Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekend: Fiercely Balanced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Weekend: Fiercely Balanced Empty
PostSubject: Weekend: Fiercely Balanced   Weekend: Fiercely Balanced EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:12 am

Friday March 26, 2010

The weekend Moon is in diligent Virgo and waxing to Full in balanced Libra (Monday). It's prime time to take stock of your well-being at the most basic level. To find balance in a crazy off-kilter culture, you first have to pull back from it and get solid in yourself. Saturn is at 0 Libra, and as it retros back into Virgo (April 8), we get wrap up lessons about living cleaner, healthier lives. We learn from Saturn in mutable earth Virgo, how to stay flexible, and adapt to this time of uncertainty and change.

How can we prepare for the gathering storms ahead? For awhile now, I've been writing that it's wise to be as self-sufficient and mobile as possible, and aware of what's really going on around you. This weekend's Moon in realistic-thinking Virgo, with all the dynamic fire energy in play, can help you with your preparations.

Some possible actions:
•Take time away from the madness, to walk in nature.
•Start your Spring garden -- here are some lunar-based gardening tips.
•Stock your home with the basic first aid, herbal and other remedies.
•Switch out your seasonal clothes; organize the closet.
•Do your taxes.
•Prepare to move, or streamline your stuff.
•Stock up on basics with long expiration dates.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Weekend: Fiercely Balanced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend: Fiercely Balanced   Weekend: Fiercely Balanced EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:34 am

Damn - it doesn't say 'lay in bed all weekend with a good book'.... nah nah

Seriously, wow! Can't believe the synchronicity of my life with these astro updates. I decided I was going to move my bedroom around this weekend and declutter. Also had a major decision to make yesterday the outcome of which surprised even me but makes perfect sense now having read about the energies of this weekend. I think it is amazing how someone like me who knows only the very basics of astrology seems to live her life as if she is tuned into the frequencies of the planets lol!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1