Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Shots of Inspiration

Go down 
+2
MoonChild
Goth~Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:59 am

There is no such thing as a 'self-made' man. We are made up of thousands of others. Everyone who has ever done a kind deed for us, or spoken one word of encouragement to us, has entered into the make-up of our character and of our thoughts, as well as our success."

~ George Matthew Adams
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:46 am

clap That is absolute TRUTH
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 am

So true! clap
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 pm

"Appear as you are,
Be as you appear."
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:48 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Dreamcatcher

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 47

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 3
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 13

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Love-the-life

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Life-is-art
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:28 am

Forgiving is the most philanthropic and at the same time the most selfish thing you can do; it helps others, and even more, it helps YOU!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Treeho11

When you're vibrating purely, you get only what's a match to that. It's your ambivalence: "I like that but I don't like that... I like that but I don't like that..." that keeps what you like and what you don't like coming at you all the time. You don't have to "turn the other cheek" when you are in vibrational harmony only with what you want. Then, only what you want comes.

Abraham Hicks
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 pm

The past in the present "If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you." -- Louise Hay

"There are no limitations to the self except those you believe in." -- Seth
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 pm

The value of knowledge is tested by it's power to purify and ennoble the life --> Annie Besant
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Making connections

The soul reality of everyone and everything is beautiful, real, non-threatening and a joy to connect with. Soul is an experienced state of unity.

Reflection

In order to make connection to the soul of others you need to overcome your non-acceptance and separation of a person or situation. How have making judgments of good/bad and right/wrong blocked you from connecting to the essence of others and situations?

Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:09 am

I don't know why Solane, but those last quotes of yours brought tears to my eyes - they touched on something inside me very deeply.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

Solane Star wrote:
Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Treeho11

When you're vibrating purely, you get only what's a match to that. It's your ambivalence: "I like that but I don't like that... I like that but I don't like that..." that keeps what you like and what you don't like coming at you all the time. You don't have to "turn the other cheek" when you are in vibrational harmony only with what you want. Then, only what you want comes.

Abraham Hicks

By the way - this shot is awesome!!! It makes me feel so ....goosebumps! But good goosebumps, if ya know what I mean big grin
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:31 am

...that mastery is not measured by the number of terrible

things you eliminate from your life, but by the number of

times you eliminate calling them terrible.

Neal Donald Walsch

Goth, THANK-YOU sweetie for ALL that you do here, I LOVE You sooo. luv
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:42 pm

What am I to learn?

Soul Sign

Every challenge is a sign that soul is seeking to makes its presence more active in your life.

Reflection

Think about a particular challenge in your life and ask yourself: "What am I to learn from this?"

Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:04 pm

I could not agree more with those two posts. Experiences just are - it's our thoughts that create the labels that then carry through to an emotional reaction. What is there to learn completely changes your perspective and life. Also, what can I take away from this situation or what positive is there in it that can enhance my journey...questions are great once you learn how to ask the right ones. Instead of 'why me?' try saying 'why not me?'.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Harmony creates magic in life

Soul Sign

Harmony is the presence of soul, which is what creates the magic in your life.

Reflection

Find the magic in life’s harmony, rather than seeing life as a struggle. If you are having a struggle in some aspect of your life, ask yourself: "How can I bring harmony into this situation?" Stay with it until you have a solution.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:12 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Moon_p10

" I hold this to be the highest task for a bond between two people: that each protects the solitude of the other. "

Rainer Maria Rilke
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 am

Love that shot Solane - so serene! thumup

"Might is not right but the Goddess within can build a world of light" ~ Goth-Ink (just now) lol.

woot
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Thanks Kat My Dear Like a Star @ heaven rainbowstar Like a Star @ heaven huggz S-he sure can !! !!

Soul is the Cause

Soul Sign

Everything is part of something meaningful and purposeful. Soul is present in every situation and every experience regardless of what we might feel or think about it

Reflection

A universal principle is that the whole is the cause of the part. A derivative of this principle is that the soul is the cause of the personality experiences. Given a personality experience that is difficult or not understood, ask your soul what soul quality is needed to be expressed in the situation in order to achieve its purpose.

Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:37 am

Balancing Your Life

Soul Sign

True balance always results from expressing through your personality who you are in essence.

Reflection

Who you truly are in your being is your essence, your soul. As a soul you need your personality to act and express who you are. This is balancing your doing with your being. Where and when are you out of balance?

By Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Woodpe10
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:48 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Woodpe13
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Woodpe14
Back to top Go down
Solane Star
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:54 am

Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Woodpe16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Shots of Inspiration   Short Shots of Inspiration - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Shots of Inspiration
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Mind, Matter and Metaphysics :: Zen Garden-
Jump to: