Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Shots of Inspiration

Go down 
+2
MoonChild
Goth~Ink
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Short Shots of Inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Found a quote or graphic that peps you up or speaks to your spirit? Pop it in here for those times when you need reminding of what makes you smile...

My absolute favourite wings

Short Shots of Inspiration Ghandi-2
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 am

There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly ~ R. Buckminster Fuller
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Control your own destiny or someone else will ~ Jack Welch
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Weeds are merely plants who haven't yet reached their full potential fleur

Not sure where I got this one from but I have a suspicion it might have been a Doreen Virtue book....
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:18 am

" You may be sorry that you spoke, sorry you stayed or went, sorry you won or lost, sorry so much was spent. But as you go through life, you'll find -- you're never sorry you were kind."

~ Herbert Prochnow

pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:28 am

Short Shots of Inspiration NATURE-2

Short Shots of Inspiration Nature
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."
_Mary Anne Radmacher

Last edited by Night Star on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:29 am

Short Shots of Inspiration Nature-1

Short Shots of Inspiration Nature-54
I remember the times I had saved little birds. Some wood sit in my hand while I fed them, chirping like being in a giant human's hand was the most natural thing in the world. LOL Such sweet little creatures. It woud sit on my finger and sing. I left him in a large clear plastic container without a lid. I knew one day he would spread his wings and learn how to fly and he did. pinkheart sun It is the most amazing feeling to have such a gentle and beautiful little bird sitting in your hand. sun hope

Short Shots of Inspiration 2002455858381304888_rs

Short Shots of Inspiration Butterflies
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:31 am

Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it!

Short Shots of Inspiration 0_inspiration_star_shine
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Short Shots of Inspiration Quotewallpaper43c.th
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Short Shots of Inspiration Zzinspi1h

Short Shots of Inspiration Zzinspi1n

Short Shots of Inspiration Zzinspi1l
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:56 am

I remember when I first heard that saying. It sounded good and I found it very hard to let go and trust the process. It felt safer to maintain the illusion that I could control life. I first began my explorations of human potential because I hated change... I wanted a life free from it. Boy? Was I off base! Life is about constant change, and I embraced Gandhi's quote,

" Be the change you wish to see in the world."

With love and aloha, Susan

What is it you want to create? And are you willing to allow yourself to have it?

http://susangregg.com/meditation/meditation1.htm

Short Shots of Inspiration Flower15
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:05 am

Short Shots of Inspiration 020e10

Last edited by Solane Star on Wed May 06, 2009 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:16 am

I just wanted to JUMP the fence and HUG this guy !! !!Short Shots of Inspiration 125e10 pinkheart pinkheart
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:36 am

Short Shots of Inspiration 127e12
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:08 am

sweetheart awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:45 pm

The universe will fill your cup — if you carry a big cup, a little cup, or a thimble! —> Sonia Choquette
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:57 pm

thumup Synchronicity my friend. I am currently reading Ms Choquette's book "Live your Spirit, Love your Life" or whatever it is called. Very empowering read rock on
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:13 pm

" Do everything with a mind that lets go.

If you let go a little, you will have a little peace.

If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace.

If you let go completely, you will know complete peace and freedom. Your struggles with the world will have come to an end."

~ Achaan Chah
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:10 pm

"Consciousness is the basis of all life and the field of all possibilities. Its nature is to expand and unfold its full potential. The impulse to evolve is thus inherent in the very nature of life." -- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Short Shots of Inspiration Inspiration_quotes_graphics_a4
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Inspiration is drawn to inspirationShort Shots of Inspiration P_spirit_series_2
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Short Shots of Inspiration Inspiration,visual,text-25700d6ef83f1b321fc9a9f0a7f7b165_h
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 pm

Solane Star wrote:
Short Shots of Inspiration Inspiration_quotes_graphics_a4

clap thumup SO TRUE my dear - and something I really needed to hear huggz Thank you wings
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Short Shots of Inspiration Inspiration
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Short Shots of Inspiration Beinguniquelyyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Shots of Inspiration
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Zen Garden-
Jump to: