Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Shots of Inspiration

Go down 
+2
MoonChild
Goth~Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Challenges Teach Us

Soul Sign

Soul always seeks to understand, love and empower others, but needs a personality that is able to express that.

Reflection

The challenges you experience are always about adjusting your personality to be a better vehicle to understand, love and empower others. Therefore every single challenge we have in life is about helping us to better express our purpose for which we exist, thereby contributing to the well-being of all. Think about a particular challenge you are having and reflect on what you need to do to help you be a better vehicle for the soul's energies of understanding, love and empowerment.

By Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Pain, A Doorway to the Soul    Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 am

Pain, A Doorway to the Soul

Soul Sign

Pain is an indication that soul is seeking to express itself more strongly in our life, but is not able to do so.

Reflection

Pain often forces us to break down the armour around our hearts or the defensiveness of our minds. It urges us to let go of ego and control, to open up and surrender to soul, the light of understanding, love and power within. Where is your pain? What are you holding on to or are attached to that you need to release?

By Soul Journey

Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: True Power   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 pm

True Power

Soul Sign

Your true power is within your soul, not in your personality.

Reflection

Your true power is the purpose for which you have incarnated. It is soul power. When you feel sorry for yourself, or want sympathy, or live in fear you make yourself a victim. When you see yourself as a victim of life or circumstances you deny your power, you deny your soul. When you connect with your power you take responsibility and express yourself appropriately.

By Soul Journey

Soooo very TRUE !! !! agree I BE-live FULL HEART

Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Dreams are renewable.   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 pm

"Dreams are renewable.
No matter what our age or condition, there are still
untapped possibilities within
us and new beauty waiting
to be born."

~ Dale E. Turner

Back to top Go down
Nuelma
Magician
Magician
Nuelma

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Thank you Solane, your posts are very inspirational, are so very clear and gracefully written. Thank you. Namaste.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am

Solane Star wrote:
Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 Garden13

This photo is absolutely amazing Solane!! bravo I can't stop staring at it. It reminds me of one of those illusion images where you look at it one way and see one thing then shift your focus and see something new. I'd really like to see you produce a big coffee table book of all your images and market it. I am sure there would be an interested market.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Genuine Generosity    Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Genuine Generosity

Soul Sign

Genuine generosity is soul love expressed toward another.

Reflection

Very often we think of generosity as an action, and therefore as long as we do the action we assume we are generous. But generosity is not primarily an action. It is love that needs to manifest as action. Consider how generous you are in the various relationships you have.

By Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:31 am

At every point in time,
there are infinite possibilities
and a parallel reality exists for each possibility,
so there are literally infinite branches...

~ the character of Daniel Jackson in the tv series Stargate -
Episode: 'Point Of View' ~
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:32 am

Even if you have not awakened,
if you realize that your perceptions and activities
are all like dreams and you view them with detachment,
not giving rise to grasping and rejecting discrimination,
then this is virtually tantamount to awakening from the dream.

Muso Kokushi ( 1275-1351)
Japanese Zen Master, Calligrapher, Poet
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:33 am

If we understood the power of our thoughts,
we would guard them more closely.
If we understood the awesome power of our words,
we would prefer silence to almost anything negative.
In our thoughts and words we create
our own weaknesses and our own strengths.
Our limitations and joys begin in our hearts.
We can always replace negative with positive.

~ Bettie Eadie (from 'Embraced By the Light') ~
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 am

Keep your thoughts positive,
because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive,
because your words become your behaviours.
Keep your behaviours positive,
because your behaviours become your habits.
Keep your habits positive,
because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive,
because your values become your destiny.

~ Gandhi ~

Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:52 am

Goth~Ink wrote:
This photo is absolutely amazing Solane!! bravo I can't stop staring at it. It reminds me of one of those illusion images where you look at it one way and see one thing then shift your focus and see something new. I'd really like to see you produce a big coffee table book of all your images and market it. I am sure there would be an interested market.

agree THANK-YOU

I REAL-ly like that " Coffee Table " book idea of yours Goth and I've mentioned it to a few others and they REAL-ly think it would FLY. I ALL-so would REAL-ly like to place my works on T-shirts, Cups, Blankets, Throws, Aprons, Beach & Bath Towels. Things that people can REAL-ly wrap their bodies and arms around. I like the idea of folk covering thems-ELVES with my art and it giving them a sense of warmth or comfort from that ALL-so. hmm blu wink

Thanks Guys cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Empowerment    Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Empowerment

Soul Sign

Our power resides in our life purpose which is embodied within our soul.

Reflection

Self empowerment occurs when you know your life purpose and align with it. Empowerment of others occurs when you express your life purpose by supporting and loving others to fulfill their life purpose by being true to who they are in essence. How do you support others in a way that is empowering?

By Soul Jorney
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:57 pm

woot That is absolutely beautiful.

Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Solane Star wrote:
Goth~Ink wrote:

agree THANK-YOU

I REAL-ly like that " Coffee Table " book idea of yours Goth and I've mentioned it to a few others and they REAL-ly think it would FLY. I ALL-so would REAL-ly like to place my works on T-shirts, Cups, Blankets, Throws, Aprons, Beach & Bath Towels. Things that people can REAL-ly wrap their bodies and arms around. I like the idea of folk covering thems-ELVES with my art and it giving them a sense of warmth or comfort from that ALL-so. hmm blu wink

Thanks Guys cheesygrin

Do it Solane - let your soul express itself and share your energy with the world. Add beauty to this planet sweetheart Be the you that exists multidimensionally meditate
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 am

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. ~ Thoreau

Do you see the advantages of mass consciousness?

"Thoughts of peace are thoughts of positive energy. The stronger the peace energy, the more is the potential for this positive energy to become a lasting reality....

When mass consciousness reaches a certain strength, and this mass consciousness is centered around Peace, then the chains of negativity in the form of fear fall away. Humanity stands free." ~ Barbara Wolf
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:39 am

Thanks Goth for your uhhh inspiring & encouraging words. blu wink

Quote Goth:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sweetheart Be the you that exists multidimensionally meditate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats FUN-ny how you mentioned, " BE the you that exists multidemsionally " BE-cuase I was just thinking about this very thought the other day, it was triggered by something that psychic I went to, something she had told me some yrs ago, that I would BE at my " BEST " when I was working with my " Double Body ", things like, you reading a book by me, listening to me on tape (CD) Audio ( Sound messages) where I'm there, but I'm not. ( Double Body) BE-ing in two places at once. So I guess that would BE the same as with my photography, me just giving it a different " LIGHT ".

NICE helphanz

Thank-You sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:45 am

I can see how that is at work for you. You share your energy through your photos and your posts on the forum and obviously with the people around you in your community and home. When I look at your photos I see things that I normally only see with my inner vision - auras, light bodies, different beings...you bring it all alive through a lens for others to see and this heightens their awareness and opens them up to more possibilities. If that isn't a god-given talent then I don't know what is!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:57 am

Thank-You Kat for sharing that with me, it means alot to me, what I see, and how it's reflecting out amongst others. How others may BE precieving it, says alot to me. I know how its BE-en making me FEEL & how it's ALL-so BE-en playing such a big part in my HEAL-ing process of life. As I get more connected with Mother Nature and ALL, these things I see though the camera, are the very same things that are helping me to connect and HEAL me BE-cause of it, these are the very things that I LOVE to share with others. It gives me such great " JOY " inside to share with others around me. blu wink

THANK-YOU

Like a Star @ heaven Sol Sister Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Solane Star on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Soul Is Ultimate Cause    Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:21 am

Soul Is Ultimate Cause

Soul Sign

All physical difficulties and personality challenges are signs that we are resisting or distorting the intelligent, loving energy of our essence, the soul that we are.

Reflection

There can be immediate physical causes such as toxins, bacteria and injury. There can be emotional causes such as anger or resentment. There can be mental causes such as a victim attitude or negative thinking. But beyond these the most significant causes arise from the soul’s necessity of expressing unconditional love, profound intelligence or empowerment. Reflect on some difficulty you are having and see how you can re-align yourself with the soul’s beautiful energy.

By Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: The Energy That Connects    Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:54 am

The Energy That Connects

Soul Sign

Soul is essentially unconditional love, the energy that connects all things and all beings in the Oneness of life.

Reflection

An enemy mentality blocks soul and destroys connection. Many people think that enemies really exist and do not believe that we humans are all brothers and sisters, or even more than that, that we are one another... that other people are just aspects of ourselves. When you have an enemy mentality you either focus on destroying the enemy or try to defend yourself against the enemy. If you do this you then live in fear which is self destructive. When you have an enemy mentality you cannot fulfill your purpose for your life. You will act against your own purpose, thus diminishing yourself. What can you do today to be more accepting of others without diminishing yourself?

By Soul Journey

Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:59 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 Webbin21
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:00 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 Webbin22
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:02 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 Webbin23
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:06 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 Hummin17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Shots of Inspiration
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Zen Garden-
Jump to: