Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions Empty
PostSubject: Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions   Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:13 am

Molly Hall About.com
Monday March 22, 2010

Is there an agenda to keep humans in a state of fear? Even if there aren't any actual entities feeding off our fears, it's clear that many industries profit from it. And it wreaks slow, deadly havoc on our health and ability to do what we're meant to do. That's why the single most empowering thing you can do is to disengage from the loop of fear. And that's where the fourth side of this summer's cardinal cross -- Cancer -- comes into play.

We've been talking about the big three (Pluto, Saturn, Uranus) players in the last few days. The cardinal water Cancer energies will complete the cross in June (Sun, Mercury) and August (Moon). Since we're submerged in it, it may be hard for us to even see how we're constantly being fed frightening images, stories, news, possibilities. Cancer's arena is the unconscious, our need to feel safe and secure, and the instinct to protect what we love. Cancer rules the familiar waters we emerge from, and whether we're infantilized by them, or we achieve emotional independence. And whether we'll be tightly focused on our own kin and its survival, or the greater human (and all life) family.

In her ahead-of-its-time work Bringers of the Dawn, Barbara Marciniak writes that the frequency of fear is needed to keep the status quo going. And we all see what the status quo is -- war, violence, destruction of nature, an agenda of control always tightening its grip. The status quo feeds off our fear. Writes Barbara, "You are here to bring information, light, the comprehension that there is potential for change, and a food source that works in cooperation and resonates with the light." And we start with ourselves, and taking back our own emotions, so it's not feeding a dying system.

It's timely for this week, since the Moon is in its First Quarter or Half Moon phase in Cancer tomorrow. Since the transiting Moon in Cancer comes into a square to the Sun Aries, it's a time to push past personal obstacles. It asks us to look at how our fears hold us back from acting boldly and courageously.

Some possible themes:
•Overcoming a feeling of helplessness by taking one strong action.
•Disengaging from media that stirs up anxiety, fear, dread.
•Emerging from dependence by asserting yourself confidently.
•Not going along with the collective emotional rollercoaster.
•Look at how memories of the past shape your self-image.
•Look at how family patterns hold you back from taking creative risks.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions   Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:18 am

Very Interesting information - which I hope Nuelma finds when she logs in because her star sign is - cancer. Shocked And we have spoken many times about the moon's influence and the experience of being ruled by emotions...in particular I like the list of possible themes connected with this that you posted Solane. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions   Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
And we have spoken many times about the moon's influence ......

Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions 64

That said, I am sure this emotional rupture is way too hard for almost all people! ack
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions   Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 pm

hmmm lol... tongue Moonie!! laughtears Didn't even realise what I'd written there until you pointed it out. Now you have set my thought processes traveling in all directions with regards to connections between the moon and emotions and tides of change....I'll let you know if it takes me anywhere interesting popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions   Cancer: The Power of Your Emotions Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1