Light Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ *Evolutionary Souls* ~

HomeLight WarriorsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Taurus Knows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Solane Star

What Taurus Knows Empty
PostSubject: What Taurus Knows   What Taurus Knows EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:40 am

Molly Hall About.com
What Taurus Knows
Sunday April 18, 2010

It's time to let it linger and strive for productive relaxation as the Sun goes into Taurus tomorrow. In the weekly weather, I wrote about how we need time to digest experiences, and the Taurean weight of being helps us let go and sink in. I mention this because there's so much stress. The Taurus pleasure principle, and ability to consolidate brings you back to your grounded center.

Today I had an ambitious 'to do' list, but ended up like the guy in this picture, asleep in the Sun with my book. With so much 'to do,' I felt myself resisting the letting go part before the body melts and surrenders. But after a little time of napping and allowing time to just slowly go by, I feel renewed. I found that slower groove that's so in harmony with a sunny Sunday that it felt natural. I did nothing and it ended up being exactly what I needed.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
MoonChild

What Taurus Knows Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Taurus Knows   What Taurus Knows EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Ooooohhhhhh Taurus! We have some awesome birthdays coming up!!!!! muahahaha
Back to top Go down

What Taurus Knows
Page 1 of 1