Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DIY Fashion How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

The DIY Fashion    How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry Empty
PostSubject: The DIY Fashion How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry   The DIY Fashion    How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 am

These are awesome, cheesygrin Very CREAT-ive !! !! WELL DO-ne pinkheart hands clapping

From Jen Hubley, your About Today Editor

If there's one thing we have enough of, it's junk. It fills every drawer, cabinet, and closet - no matter how many drawers, cabinets and closets we acquire.

How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry

I have good intentions when it comes to purging this stuff, but when it comes time to actually throw things away, I lose my resolve.
The DIY Fashion Toolkit
How to Make Paper Beads

Turn Trash Into Crafts

That's because a lot of our odder odds and ends seem sort of neat when they're all together in a drawer or box. The kid in us insists this stuff is treasure. Which - OK, maybe not. But you can still turn it into something pretty.
How to Save Money on Craft Supplies
Trash to Treasure Projects

The Best Items to Recycle Into Green Crafts

If you think about it, it's not that we're lazy or overly attached to our things. No, we are green, ecologically responsible persons who love the planet.
What Have You Recycled Into Crafts?
Useful Tools for Green Crafts

Recycle Denim Into Sewing Projects

My dresser drawers aren't exactly junk-free, either. For example, I wear my jeans until they fall off my body. And then I keep what's left of them for ages, telling myself I'll fix them or something. Thanks to this piece, I finally have the "or something."
Sew a Reusable Grocery Bag
Sew a Plastic Bag Caddy

Jewelry Making, Funky Jewelry for Beginners:
http://diyfashion.about.com/od/diyjewelrymaking/tp/Funky-Jewelry-for-Beginners.htm?nl=1
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

PostSubject: Re: The DIY Fashion How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry   The DIY Fashion    How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:48 am

Another thread I missed earlier - sorry Solane! But maybe I was meant to find it now while the kids are on school hols and in need of craft ideas to keep them busy. Yesterday they were making sock puppets. I have tried teaching them to crochet and knit but you know Y generation - little patience and need instant gratification so these ideas might suit them a little better. Thanks for posting this big grin
Back to top Go down
Night Star
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: The DIY Fashion How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry   The DIY Fashion    How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Fabulous!!!! I'm going to spend more time there later. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DIY Fashion How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry   The DIY Fashion    How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry Empty

Back to top Go down

The DIY Fashion How to Turn Junk Into Jewelry
Page 1 of 1