Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taurus New Moon Collage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

Taurus New Moon Collage Empty
PostSubject: Taurus New Moon Collage   Taurus New Moon Collage EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Taurus New Moon Collage
Tuesday May 11, 2010

Here's my New Moon collage for this month's lunation. The New Moon is in Taurus, the earth sign of natural rhythms, sensuality, abundance, and self-worth. I invite you to make one, and if it feels right, share it with other readers.

I purposely kept mine simple, with just a little text that reads, "step by step, doing what sustains you." I put together images that remind me to be absorbed in what I'm doing, and find structured outlets for creativity. It's painful to think of what's happening to Mother Earth, and to all her creatures. So I'm looking for ways to re-dedicate myself to the Earth path at this New Moon.
Back to top Go down
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator
Goth~Ink

Taurus New Moon Collage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taurus New Moon Collage   Taurus New Moon Collage EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:52 am

Wow spooky... I just read this and yet I had been working on the very same thing! I rearranged my bedroom so that I have a large space on the back of a bookshelf that is visible to me from my bed where I am making a collage that reminds me of who I am! no way I was even discussing the affirmations I am using with my 10 yo daughter because she made one of them up (she's a virgo).

This >> find structured outlets for creativity - is absolutely pivotal to my journey right now. I think I will nick it and put it in my collage Solane lol.
Back to top Go down

Taurus New Moon Collage
Page 1 of 1