professional Mental Health Counselor. She is also a board certified expert on traumatic stress as well as certified in acute traumatic stress management.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:15 am

I think it is so amazing that people are finally awakening to the power of their thoughts. We here on the forum obviously have an awareness already, but when I see others around me starting to get it, it is so heartening. It is life-changing. Nuelma you have created an incredible challenge and yet if you look back at your lifework it fits perfectly with your role on this planet and the purpose for you being here. I remember discussing Brandon Bays and her Journeywork with you and thinking how revolutionary it was. I feel there is an answer for you in there - and I know you have the wisdom to find it. That said, I offer you my love and support during your own journey.

An observation I have made is that when we turn our back on or take a wrong turn from our purpose, somehow we get brought about face pretty quickly - and this relates to those cellular memories that Nuelma speaks of. We cannot escape our purpose, nor do we truly 'not know' why we are here because it is all recorded in our cells. Our thoughts are carried with us every day like a blueprint that is infused throughout our body.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:15 am

Thought, (no pend intended) I would post this guy here, BE-cause he keeps popping UP everywhere " I " go lately and he seems to fit right into this " Transformation through thought " thread.

Self I-Dentity Through Ho'oponopono
Being 100% Responsible For The Problems of My Clients

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Ihaleakala Hew Len, Ph.D. and Charles Brown, LMT

In traditional approaches to problem solving and healing, the therapist begins with the belief that the source of the problem is with the client, not within him. He believes that his responsibility is to assist the client in working through his problem. Could these beliefs have resulted in systemic burnout throughout the healing profession?

To be an effective problem solver, the therapist must be willing to be 100% responsible for having created the problem situation; that is, he must be willing to see that the source of the problem are erroneous thoughts within him, not within the client. Therapists never seem to notice that every time there is a problem, they are always present!

Being 100% responsible for actualizing the problem allows the therapist to be 100% responsible for resolving it. Using the updated Ho'oponopono approach, a process of repentance, forgiveness and transmutation developed by Kahuna Lapa'au Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, a therapist is able to have erroneous thoughts within himself and within the client transmuted into perfect thoughts of LOVE.

Her eyes brimmed with tears. Deep trenches enclosed the corners of her mouth. "I am worried about my son," Cynthia sighs softly. "He's back on drugs again." As she tells her painful story, I begin the cleaning of the erroneous thoughts within me that have actualized as her problem.

As erroneous thoughts are replaced by loving thoughts in the therapist and in his family, relatives and ancestors, they are replaced too in the client and in her family, relatives and ancestors. The updated Ho'oponopono process allows the therapist to work directly with the Original Source who can transmute erroneous thoughts into LOVE.

Her eyes dry up. The trenches around her mouth soften. She smiles, relief dawning across her face "I don't know why but I'm feeling better." I do not know why too. Really. Life is a mystery except to LOVE who knows all. I just let it go at that, and just thank LOVE from whom all blessings flow.

In problem solving using the updated Ho'oponopono process, the therapist first takes his []-Dentity, his Mind and connects it up with the Original Source, what others call LOVE or GOD. With the connection in place, the therapist then appeals to LOVE to correct the erroneous thoughts within him that are actualizing as the problem for himself first and for the client second. The appeal is a process of repentance and forgiveness on the part of the therapist---"I am sorry for the erroneous thoughts within me that have caused the problem for me and for the client; please forgive me."

In response to the repentance and forgiveness appeal of the therapist, LOVE begins the mystical process of transmuting the erroneous thoughts. In this spiritual correction process, LOVE first neutralizes the erroneous emotions that have caused the problem, be they resentment, fear, anger, blame or confusion. In the next step, LOVE then releases the neutralized energies from the thoughts leaving them in a state of void, of emptiness of true freedom.

With the thoughts empty, free, LOVE then fills them with Itself. The result? The therapist is renewed, restored in LOVE. As the therapist is renewed so is the client and all involved in the problem. Where there was despair in the client, there is LOVE. Where there was darkness in her soul, there is now the healing Light of LOVE.

The Self []- Dentity Through Ho'oponopono training teaches people who they are and how they can solve problems moment to moment, and in the process be renewed and restored in LOVE. The training begins with a two-hour free lecture. Attendees are given an overview of how thoughts within them actualize as spiritual, mental, emotional, physical, relational and financial problems in their lives and in the lives of their families, relatives, ancestors, friends, neighbors and associates. In the weekend training, students are taught what a problem is, where the problems are located, how to solve different kinds of problems using over twenty-five problem solving processes and how to really take good care of themselves. The underlying emphasis in the training is on being 100% responsible for themselves and for what happens in their lives and for solving problems effortlessly.

The wonder of the updated Ho'oponopono process is that you get to meet yourself anew each moment, and you get to appreciate more and more with each application of the process the renewing miracle of LOVE.
I operate my life and my relationships according to the following insights:

1. The physical universe is an actualization of my thoughts.
2. If my thoughts are cancerous, they create a cancerous physical reality.
3. If my thoughts are perfect, they create a physical reality brimming with LOVE.
4. I am 100% responsible for creating my physical universe the way it is.
5. I am 100% responsible for correcting the cancerous thoughts that create a diseased reality.
6. There is no such thing as out there. Everything exists as thoughts in my mind.

Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len has been practicing the updated Ho'oponopono since November of 1982. He was taught the process by Kahuna Lapa'au Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, who was designated a Living Treasure of Hawaii in 1983. He was staff psychologist in the forensic unit for the criminally mentally ill at Hawaii State Hospital for several years. He has taught the updated Ho'oponopono around the world and at the United Nations several times. Dr. Hew Len has a doctorate from the University of Iowa.

Charles Brown is a practicing massage therapist in Albuquerque. He has been practicing the updated Ho'oponopono since 1984. He coordinated and taught the Self Identity through Ho`oponopono classes for many years in Albuquerque. For information on upcoming lectures and classes in Albuquerque, contact Risa Wai hau Simon RSimonl@aol.com.

Wow I really like this ONE, cuts right to the core of matters I'd say.

What is Ho Oponopono ?

http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.org/zen-garden-f23/what-is-hooponopono-t517.htm

Self I-Dentity Through Ho'oponopono

http://www.hooponopono-class.org/sith/

http://www.hooponopono-class.org/class/instructors.html

Last edited by Solane Star on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:10 am

This is an excerpt from the forthcoming book "Zero Limits"

by Joe Vitale and Dr. Hew Len. Due out July 2007

Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.

When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane?

It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.

However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more.

I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."

I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.

I didn't understand.

Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life - simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.

Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life.

This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy--anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.

I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself. If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone--even a mentally ill criminal--you do it by healing you.

I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?

"I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again," he explained.

That's it?

That's it.

Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, your improve your world. Let me give you a quick example of how this works: one day, someone sent me an email that upset me. In the past I would have handled it by working on my emotional hot buttons or by trying to reason with the person who sent the nasty message. This time, I decided to try Dr. Len's method. I kept silently saying, "I'm sorry" and "I love you," I didn't say it to anyone in particular. I was simply evoking the spirit of love to heal within me what was creating the outer circumstance.

Within an hour I got an e-mail from the same person. He apologized for his previous message. Keep in mind that I didn't take any outward action to get that apology. I didn't even write him back. Yet, by saying "I love you," I somehow healed within me what was creating him.

I later attended a ho 'oponopono workshop run by Dr. Len. He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive. He praised my book, The Attractor Factor. He told me that as I improve myself, my book's vibration will raise, and everyone will feel it when they read it. In short, as I improve, my readers will improve.

"What about the books that are already sold and out there?" I asked.

"They aren't out there," he explained, once again blowing my mind with his mystic wisdom. "They are still in you."

In short, there is no out there.

It would take a whole book to explain this advanced technique with the depth it deserves. Suffice it to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you.

"When you look, do it with love."

blu wink

" I " Love You pinkheart grouphug pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Transmutation News April 2010   Transformation through thought EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 am

Sandra Ingerman.com

Transmutation News April 2010

The last issues of the Transmutation News have been full of information and suggestions of practices. I am hoping you have found a way to work with some of what I have suggested.

Some of the key points I have written about are:

We build an invisible world of substance with our thoughts, words, and daydreams. This invisible world of substance ends up manifesting on a physical level.

We must keep feeding that invisible world of substance with positive dreams that will produce and lead to the world we wish to live in. So whether you are dreaming about your own life, a particular place on the planet, or the planet itself dream a good dream!

A community of healthy cells can keep toxic energies from moving into the physical body and the planet itself. Keep doing your transfiguration work to create a healthy community of cells in your own body. And find ways to work in your community to create a strong, radiant, and coherent community. As a community we can move through the changing times with grace and ease.

We cannot heal another person as healing comes from within. We can stimulate the radiance of others by being a light ourselves. We saw this with the case story Dory shared in the March Transmutation News. And I have collected many other case studies which demonstrate the power of working with spiritual light.

And it is also important to truly understand that we cannot save another person. We can only inspire others to find their radiance and creative potential. This is a hard one for many of us in the Western world to embrace. We tend to want help people change but in reality we can only change ourselves. And when we change ourselves we stop reacting to the behaviors of other people and the changes we make inside ourselves also ripple throughout the entire web of life.

If you are a new reader of the Transmutation News you might read over the January, February, and March columns to see what I wrote about the above teachings.

http://www.sandraingerman.com/tnapril2010.html

Recently upon waking up from a dream I had a spontaneous vision. In this vision I saw a matrix of light throughout the entire earth. This is similar to the web of light we have been weaving during our full moon ceremonies. But it was more of a visceral experience than I had before. And the light was so alive, vibrant, and electric. I saw this light as something that has been created by the earth herself. It is ever present and cannot be damaged.

With this vision came a message. I was told that it is always our choice to absorb light from this matrix and radiate light into this matrix. Or we have the choice to get caught up in a denser frequency of the pain and suffering. It is when we choose to see beyond the pain and to experience this perfect matrix that we too can join in with the earth in experiencing a higher frequency of light. And thus our life and all life is changed. I was told we must make a clear choice.

This is of course similar to what I have been writing about on the Transmutation News and in my books. But I really experienced this matrix on a deeper level than I had before. It was such a strong vision and I really got how radiant and healthy this matrix is. If we just choose to tap into this dimension of the earth we would bring forth a whole new vision and experience for all life.

This month make a choice to shift your perception about the earth and life that is beyond suffering. Reach into the dimension of a pure radiant matrix of light. Experience that. Absorb that light for it has no end and cannot be depleted. Radiate light back into it. Notice how you feel changed doing this. And know as you do this you shift the entire web of life.

I also engage in the practices I write about in the Transmutation News. And I have been encouraging you to not just radiate light and love but to absorb light and love. Giving and receiving is all one cycle and we must learn to receive if we really want to give.

Last month I had an experience with absorbing light. I was sitting one night and reflecting on my life. All of a sudden I found myself in a state of fear about something going on. The fear was not overwhelming but it was present. So I decided to absorb in some of the light that our global community has been radiating. And it felt so good and the fear dissolved quickly.

The next morning I woke up immediately thinking about how I have been disappointed by others in my past. I realized that this disappointment was being triggered by opening up to receive from our circle. When I opened up I think it brought up to me past times in my life when I opened to receive before and felt disappointed.

I journeyed to my helping spirits to ask about my experience. And I had a powerful journey about how when we work with formless energy one can never be disappointed.

When the sun shines in the sky it gives life to everything on earth. And all life forms on earth can choose to absorb that light that is being unconditionally given. The formless light of the sun has no agenda except to give. And all life forms have no agenda except to receive and absorb the light so that they can thrive.

As humans when we come together as egoic beings we often have agendas about the results of our giving as well as our receiving. And whenever there is an agenda there is the possibility we might not get what we want leading to disappointment.

But in working with the formless, with divine light which is unconditional there is no agenda except to give unconditionally and to receive unconditionally.

My spirits said that working with divine light, as we have been doing is a wonderful way to learn how to give unconditionally and receive unconditionally. And then once we learn how to do this with the formless we can translate this into working with everything in our lives. For working in this way trains us to surrender all our agendas and stay open to the endless and unpotentiated flow of universal energy.

In November of 2009 and February of this year I taught a workshop with my husband Woods Shoemaker on working in community using the material out of How to Thrive in Changing Times. The key reason of gathering people together for the workshop was to create an experiment of what would happen if the community present agreed to bring the Medicine for the Earth work into their lives everyday and committed to each person in the group to do so? And what would happen if we transfigured and radiated light into our circle daily? And what would happen if we projected good health, joy, peace, success, light, love in seeing each person in our circle on a daily basis?

For myself I have found that being part of this daily commitment has made a big difference in my life. My times of reaction to challenges have become less and less. I can radiate light into situations that trigger me very quickly. I feel like so many burdens that I carry on my shoulders have dropped off. And I feel a joy radiating from deep within me.

Although these circles working together had an opportunity to meet each other and spend four days together we can still bring this commitment into our global circle. We don’t need to have met each other for we are part of an invisible collective that transcends time and space.

What would happen if the thousands of readers of the Transmutation News made a decision to create a small altar that represented all the readers of this monthly column? And/or you can carry a crystal in your pocket throughout the day where you can be reminded of our circle and work with the crystal to radiate light.

And then daily to:
Let us ask “What if” questions which open the doors of possibility in the universe. What if we joined together and projected abundance, joy, light, love, peace, and good health, etc. in our circle? What if we radiated light daily into our circle? And what if we did this with focused intention? We allow ourselves to get so distracted. What if we held our concentration and focus when working with our intentions?

Project that each person in our community is successful, filled with joy, love, light, peace, and is healthy. As humans we project onto others. If we shift our perception to project positive qualities onto others we allow them to grow into their full potential.

For those of you who need more of an explanation here is an example. I was teaching a workshop once and one participant came up to me and said you look very tired. I immediately felt fatigue taking over me. And then one participant came up to me and said you look great. You look so radiant and filled with energy. Immediately I felt radiant and great!

We are going to either see others as struggling or as radiant. Why not project the best on each other in our circle and feed our strengths!

And make a decision to radiate and perceive radiant light in our circle. Keep creating “strong cells” in our community by transfiguring and seeing our global community as divine and radiant light.

This does not take time. This just takes minutes a day to perceive our circle in divine perfection. I use my altar that has a stone or crystal on it to represent the circle so that I have a focus while I am doing my transfiguration work.

I do not send light to anyone. I experience my divine light and shine like a star whose light radiates forth into our global community.

Let’s try to make a deeper commitment to our circle and on a daily basis experience our whole community in divine perfection. And then as part of our community absorb the light that is being radiated. And experience how you feel strengthened and empowered by the work. If you feel a positive change in your life this will keep you committed to engaging in this practice more and more.

I am asking you to focus more on our community on a daily basis versus just once a month. And I also recognize that each of you will find what works best for you. If you only participate in our monthly full moon ceremony that feeds our circle too.

The full moon is April 28. Let’s experience the web of light we have been weaving as radiant and healthy and strong. There is a matrix of light that supports this planet. Let’s make a choice to engage fully and become one with this matrix of light that fills the earth.

For those of you new to the Transmutation News please read Creating A Human Web of Light which gives instructions for our monthly full moon ceremony including healing work for those in need in our circle.

Announcements:

For our German readers I wanted to let you know that my new book How to Thrive in Changing Times is now out in German. The title is Gut leben in schwieriger Zeit: Schamanische Techniken für Gesundheit, Wohlstand und Frieden. The book is published by Goldman Arkana. Enjoy it!! And thanks for spreading the word about the work to others in your community. The book includes my latest teachings on simple ways to transfigure. And I wrote it for a general audience so we can widen our global community working together to transform the planet.

For those of you interested in attending a workshop on shamanic journeying I am teaching “Experiencing The Shamanic Journey: For Insight, Guidance, and Healing” at a beautiful mountain retreat center in Colorado on May 14-16. For more information please visit: www.shambhalamountain.org.

I am on the board of the Society for Shamanic Practitioners and I wanted to announce the conference the SSP is putting on this year. It should be a great event!
SELF IN SERVICE
June 3-6, 2010
Kennolyn Retreat Center
Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
This new conference marks the beginning of the Society for Shamanic Practitioner's efforts to establish Shamanism Without Borders.

We will explore different shamanic ways of being in service, with a specific focus on healing the trauma of the land, the people and the animals in the local area. During the conference, small groups will visit sites to do healing work. On Saturday, we'll move into working on healing personal trauma. In both cases, participants will learn models and tools to take home and apply to their practice. We will also use the opportunity to talk as a group about the ways in which Shamanism Without Borders can manifest and to share and develop knowledge in this area.

Our work will include learning ways to:
** assess the nature and extent of trauma
** engage with the Spirits and Beings within the affected environment
** create a team of helping Spirits
** apply specific healing methods appropriate to the place and Space
** develop groups that can be Œresponse teams1 to such disasters
** discover the different healing approaches for working directly or remotely
** employ ceremonies that support and bless the healing work involved
** discern the applicability of our experiences to traumas in other areas
** help create a guidebook for the practice of Shamanism Without Borders
** tend personal issues that arise in doing this work

We look forward to gathering a powerful group!
For information and to register please visit:
www.shamansociety.org
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: How to Heal Toxic Thoughts   Transformation through thought EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:13 am

How to Heal Toxic Thoughts

By Sandra Ingerman

http://www.sandraingerman.com/healingtoxicthoughts.html

Medicine for the Earth
http://www.sandraingerman.com/medicinefortheearth.html

Alchemists did not actually change lead into gold. The practice of alchemy was about changing lead consciousness into gold light consciousness. As we begin to change our consciousness and get in touch with the light inside of us we can effect great changes in our outer world. It is who we become that changes the world not what we do.

All life is made of light. We are all light. Everything is light. In remembering this we can transmute everything in our outer environment and what we take in to pure healing light.

By Sandra Ingerman

WOW, Getting so much for these thoughts..................

Soul Retrieval
http://www.sandraingerman.com/soulretrieval.html

I cried while reading this ONE here, thoughts hitting me deeply from my inner heart core, I've always believed in lost souls blu wink I've walked lost with them ALL my life and I've ALL-so known deep inside me that some may go where Angels fear to tread and cross over and may never find they way back, but still walk this earth. One of these Lost Souls I feel is my birth Mother. I feel she come though in this life ,this earth walk to help teach me this at a very early age, a way to teach me, not to get lost ALL-soul.

butterlight grouphug
Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 pm

Thanks Solane for posting those links. They are wonderful. rainbowstar
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Transmutation News May 2010   Transformation through thought EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Transmutation News May 2010
By Sandra Ingerman

One of the core teachings of the Medicine for the Earth work is that everything manifests in the spiritual before manifesting in the physical.

About 5 years ago I wrote that the fabric of reality is breaking down. Floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes are creating an unweaving of the fabric of life. Organizational structures are falling apart and there is a great deal of disillusionment in government and religious organizations.

We are continuing to experience major earth changes as with the recent earthquakes in different parts of the world and the eruption of the volcano in Iceland.

True shamans work on the creating new fabric of realities and continue to work on the web of life. Looking at patterns of disharmony they use art, song, dance, and dreaming to change the frequency of the patterns of the entire web.

With the work we have been doing together we are changing the collective fabric which requires changing our thoughts and daydreams as we work to create a new fabric of reality in the invisible realms which will manifest into the physical world to replace all that is unraveling. In this way we build an invisible world of substance that manifests as a new physical reality.

There are many of us who only want to look at making external changes. There are of course actions we can take to change what is happening on the planet. With some actions and healing work it is like going around and just treating symptoms without looking at the deeper level of the challenge and the illness.

When we use our thoughts, words, and daydreams to build an invisible world of substance we go to the core of reweaving a new fabric reality.

If there are not people who are willing to be the dreamers than what will our future be? And as the necessary and evolutionary breakdowns keep occurring what is the vision for the future? There must be a collective holding a new vision.

It is essential for those of us who are called to dream and reweave a new fabric of reality to keep working on building an invisible world of substance. And I wrote about the creation methods I use in both Medicine for the Earth and in my new book How to Thrive in Changing Times.

I do believe that it is important to take some time to reflect on the invisible world of substance you have been building.

In a journey I got an interesting exercise to try. I have tried this exercise before and it has been very revealing to me.

When I wrote "Medicine for the Earth" I included some of Neville's work about the power of working with our imagination in the chapter on creation and manifestation.

Neville speaks about the importance of seeing ourselves as the writer, actor/actress/ director/ producer of our lives.

The exercise I was given was to take one day and really be observant to everyone you engage with in this day. Reflect on how every person who comes into your life this day was written into this day's "script" by you.

Observe and think about what each person is reflecting back to you.
What parts of your invisible world of substance manifested for you?

With the significant relationships in your life - family, friends,
loved ones - how did you "script" them into your life story? What dream and intention did you manifest in your life? What parts of your subconscious beliefs and lessons are they mirroring?

It really takes the principle of we are dreaming our lives into being into a day to day reality.

This topic of how we build an invisible world of substance as well as looking at yourself as the writer and the dreamer of your life is very interesting and can also trigger some reactions.

For some people can feel as if they are being blamed for creating challenging situations in their lives. Guilt is not a healthy emotion and guilt only creates more challenges.

We need to replace the belief in blame, guilt, and shame. If we can understand that there are a variety of beliefs we picked up from the collective that we write into our life script. And working through these beliefs is part of our adventure in life. There are so many teachings we get through the challenges. Growth and evolution come through the letting go of old beliefs and moving into new birth.

When you really take some time to go within and examine what inner states of consciousness and beliefs are being reflected in your outer world then real change can happen. Life is simply a mirror. All that the mirror is showing is aspects of your inner self. And the more you are willing to move into a process of self examination the more you will find the mirror showing you your divine nature.

I really want to encourage you to continue to look at the core beliefs and attitudes that live in your subconscious as you continue to do your dreaming work. For as I have written many times we create what we believe.

We carry within us sabotaging beliefs that we picked up at a preverbal age. These beliefs tend to defeat our efforts to create a new life. Beliefs like we do not deserve good things or that we do not have the ability to create change are not useful to us as we continue our dreaming work.

Think about a garden. The seeds that are planted that grow and have deep roots end up blossoming into very strong plants. The roots of our dreams must have deep roots in order to grow into the world we want to live in. If our sabotaging beliefs have stronger and deeper roots than the roots of our dreams our garden will be filled with plants that hold the belief of defeat.

We must continue to examine our inner garden and work with the old plants that have been seeded with defeat and replace them with plants filled with new dreams.

For those of you who have a copy of How to Thrive in Changing Times I did write a chapter on identifying and releasing our old sabotaging beliefs and attitudes that no longer serve our inner garden.

Remember everything that exists grows from within. A plant or tree grows from a seed that is planted in the earth. A baby grows in the womb. Life just doesn’t appear on the earth. It is essential to continue to work in your inner garden and inner landscape to really examine the seeds that have been planted and that have taken root. For those are the seeds that will grow into the most vibrant and strongest plants.

The full moon is May 27. Let’s continue to transfigure and radiate love into the web of light. Let’s hold the vision and keep our focus on building a new invisible world of substance that reflects the world we wish to live in.

Let’s continue to project light and divine perfection into our global community as I suggested to all of you in the April Transmutation News.

For those of you new to this page please read Creating A Human Web of Light on this site for instructions on our monthly full moon ceremony for the planet and for each other in our global community.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: “Three Tools of the Shaman”   Transformation through thought EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:09 pm

“Three Tools of the Shaman”
by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman

~ Gratitude ~

The first shamanic tool in your toolbox is gratitude, an attitude and an orientation designed to open the heart. Gratitude is a high-level amplitude that is designed to open portals, windows, and doorways into the spirit world.

Shamanically speaking, in everyday reality (what a shaman considers a consensus dream), Spirit is not apparent to the naked eye. In fact this ordinary world of stone, flesh, and fiber is often quite depressing because it involves frustration, pain, and frightening circumstances and events. The pleasures are more often than not offset by the everyday survival and the constant mind chatter that is enough to drive even the most stable person crazy.

Yet a shaman knows that just behind the movie set that makes up the world, Spirit lies camouflaged, bursting with light and freedom, waiting to be recognized and resourced. Spirit has cleverly arranged portals in strategic places that if opened, lead directly past the everyday outer world into the power of the inner reality where all answers lie and where all problems are revealed to be the illusions that they are.

These portals are literally everywhere, but there are primary ones that are so close to us that they are practically impossible to miss. The one most accessible is the heart, which lies smack in the middle of your chest just below your chin, and it is so accessible that you can easily reach your heart with your hands. When you speak it vibrates, and when you breathe it is massaged all around. It is hard to comprehend how you would miss it, yet we do ignore it every day unless we should have the misfortune of a heart attack.

Shamans “see” through their hearts. Shamanic tribes like the Maori of New Zealand believe that the physical world we experience is actually a projection coming from each individual heart. The Mayans and the Q’ero tribe in the Peruvian Andes have their own versions of this basic understanding. Their shamans know that self-importance, created by the ego, is dedicated to keeping the powerful heart portal closed off enough to prevent Spirit from shining through.

The ego accomplishes this by shutting down the heart to the point where the portal remains closed to the spirit world. The portals pop open only when a certain amplitude is reached, so keeping it below a certain level prevents opening. What keeps amplitude low are all the familiar maladies: fear, hostility, self-importance, depression, self-doubt, cynicism, and frustration. Because of these, most people’s hearts are shut down most of the time, which feels bad in the chest and cuts off the main avenue of escape from pain and suffering — an open heart.

Gratitude counters these ploys by the parasitical false personality and raises the amplitude high enough to begin the heart-opening process.

~ Seeing ~

The second great shamanic tool in your toolbox is seeing. For a shaman, “to see” is to cut through the veils of ignorance, the false appearance of the world, in order to see clearly into the true nature of Spirit as it manifests through all of reality. In other traditions, it is known as forgiveness or compassion. Seeing is the post powerful method of releasing blame, guilt, and shame.

Seeing ends the war within us just as it resolves conflicts with externals and paves the way for our cooperation and extension. The false personality tries to convince you that forgiving or having compassion is a weakness, that you are setting yourself up to be taken advantage of again. It also tries to get you to believe that you and the others have no value and therefore deserve ill treatment or self-loathing. Seeing makes these terrible perceptions impossible. Seeing the truth provides relief from the terrible stress or guilt, and this results in shifting our energy in a way that allows us to open the heart and other portals to the world of spirit.

When shamans speak of “seeing,” they are actually talking about clearing away the projections and distorted thoughts of the conscious mind onto the world at large and all its forms.

Shamans and visionaries know that these projections are blinding and the source of endless misunderstandings and assumptions based on fear of the unknown.

Seeing means that we are perceiving the truth, and therefore there is no room for hostility, blame, fear, or set decrees. How does this take place? When we really see in the shamanic or visionary way, we know that we are Spirit and that we have simply become confused and are lost in appearances for awhile. The false personality is only a delusional construct created by the egoic self; in dealing with the world, it tends to create lies in which we and others take refuge.

Shamans say that when people learn to see they are able to access almost limitless power because they realize they are intimately connected to the vast web of life. For the shaman, seeing into the true nature of reality and the self is a great power; it is a required skill for self-realization and ultimately enlightenment.

~ Blessing ~

Now we come to the third great power tool in that shamanic toolbox that everyone has from birth — the ability to bless.

In general, people do not know their function as human beings, and it never occurs to them that their job is actually to bless the world. Many people have been taught to bless their food; they consider a blessing to be a few words mumbled over a meal that lacks heart and meaning. This is hardly what shamans mean by blessing.

Blessing is the act of recognizing that Spirit is coming through what we are witnessing or experiencing. It is recognizing and acknowledging the grand flow of Beingness that is present as what we eat or what we see as the landscape, through our bodies, through each moment of now and gives it indescribable vitality and life force. Yet the physical plane appears to most as a camouflage universe where Spirit does not appear to exist.

Shamanically speaking, many of us respond to the physical world by assuming a deep hypnosis, a deep sleep where we no longer recognize that Spirit is present. Not only do we go to sleep, but large parts of the world may temporarily go to sleep as well. So it is our job to wake up and to awaken all that is around us. This act of waking up could be called “blessing the world.”

Many of us have been taught to believe that only people who have gone to seminary or special training programs to become ministers, rabbis, priests, imams, or shamans have the right to bless. We invite the ordained individuals to come before us and bless ceremonies, fields, businesses, projects, meetings, and banquets, and we bow our heads while they talk to Spirit for us.

This is not a bad practice, but it is extraordinarily limiting. Many of those we invite to do the blessing for us are the most asleep of all, revealing that no one can do the work of blessing for us. Each human comes with that capacity, with that ability, and with the responsibility to bless.

So what happens when we bless, and how do we go about blessing in an effective way?

To bless means that you become conscious that you are alive and that Spirit is flowing through you. This realization allows you to see that Spirit is flowing all around and that what is coming through you is coming through everything and that it is all the same. When you see or feel this you merely say something like, “I am Spirit. Let us awake. Let us awake Spirit in everything I see.”

While saying this you can look around and bless with your hands and arms outstretched, waking everything up to the incredible power of Spirit that flows through everything with great passion and peace. In response, everything receives a boost, everything celebrates, everything is grateful, and everything forgives its slumber. There are few practices as powerful as this awakening. If you want to add a little something else to your blessing, you may bestow upon everything that you are experiencing or witnessing the gift of well-being from the bottom of your heart.

You might say, “I give you great happiness and love. May all who come here or pass this way be blessed with joy, abundance, and wellness.” What you give is what you get, so make sure you give the best you can imagine.

Blessing is incomprehensibly powerful and is perhaps the greatest tool of all because it is the pathway back to Spirit. Yet it is hard to bless if you have no gratitude and you have not seen the need to forgive. These three tools work together as a powerhouse trio. They are all important characteristics of the physical universe: Truth, Love, and Energy — or Yachay, Munay, and Llankay, the three Andean shamanic principles of living. Each tool works with all three components. Gratitude recognizes truth, transmits love, and enhances energy. Seeing tells the truth, radiates love, and release phenomenal energy.

Always remember that you have shamanic tools resting in your toolbox. They require deliberate use to become effective. These three tools, when used regularly, are all that is needed to become liberated and self-realized and to gain mastery over life. Why wait?

~ Exercise: For Blessing ~

First thing in the morning, go outside and practice blessing the sky, the Earth, the trees, or whatever elements are most visible. Then go on to bless your family, your colleagues, your students, your teachers, and all of their communities as well. Bless all their relations and on and on until everything and everyone has been included. Bless Spirit and don’t forget to bless yourself. Now experience how you feel. Do you feel more expansive, more powerful, more happy, more on the right path? This is the true shamanic way — and the way of the visionary
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior
GemLover

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:57 am

Awesome Solane! big grin
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Transmutation News July 2010   Transformation through thought EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:18 am

Thanks GemLover

Transmutation News July 2010

When you commit to a spiritual path and stay focused on your work you begin to feel a sense of inner peace and inner joy. For that is the true nature of the spirit that resides within. The divine only experiences love and joy.

For many of us we feel pulled when we start to experience an inner state of well being while there is so much suffering on the planet. Do we have a right to feel good when so many challenges are occurring around us?

When we look at how humans have been treating the planet the behavior is similar to an addict. On many levels we have been destroying the earth, air, and water which give us life. And we have been doing that, as we have become addicted to trying to manipulate the material world instead of living in harmony with our environment and from a place of cooperation and collaboration.

If you have ever been around an addict – whether someone turned to drugs, alcohol, gambling, food, etc. there is a place where one has to hit bottom before treatment is sought after. As friends and loved ones we cannot force or save another who is dealing with an addiction.

And that is what we are experiencing with much of the collective right now. We have been addicted to an unbalanced and disharmonious way of life. We do not know how far the collective has to go before a new way of life is desired.

In the meantime for those of us who got the message and are waking up to a new consciousness, we continue to become master gardeners of the earth. We continue our spiritual work and we make changes where we can so that we treat the earth and all of life from a place of honor and respect.

We can journey and/ or meditate to communicate with the life forms that are being impacted by the unconscious behavior of humans. You might be drawn to work with the life that is being impacted by the Gulf Oil Spill. The earth including the sand, the air that fumes from the oil is swirling through, the water, the animals, the plant life, etc. are all beings that you can communicate with. You can say you are sorry for what has been done and commit to them to work in a way that creates a state of health and balance for all of life. Share that you are engaged in dreaming a new dream for all of life. And you can also work in this same way in other areas of the world that are impacted by unconscious human behavior.

Back in the early 1970’s I had a near death experience where I drowned while swimming in the ocean. As I was swimming there were huge waves that kept coming that continued to pull me under. I tried to come up for air but with each wave coming I never made it to the surface to take a breath. At first I was tossed around in the turbulence. And being in such turbulence created a state of panic for me. And then after awhile I found myself moving toward a great light and entering into a non-ordinary garden where I experienced true unconditional love and peace. And in this place I heard beautiful unearthly music – the music of God. life, love, and joy.

Many of us right now are being tossed around in the turbulence of chaotic and highly charged emotions. And we must remember that as we stay true to our spiritual path we will reach the light and love of the spirit world.

We must make a choice to stay true to our path and realize that we do not have to go to the depths of the collective that has not received the wake up call. For to go down with that part of the collective does not serve yourself, the rest of life, and the earth. There are many life forms that are sacrificing themselves so that the collective wakes up. If you have received the wake up call don’t dishonor the sacrifice that is being made.

Answer the call of spirit and say yes to living a full life. Appreciate the preciousness of life. Experience the joys of life. Feed the light of the earth that is shining brightly from joy. Don’t keep feeding the energy of despair. Of course we want to feel compassion. Make a choice to ride a wave that reflects a shift in consciousness that all can rise too.

I am not suggesting that you deny all the emotions that are coming up for you. If you don’t express the depth of your emotions they will boil over in an unhealthy fashion. Just remember to express and then transform the energy behind your emotions to an energy of love and light that radiates within and throughout the earth.

And do your personal work. For if you are projecting anger and blame onto others then you must look at your own inner state that needs to be healed. For we all have aspects within that are being played out in the outer world. We are the exploited and we are also the exploiters. So go within and look at what states of consciousness within need to be acknowledged and transformed.

You might take a look at my book How to Heal Toxic Thoughts and review some of the work we should all be doing right now if we say we wish to be a positive force in the world.

And at the same time continue to experience the light, joy, awe, wonder, and the preciousness of life. For this energy of appreciation for what we do have is such a healing force for all of life right now. Feed the light and joy of the earth.

The times we live in call us to explore our spiritual mastery and spiritual capabilities. The call is for us “to be” more than “to do”. We cannot go deeper within to accomplish this unless we slow down and find quiet times. We must slow down and reestablish a harmonious and balanced relationship with ourselves before we can accomplish this with the outer world.

And we must remember that we are not alone in our commitment to working for the planet. In the last couple of years I have not been traveling and teaching as much. I am doing a lot of writing. But I have trained such wonderful and inspired practitioners and teachers.

I have described my process as being part of a relay race. For so many years I taught between 30 –40 workshops a year. And now I need to pass the staff while I attempt to slow down and go within to dream and vision what changes I need to make in my teaching that will bring me to a deeper state of service to answer the call of the coming times.

We often forget how to take care of ourselves. We keep going, going, going. We can get caught up in our list of what we should be doing. If you have a long life ahead of you it is not possible to stay healthy physically, emotionally, or even spiritually if you are not taking time to go within, spend time in nature, regenerate, and reflect. As a friend of mine says, we must drink from the river of life. There are others in the global community who will be passionate about the work while you pass the staff and take some time to rest.

This is one of the lessons of the seasons. There are seasons in our lives and we must honor the change in seasons if we are to live in harmony with the river of life.

Are you taking time to slow down and take in the beauty of what life has to offer? If you are only lost in the stress of what is happening around you then you will certainly burn out. For we really don’t know how events will continue to transpire in our life time. We forget that we are here on the planet for such a short amount of time.

It is okay to disconnect from the news. It is okay to have fun. It is okay to slow down and take some time for yourself.

You cannot feed the light of the earth if you are burned out.

Over the years I have had the opportunity to be with people of all ages who were facing death. Every person shared how essential it is to reprioritize what is truly important. The “shoulds” are not as important as experiencing the joys of life.

Let’s get this message while we are alive! Let’s together celebrate life and life will reflect that joy back to us. This is not a selfish act. It is a healing for all of life.

The full moon is July 25. Let us continue our celebration of life by weaving together a beautiful glittering web of life within and throughout the earth.

For those of you new to the Transmutation News please take a look at Creating A Human Web of Light on this site ( http://www.sandraingerman.com/creatingaweboflight.html ) to read about the monthly ceremonies we do together.

Let us continue to radiate light into our global community and project positive qualities into our circle as I wrote about in the April Transmutation News. ( http://www.sandraingerman.com/tnapril2010.html )

For many these are challenging times when there are so many initiation experiences requiring a death of old ways of living so that a new consciousness may be born. It is so important for all of us to spiritually support each other as we keep up the spiritual work that helps to dream a new healthy world into being.

I ask that on the full moon you find some time to go outside and connect with the heartbeat of the earth. And then experience your heartbeat connecting with the heartbeat of our global community. Let us breathe love as one into our circle and throughout the planet. Let us feel the support of the collective who is committed to focus on the spiritual practices that have great power of healing and transformation.

Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Thank you Solane,

Your words are brilliant.

Namaste
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation through thought   Transformation through thought Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformation through thought
Page 1 of 1